Entropy Trading System

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim you are wasting your time with these imbeciles. They will never learn. They can't even trade Pokemon cards. Entropy is SO lovely and SO GOOD that I am happy these knuckleheads throw rocks at it. When ur an EA burglar its too hard to believe that there is a GREAT system that is profitable and easy to use. I say no problem coz that means more pips for us at FXAW. I hope Craig raises the price of membership way up into the atmosphere soon.

Yep and it's totally amazing. You don't need it though. It's more fun trading the Entropy signals manually which is a lot like going fishing at a trout farm. Lol.

Thx. If its so amazing why does this account have such an ugly amount(71!!!!) of open positions??

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/MidAtlanticFX/guardianfx/282508

And this one went belly up...

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/MidAtlanticFX/fxaw-entropy-scalper/282499

Not very convincing for me. I would like to see a verified mfb live account traded by the EA only....

It's funny you look to the end of the account, which I let die. I hit 127 winning trades out of 131, on this demo, quit trading it and the last 31 open positions stopped it out. I now trade this system live, on the 5M TF and hit over 90% of the trades. It served it's purpose for me. No need to trade it demo when I can make money live... and I DO!

What's TRULY AMAZING IS THE FACT THAT YOU DON"T AND WON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID, OR HAVE BEEN SAYING... NOW THAT'S WHAT AMAZES ME!!

Best wishes and good trading

John

well, u r right...i don't understand what u said apart from the a/c that went belly up which truly amazed me. ur other demo which is still alive is doing abt 20% daily with several losses... really beats me regarding all the fuzz coming from u ...show me u can do at least 100% daily with no losess & i'll take heed... :-)

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/geoforce/geoforce-correct-version/282768

Edited by Augustine

Me's a thinkin that this forum doesn't make much sense anymore now? Once yez start makin' the pips then to what service are yez pertainin' towards except tittin' and a tattin' bein' like verbal "ping pong"... so that'll be all from yours truly now :P Edited by callahan

• 2 weeks later...