Entropy Trading System

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why there is no myfxbook results for any of bluto's EAs...

Because

1. The ea's are private to FXAW members. the members know whats what and thats all that matters.

2. He's not out to prove anything or sell anything at least commercially. The ea's and systems arent for sale. You only get them as a member.

"When processing your PayPal transaction, please indicate your name and any live MT4 accounts that you’d like to have the Expert Advisors authorized for."

Which details are required regards the mt4 accounts? Broker, acc. numbers ?

Bluto does offer several other MT4 EA's to members and if you want to run them live then you have to provide your live MT4 account numbers that all. If you dont want to at first thats ok, plus you can always let him know later. Entropy doesn;t use any security stuff on it for now but it probably will later. Entropy is not an EA though, it only uses the price feed from MT4 to determine the signals and then it sends order requests to an MT4 order proceesing EA only for the signals you choose. It's a seperate windows app that runs on your pc separate from your MT4 but it works with the MT4.

Hi !

How can it use ? Please let me known !

Thank a lot

Not sure why this Goiler thing is posted here in this Entropy topic but it has nothing to do with Entropy. In fact it looks useless to me just like every other indictator. It is late in the day Monday here on my first live day of trading Entropy and I have 3 open trades all in the green for a total of 154 pips.