Market Makers Thread Aftermath

I set up the Blog to make the learning/teaching process easier instead of mixing it in the forum risking that the post or thread could be deleted someday.

I hope that next week I could provide the forum with useful pic along with its detail analysis in the blog to prevent it from being deleted as some thread in Indo.

Captain,

I think we have all gone through the terrible experience of having one year's worth of contributions and discussions deleted, all because some people posted the download links. Steveg needs to remind people what to post or not to post. MerchantPrince is testing the limits of forum admin ...... (whether to delete this thread or not)

I know where to find the entire 2011 MMM 4-hour video course (this is one of the newer seminars with good picture and sound), the set of MT4 indicators and templates, several of the tutorials supplemental to the main course (including the 2011 ones), the famous "Granny" video describing how best to count levels, and finally the PDF version of the course, which was offered right here on II some time ago.

Read this for full analysis:

h**p://trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/04/lsts-divergence-is-faster-than-mmms-tdi.html

Captain,

will you be posting at three places at the same time everyday? 1 at Indo, 1 at FF, 1 at your own blog? Wouldn't that be tiresome and you may give up one day? Why not just stick to ForexFactory as they are strictly against download links and commercial activities. Or if I read it correctly, from now on you will only post at your own blog?

Edited by jeannette

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not heard from Forum administrators on this matter. To my awareness, the only LINKS that it is inadvisable to post are those of the MMM seminars. What people do in private is not a concern here. Otherwise posters should be free to post their trades, opinions, and methodology discussion. It is likely that the Forum administrators over reacted by eliminating (it is still held by the administrators) the entire previous thread on this subject when eliminating the specific links might have sufficed.

I have not heard from Forum administrators on this matter. To my awareness, the only LINKS that it is inadvisable to post are those of the MMM seminars.

Did the forum administrators tell you or ask you for permission when they deleted the previous thread? If they decide to also delete this thread, will they inform you first?? Did forum administrators ever list down the criteria or rules or specify under what circumstances they will delete this thread? They over-reacted? I don't think so.

Its a simple question, Jeannette. It might help to explain your complex role on this thread.

You have no idea how forums and advertisers work ..... Look beyond the facade of discussion threads and think about what's behind the scenes, the revenue stream, the sponsors, click-through rate, etc. Why forum admin HAD to delete the previous MMM thread, when there are other similar sharing links to other educational firms everywhere on this forum. Why only MMM? Because they over-reacted?

Edited by jeannette

Jeannette: You pose mysteries and rhetorical questions. Why not state your opinion and/or some facts. Who told you to stop posting before, and why? What is your relationship to MMM and Steve Mauro? What is your interest in returning to this thread? Edited by Steveg

Captain,

will you be posting at three places at the same time everyday? 1 at Indo, 1 at FF, 1 at your own blog? Wouldn't that be tiresome and you may give up one day? Why not just stick to ForexFactory as they are strictly against download links and commercial activities. Or if I read it correctly, from now on you will only post at your own blog?

Well, I don't think I would tiresome since, honestly, the most valuable thing in posting a setup is my learning process. In YTC PAT there is a very important step to be taken after the trade: evaluating the trade. Evaluate the step had been taken, what should have been done and what shouldn't, how should I react better etc. This way, YTC PAT advised, traders built skills overtime that couldn't be replace by any course. Doing this make my skills engrave and easily spot pattern and situation re-occurrence over and over again.

Additionally, posting detail analysis "In Blog" (also in the thread yet short) would separate the pure useful material from "the battle of mouth". New learners would keep coming. If they were lucky to find an over 100 pages thread (if not deleted) they still have to open page after page to separate seeds from the wheat.

So you will be offering links to download YTC PAT, MMM videos, MMM templates, and LST indicators at your blog? Knowing that it will not be deleted?

I don't think so. Check all my previous post if I had ever imply such tendency.

I do not pay attention whether the previous MMM thread were closed because of "sharing violation" or because it was turn to "Battle of mouth". All I knew that many good post for learning purpose were deleted along. I do kept some good picture from the previous thread to study.

I have always said that I respect both choice whether sharing or not sharing any other people belonging. So even if I chose not to share my self I would not telling/provoke anyone to chose any option. All I could do is sharing benefit I could while keep my process of never stop learning. I've always said that I 've came to this level with the help of several good people in this forum. Sadly to see them in the "Mouth battle" as they all have helped me.

Those of you that have had a request to me through PM knew it exactly that the worst I could do was telling them that in such matter I got help from ...., maybe he would help you also if you asked him politely. Additionally, I got the link of LST files before I purchase it. When someone asked the link in the thread I could only said that I got the file searching using bergfiles.com. Such information should have been adequate for searching (like freakgib did) yet still someone asked me to exposed the link in the forum.

Specially for LST files, I have asked their support and they were implying that leaving the LST link exposed was a little bit on purpose. This is what they said :

".... Our protection is strong. Its impossible to educate the files unless they are a very good hacker. The rest, they would download the files and feels the need to purchase the license to use the system.."

Looks like they would permitted the pdf and videos to be exposed as this would tempt and entice traders to posses the system. I have asked them and if they allow it I would post the PDF and the videos along with my analysis on the blog. Only if the traders master the system and understand the powerful of LST concept like I have been trading this style (as always implied in my PA analysis) that the trader would understand the urgency to have the system. So this would be a benefit to Vladimir just like you have done to SM's MMM in the past (yet they react oppositely).

IMHO, no matter how good a system/tool is, it will always depend on the trader who use the tool. Same would apply to MMM and LST, some would success some would fail and keep complaining. Yet LST is more simple and clear to follow. Mastering LST would fill the hole left on MMM as SM , IMHO, mislead his students to fight the trend all the time.

Edited by Captain

Jeannette said:

"Will you be posting at three places at the same time everyday? 1 at Indo, 1 at FF, 1 at your own blog? Wouldn't that be tiresome and you may give up one day? Why not just stick to ForexFactory as they are strictly against download links and commercial activities. "

Is it your purpose to direct thread followers elsewhere, and discourage posting download links?

I think we've seen this before.

Edited by Steveg

Jeannette said:

"Will you be posting at three places at the same time everyday? 1 at Indo, 1 at FF, 1 at your own blog? Wouldn't that be tiresome and you may give up one day? Why not just stick to ForexFactory as they are strictly against download links and commercial activities. "

Is it your purpose to direct thread followers elsewhere, and discourage posting download links?

I think we've seen this before.

I'm not getting into "mouth battle" anymore. I will post more info as I get them, other than that, you can pick a fight but I'm not going to be responding. This "mouth battle" thing is getting crazy if people cannot stay disciplined and refrain.

I do not pay attention whether the previous MMM thread were closed because of "sharing violation" or because it was turn to "Battle of mouth". All I knew that many good post for learning purpose were deleted along. I do kept some good picture from the previous thread to study.

Yes, but unfortunately even the thread starter choose to behave like that and cannot refrain from "mouth battle". Glad that you started the blog, the learning process will be interesting without distractions.

Edited by jeannette

hXXp://[email protected]/?vvtcucbx57tuqu0

New materials include:

http://i.imgur.com/ZltFq.png

http://i.imgur.com/Mr7jY.png

http://i.imgur.com/EFgB1.png

http://i.imgur.com/cqbOt.png

http://i.imgur.com/VyOS6.png

http://i.imgur.com/8K2eH.png

http://i.imgur.com/sodOw.png

http://i.imgur.com/FP6PB.png

http://i.imgur.com/amKrU.png

http://i.imgur.com/bmQsa.png

They are simply unstoppable. Now successfully recruited 1112 student members! When will people learn not to pay for this.

Edited by jeannette

Wow this thread has taken a bad turn, who cares whether people are associated or not? why does that matter?

They are contributing to help us and they should be appreciated and thanked.

Stop *****ing and moaning, if you don't like offerings and help move on to another thread.

Jeannette: I am pleased to hear that you are reaching for a higher moral position.

It does leave a question unanswered: What is your relationship to MMM and Steve Mauro?

Additionally, is your name Jeannette?

203 Pips - Apr 30th, 2012

Trade today initiated by Divergence from LST System result about 203 Pips from shorting GBPUSD and EURUSD.

GBPUSD : TP-1 25 pips, Closed manually 36, 26, 14, 4 = 105

EURUSD : Closed manually 28, 29, 40, 1 = 98

Below are the last possible picture taken before Forced manual exit by a possible deep pullback, while the trade step by step details are on: http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/04/203-pips-apr-30th-2012.html

Inside are Steps to Scale-in with MM and SL adjust proving that by the time I enter the first scale in I am already riding a safe trade, in the second scale in I am in small profit ,,,

By the way, in html coding there are image adjusting with code width= and height, I don't know how to set here.

GBPUSD:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FLK5ahJuQao/T56fEYLNZoI/AAAAAAAAAB8/5L4X4Gauz5I/s1600/04-30-12-gu-lst-6.gif

EURUSD:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WAWB2l3l_Kk/T56fIqL9uzI/AAAAAAAAACE/UkRJn9TgXQc/s1600/04-30-12-eu-lst4.gif

Edited by Captain

Hi Jeannette,

Can you please send me the information on the live room for Tradestation. I have Tradestation and would like to check it out.

Thanks,

Joe

I am expecting to be warned again not to post anymore. The forex game is for you if you switch to education side, earning subscriptions for a living. There are sites such as DayTradingForexLive.com that are re-packaging Steve's materials as their own and teaching at a discount of $329. More sites will show up when these clever businessmen studied the BitTorrent videos and then re-teach at a cheaper price.

My friend is starting his own omNovia live chatroom service (soon to be subscription based) for TradeStation platform users, a niche segment away from mainstream MT4 users. You should consider venturing into forex education after spending 5+ years trying to trade yourself. Eusebio Nanni from MAX Trading System claims to make so much profits from "trading", but still earns a living from teaching the MAX courses. Eusebio is regularly showing up in Steve's webinars and Sunday sessions to tell everyone how many hundreds and thousands of pips he just made yesterday. So instead of struggling another 5+ years trying to trade on your own, why not learn from these guys and switch over to education side.

Paradigm shift as someone said: when everyone is digging for gold, be the one selling shovels. Your steady business will last longer than any of the gold diggers with big dreams. Even when the gold runs out, your shovel business thrives ever more because people try harder to dig. Once I understood that, I am now helping my friend with his live chatroom business launch. Yes, I myself is going into education side. We already have clients on free trial even before official launch. By continuing to talk about M & W patterns and market makers manipulation and stop hunts and false moves, we will help each other grow our education business. Paradigm shift.

A moderated live chatroom where the instructor calls out live trades that you can follow along, with teachings along the way, during active market hours, will capitalize on the missing element in Steve Mauro's business. Steve and his instructors dare not and will not trade live in order to prolong their lecture series (do more homework, learn to fish, use flash cards, etc), and not suffer from real stop outs in front of audience doing what Jim called his cowboys-style high-low drills with his fake demo trading (the "winners" from heavy scale-ins are very impressive though). So the next business offerings will be those sites offering live chatrooms trading Steve's methods during London and New York sessions, as DayTradingForexLive.com are currently doing but they only host Tuesdays and Thursdays. Even then, Chad & Sterling tried not to take trades (various excuses) in order not to lose. But, you get the idea ......

Here is my research on several profitable (to the owners, not the members) chatroom services,

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17015-Which-is-the-most-profitable-Live-Chat-Room-for-forex

You can learn from these and work out a business plan, incorporating ideas from what you have experienced during your past 5+ years trading. Something will trigger your mind to make money somehow, just not by trading. Just like selling shovels to gold diggers, remember that the only thing consistent in this forex business is regular income from subscription fees. There are guaranteed no stop outs or losers in education business, 100% earnings ...... better than Steve's teaching students 90% winning rate from Market Makers Method, which to most students is the illusion of digging for gold. When Rick or Fred or Tim or Zaim or David put up their hands and say "see, I found gold!" then more people will buy shovels and dig harder, encouraged by Steve's repeating cycles of 6-weeks bootcamp lectures. Interestingly, Steve made wrist bands or bracelets for his students with the words "Trade Strong". My friend joked that we should give out similar bracelets with the words "Dig Harder" for our chatroom clients.

http://i.imgur.com/d2dEz.png

Edited by joeher133

• 2 weeks later...

494 Pips Short GU and EU on May 22nd trading Back and Forth Scaled-in Scaled-out

Trade on May 22 is a good example of MMM traces. Stop Hunt to the High, three pins to the blue/M3 but didn't close above the blue, Blood in the water and Shark fin High

I was trading in one direction following MMM trend frame and missed moves many times in the past. A good point I've learned from FMM was the move fueled by divergence is valid until opposite direction of Divergence setup or price pulled away to invalidate the divergence.

Seeing the price action in that perspective convinced me to take the trade both direction despite LOD/HOD.

Today's trade is an example of trading Back and Forth applying LST and FMM, beware, a lot enter and exit. Result 494 Pips from GBPUSD and EURUSD initiated with Shorting EURUSD prior to Asian session after LST trigger a short alert. GBPUSD was a little far at that time and a never wanna chasing the market.

Complete picture are here:

http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/05/494-pips-on-may-22nd-short-gu-and-eu.html

Just to be remembered: Yellow lines are entry line, red lines are Stop and Take Profit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wijwfW5H_zc/T7u84Z5awFI/AAAAAAAAAFY/QdSN5wvupTY/s640/Post-gu2.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L3M6Z7el2vQ/T7vA9jnjWoI/AAAAAAAAAGE/yWWhNlrN4rM/s640/Post-eu3.jpg

Edited by Captain

Trade on May 22 is a good example of MMM traces. Stop Hunt to the High, three pins to the blue/M3 but didn't close above the blue, Blood in the water and Shark fin High

I was trading in one direction following MMM trend frame and missed moves many times in the past. A good point I've learned from FMM was the move fueled by divergence is valid until opposite direction of Divergence setup or price pulled away to invalidate the divergence.

Seeing the price action in that perspective convinced me to take the trade both direction despite LOD/HOD.

Today's trade is an example of trading Back and Forth applying LST and FMM, beware, a lot enter and exit. Result 494 Pips from GBPUSD and EURUSD initiated with Shorting EURUSD prior to Asian session after LST trigger a short alert. GBPUSD was a little far at that time and a never wanna chasing the market.

Complete picture are here:

http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/05/494-pips-on-may-22nd-short-gu-and-eu.html

Just to be remembered: Yellow lines are entry line, red lines are Stop and Take Profit.

HaHa!, You mentioned so much Hidden Divergences, LST won't print Hidden Divergences properly, I think there could be bugs in it. Your hidden divergences are eyeball. You will receive a lot of enquiry where the location.

Edited by KelvinHand

HaHa!, You mentioned so much Hidden Divergences, LST won't print Hidden Divergences properly, I think there could be bugs in it. Your hidden divergences are eyeball. You will receive a lot of enquiry where the location.

You right, thats why I mentioned very early that I apply LST and FMM in the MMM trend frame. LST didn't draw lines for Hidden divergence since LST are designed to pick reversal and only take signal at the extreme area. LST guide clearly state that sometimes the lines are not drawn even a divergence spotted by eyes. Wile FMM has 5 divergence setup: MACD, MACD Line, Stochastic, Trend Line and MA. And 3 types of divergence: Regular, Hidden and Exaggerated.

They are involved in the trading all the time makes me capable of trading back and forth top-bottom applying Price Action reading.

Yet trading like that made me losing focus and deviate from my rule and miss the big move knowing every turning point and assuming that the ADR finished at the end of US Box. I exited all last orders at the pin when EURUSD made 80 Pips range while the price keep move until more than 150 Pips.

You right, thats why I mentioned very early that I apply LST and FMM in the MMM trend frame. LST didn't draw lines for Hidden divergence since LST are designed to pick reversal and only take signal at the extreme area. LST guide clearly state that sometimes the lines are not drawn even a divergence spotted by eyes. Wile FMM has 5 divergence setup: MACD, MACD Line, Stochastic, Trend Line and MA. And 3 types of divergence: Regular, Hidden and Exaggerated.

They are involved in the trading all the time makes me capable of trading back and forth top-bottom applying Price Action reading.

Yet trading like that made me losing focus and deviate from my rule and miss the big move knowing every turning point and assuming that the ADR finished at the end of US Box. I exited all last orders at the pin when EURUSD made 80 Pips range while the price keep move until more than 150 Pips.

Look like your way required a lot of screen time and need a lot of focus to attend to all these PA & indicator's info in multiple time frame. Not so simple, like a pilot's dashboard now.

Edited by KelvinHand

Look like your way required a lot of screen time and need a lot of focus to attend to all these PA & indicator's info in multiple time frame. Not so simple, like a pilot's dashboard now.

Maybe it is. Price Action trading is a trading skill that required the reading of Bar by Bar. Applying LST, FMM and Ed Burke strategy in to MMM Trend Structure is the simplest I could mechanized

The CALM before the STORM

As Steve Mauro said in his videos; MM using news to complete their MM Pattern.

The charts below are Short trading on GBPUSD and EURUSD on May 23rd (177 Pips).

Trading intra-days in the Market Maker's Trend structure being alert of Red-flag news release has been making me aware of "The Calm before a Storm". Luckily the flow of the Storm is mostly to complete Market Maker's pattern (as Steve Mauro states in his MMM course).

(yellow lines - entry, red lines= TP/SL)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jfIReUHYwx8/T719UOukkVI/AAAAAAAAAG0/8uqA71-Qo_E/s640/gu1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o1dx4Mh7W7o/T714h5ckyeI/AAAAAAAAAGo/ECSJNL0jsMY/s640/gu4.jpg

While the Red-flag news impact GBP, since EURUSD 80 % correlated to GBPUSD, then it's not uncommon that EURUSD move along the spike since bearish move of GBPUSD

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1cFbwliKn-8/T72E8ijiPuI/AAAAAAAAAHA/i26SUpKr4Y4/s640/eu1.jpg

Details here:trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/05/calm-before-storm.html