Entropy Trading System

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have asked the Admin yet again to delete this thread in it's entirety as it serves no purpose here.

there is no reason to delete this thread.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Thank you Freddy for your post...

And thank you for posting some of my posts...

Being in an educational field I believe that education is never ending and that is why I have shared things here and requested things as you can see in my posts....I believe that most of us here already have the HOLY GRAIL (Holy Grail does not mean 100% win - if one is making a profit each day than he/she has the holy grail system - and making 100% win is perfectly possible and attainable and every trader I believe should aim for that...have self confidence that you can get that) and I have shared and requested stuff here to increase my knowledge because naked trading is quite difficult and time consuming and like a normal human being I want to do thing in an easier way...however...

So far I have not found any EAs or indicators here which are going to help traders (or help me) make more than 90% day in and day out.....however, the cyclical projection indicator looks the best but I have not tried it yet....

There was an interested thread (deleted now) I creating months ago...in which I was going to show traders how to make 98% wins day in and day out....about 5-10 trades a day trading 15 minutes but the project never went off because of several reasons including that at that time Niffty started a thread with no loss 100% win) ...however I am still available to help traders here....and maybe someday will create a live trading room to make you guys believe that 98% win is possible and it will be FREE...

And about my trading style for 98% win....here it is: I look at only 1 time trame (15 minutes - sometimes ago I changed my trading style..started using indicators (Sotch. Macd) and started trading 1 hour charts and my drawdown increased including win/loss ratio....so switched back to 15 minutes with no indicators)...looking at several timeframes confuses people...however, I look at several currencies at one time and find the currency with the best setups...always trade in the direction of trend.....and the most important thing is the timing...wrong timing means several pips drawdown before it goes in one's favour...and my timing is good that's why I manage to get about 10 pips drawdown and..........look for support and resistance, and patterns, and high and low for the day, and combine those with price action but price action is given more importance since the other 3 can give false indications...... I have mentioned earlier that there is no point in sharing my templates because there is nothing in it expect candlestick but some people will never understand

GUYS...I DO NOT HAVE TO WRITE ALL THESE THINGS HERE....I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I CAN MAKE 98% PROFIT BECAUSE SOME OF YOU MIGHT THINK THAT IS BOASTING ... I do not have to do that the important thing is that I am making money...and that's it..

But I am very concerned about fraudsters here who are always trying to steal others money or pushing people in wrong directions....and my advise to thess people is that there is plenty of money in forex for everyone so go and get your share...and stop the game of cheating others...

Most of the days I am in live trading room with Dean Malone (as a member) and do occasionaly make comments because there are a lot of things which still needs to be learnt and Dean Malone is one of the best...because some times I just wonder what makes Dean take such a trade (which I would be hesitant to take) and get out of it with a profit...

So guys forgot about all the indicator...learn price actions...watch charts for hours and hours each day to find the right setups...and aim for 100% profit and I am sure you will be able to get more than 98% profit

Edited by dannydon786

I doubt dannydonflyboy would know how to trade baseball cards or comic books not to mention Forex. He's just punk chump who wants to be everybody's decompiled EA and indictator junkie and the moment he saw posting on this site about a new great tool like Entropy he got all pissy and jealous like some little diva snotty brat. The great thin about Entropy is that it makes you money no doubt about it, and if you are willing to spend just a little bit of time learning basic reversal price action you get rewarded like a king. I'm thinking of dropping out of college for a few years and just trading now that I have the edge. The rest of u guyz here should ask what kind of trading profits has dannyflyboys busted MT4 warez put in your pocket? Even his "educated" versions [i must laugh so hard everytime I see that term] leave ur wallets empty don't they? What will be icing on the cake is when bluto shuts down FXAW to anymore new members which I know is soon and then u dannydonflyboy fanboyz can wonder what goes on behind those pearly gates of profit. LMAO.

But I am very concerned about fraudsters here who are always trying to steal others money or pushing people in wrong directions....and my advise to thess people is that there is plenty of money in forex for everyone so go and get your share...and stop the game of cheating others...

[/font]

Ur totally and completly full of ****OLA. Ur one of the biggest flag waving card carrying thieves and fraudsters around stealing and decompiling the intellectual properties of others and posting them here. Besides, who appointed you to be the EA Nazi anyway and worry about who is stealing who's money. We all know - YOU did. You placed that little crown right on your dome head like a little punkass dink. You have zero credibility and everybody knows ur just another in the long line of losers who is too lazy to work a real job and wants to get rich quick off Forex but you just quite can't do it can you? LOL. We all know.

there is no reason to delete this thread.

And why is that? Its troll infested. Its like a timber filled with termites. Besides I started the tread back when I was ****** and didn't know any better so Ill do with it as I wish. I thank God everyday for FXAW and Entropy and the great majesty traders such as JimSaffron and bluto and others. I dont have to keep trying junk EAs coming from Singapore or **** EAs coming from China.

• 1 year later...

...$ 300 misery...

Dave McD wrote:

::::::::::::::::::...................................................

aagarcia wrote:

I can tell you one thing. If this next release is as weak as the prior I will politely ask for a refund. This next release is make it or break it for me.

::::::::::::::::::...................................................

I hate to break it to you but I believe that the wait for a refund is like waiting for the fully functional tradebot - Most likely it isn't going to happen any time soon.

Over 3 weeks ago I wrote Craig and requested a refund. I wrote a second email again asking for a refund after waiting a reasonable period of time. As of today I still have not had a reply from him.

However, new members have been added in that time. Sort of shows me where his priorities are.

droland wrote:

You've made your point, we know how you feel and what you think, now shut the F*** up

It seems that this guy is the best candidate for a moderator job on Entropy forum ...

X_XX_XX_X

Edited by cytyroller