Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashish,

I think that indo server was down for a while, hence u possibly could not connect.

I don't think many can doubt results from vedic astrology, and I for one would love to learn. I only have a very basic understanding of it, picked up from my pita ji, who has studied it as a hobby for many years.

It is certainly not something you can learn quickly, especially if you struggle to find the right resources. For instance, I know a few people in India ( Delhi where i come from) and if I lived there, I am sure they would help not only with the right books but also personally sharing their knowledge and teaching ( perhaps some guru dakshina!) Here in the UK, a bit more difficult to find the right guidance. I daresay those here not from India will struggle without knowing the correct starting point - such hurdles in the beginning are likely to put most people off. As an example, many of us learnt using TS since we had direct guidance from UnclePips and two others, otherwise we would have taken a look at the software, pressed a few buttons and given up!

If I might ask, which software do you use? I think a starting point for not just me but others who have expressed interest would be the ability to chart which planet in is which house, how planets transit, and then a basic explanation of whether that is +ve or _ve.

Of course this would just be a starting point. Another would be if as I think you have developed a set of mt4 indicators based on your knowledge ( I know you have referred to 4 vediv pattern indis) is if you shared them - we would then have a discussion point ( and probably more). Just my thoughts, What do people feel?

Pardy

Edited by pardy

Dears,

All the longs in GOLD and SILVER are covered and waiting to sell now after confirmation from TA (TECHNICAL ANALYSIS).

I will exactly post after shorting the GOLD and SILVER and post image as well.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4771/ag7.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

HI Ashish,

I can't really reply much around this time. I am at my regular job between 9am-7Pm. I only trade in the night and early morning NYT, unless, I swing trade.

Great job!

Regards,

Unclepips

Dears,

Longs in GOLD and SILVER ALREADY covered, will post the images soon.

I do not know what happened but my IP address was banned for some time without any warning and I am posting from my different PC.

If I have done any thing wrong? ( may be posting too fast, as i directed to my assistant or changing to post from navotna to ASHISH or giving my email address or whatever else)

I don't know and all the other seniors here please tell me.

In case I am not able to post then contact me on my email address, I will be happy to help.

Regards,

ASHISH,

Hi Ashish,

Are you serious? I hope it's just a mistake. I hope the admin will resolve this issue, unless they don't want any of us to participate in this great forum anymore. If that's the case, the loss is quite tremendous to all traders.

If the admin folks read this, please reconsider!

Kindest regards,

Unclepips

Hi Ashish,

Are you serious? I hope it's just a mistake. I hope the admin will resolve this issue, unless they don't want any of us to participate in this great forum anymore. If that's the case, the loss is quite tremendous to all traders.

If the admin folks read this, please reconsider!

Kindest regards,

Unclepips

I secound that, things are just getting fun here and this is happening? Pls Admin's reconsider!

Best regards

Any one please reply.

Hi Ashish, I'm following with great interest here. I'd like to understand more on how you analyse a chart, and you stated that you rely on Vedic Astrology heavily. Can you recommend any books about Vedic? or better, if you would explain your analysis using Vedic, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks :) Please keep it up..

EUR/USD 15M July 26, 2012

Disclaimer: Educational Purpose only!!! I have a friend who warned me to put this from now on

Kind regards,

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/pzdN6.png

http://i.imgur.com/pzdN6.png

Gold july 26-27 hourly chart qfs.mobi/f190229

EU july 26 15M GMT+3 chart qfs.mobi/f190232

Happy Pipping

Dear FxFm

I have Noticed your charts since yesterday and Today.. (till my time since yesterday) I tracked what your charts said... and I saw them happening.... I saw those movements, yeah few occasion they didn't moved a Lot But I saw them picking up the prescribed direction. And I guess I could count on that.

I had never been able to use TS due to its complexity But Residing In India I know that Astrology is very Powerful. There are a lot of those softwares and Advisers few are Good, and few are very Good and some not up to the Mark

well what I want to say is that to reach ones destination there could be several ways.. and One donot need to follow all of them... its not even possible. I see some other Astro Analysist posts in this thread... I haven't tracked them all..but by the response they are getting It seems they are doing Good.

It seems that you are posting charts created via TS. well my friend whatever method you are using..Its Nice. There might be other methods and Advisory much better... but no need to go necessary after them. what you have If applied with Little common sense could get everything.

And yes Thanks for Posting.. everyday.

Hi FFRT,

I know you maybe a little confuse as to which one to focus on, probably because we (mainly I) posted both charts up in here. I didn't mean to confuse anybody. Sorry about that!

My regards, as always!

Unclepips

Thanks a ton Unclepips for your down to earth and precise reply, I've both the SW. Currently already have w59 3.6 and TS March 15, 2010. I'm already familiar with W59 but will have to spend little more time with TS.

Do we have any latest version of TS after March 15, 2010 edition. Is reading TS website and their help file enough to apply analysis and trade? or some more readings are required.

Somebody also posted a here a (I guess Ashish) from where to take MT4, but i guess all these are 30 days demo? How to work thereafter. In any case, I've account with broker which provides RT quotes?

Thanks

Dears and specially HIMANSHU from SURAT,

BE READY TO SELL GOLD AND SILVER NOW.

I will tell you exact moment.

REGARDS,

ASHISH,

Dear Himanshu,

I took the shorts in GOLD and SILVER as I myself advised, please see the attached recent images.

I did not tell you the exact moment because you trade in MCX and when it was time to take shorts in GOLD and SILVER the MCX Trading was closed. You could have taken shorts if you would have been trading in international market which is open Monday TO Friday 24 H.

Any way These are the latest images of last night's trades -

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5767/silver26s.gif

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5842/gold26s.gif

REGARDS,

ASHISH,

Edited by ASHISH MOHAN

Dears,

This is my TS NN analysis of GOLD based on last week's data (up-to Friday). On the basis of that I am planning to sell, AG and AU at around 10 to 12 AM MIG TIME, but I shall not be prejudiced to sell and will wait for Technical Signals to confirm.

The reason is -- for long term the market, at this moment is at indecision stage. ( Sun is at CANCER and other planetary formations) Hence volatile both the direction movements will happen. For SWING traders a very cautious approach is needed.

I will post in the FORUM exactly after taking my TRADES.

please check the image OF TS NN.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9174/au1hnn2.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Thanks a ton Unclepips for your down to earth and precise reply, I've both the SW. Currently already have w59 3.6 and TS March 15, 2010. I'm already familiar with W59 but will have to spend little more time with TS.

Do we have any latest version of TS after March 15, 2010 edition. Is reading TS website and their help file enough to apply analysis and trade? or some more readings are required.

Somebody also posted a here a (I guess Ashish) from where to take MT4, but i guess all these are 30 days demo? How to work thereafter. In any case, I've account with broker which provides RT quotes?

Thanks

Hi FFRT,

Sorry I do not have TS cracked-version. I know somebody here has it. As a matter of fact lots of them have it because they download from folks that posted here.

I hope at least one of them can help you somehow with TS.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Hello,

As I was making a couple of pips here and there over night, and then that big rush came in this morning and stopped me out. Anybody knows why the strong BUY at 6AM NYT? My chart tells me to buy at 745AM NYT not 6AM. even though, I am ok but I still am mad for missing a 100 pips opportunity. And still moving up! wow!

Regards,

Unclepips

Dears,

I don't know what is happening but I am not able to connect the INDO since last 4 hours. My all other websites were opening. Again I am from a different PC.

I was eager to tell ever-body about the recent AU, AG, EURO AND GBP BULLISH movements but I could not.

Any-way all seems fine right now.

The BULLISH MOVEMENT of EURO was expected as I told a few days ago that because of MY SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN it will move upside and also there is a major support at 1.20000.

Let us hope that there will not be any hindrance in my posts.

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dears,

I don't know what is happening but I am not able to connect the INDO since last 4 hours. My all other websites were opening. Again I am from a different PC.

I was eager to tell ever-body about the recent AU, AG, EURO AND GBP BULLISH movements but I could not.

Any-way all seems fine right now.

The BULLISH MOVEMENT of EURO was expected as I told a few days ago that because of MY SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN it will move upside and also there is a major support at 1.20000.

Let us hope that there will not be any hindrance in my posts.

Regards,

ASHISH,

kindly reinstall your browser .......... some time it will happen.......use google crome or mozila firefox