Entropy Trading System

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that must be it, I don't fall for a scam so I need to get out more, hmm. OK. Coders are not good traders, hence that's why they are coders, penny dropped yet?

That's pure BS. U dont know every coder out there that trades and u dont know every trader that codes. To imply that u do is just more evidense of ur over-inflated know-it-all smart-arse ego. Get out more. Get out of ur bedroom in ur moms basement and get some fresh air, moron.

That's pure BS. U dont know every coder out there that trades and u dont know every trader that codes. To imply that u do is just more evidense of ur over-inflated know-it-all smart-arse ego. Get out more. Get out of ur bedroom in ur moms basement and get some fresh air, moron.

You defend with much aggression because you work for these guys, it's obvious, you started this thread and only joined a few months ago....You need to get up earlier to out-smart me. :)

Please refrain from posting any further information concerning Entropy. A request has been made to blacklist the product. Should anybody seek an invite to the Entropy site, PM me for the details. I make this post as a friend of this forum and wish to see it continue, but not in the posting of copyrighted material concerning Entropy. I can tell you that the "boasts" of people making 650+ pips a week using Entropy are FALSE. We make much more than a mere 650 pips a week!

Another Spy...

You defend with much aggression because you work for these guys, it's obvious, you started this thread and only joined a few months ago....You need to get up earlier to out-smart me. :)

Well I have been a member longer than you and I have more thanks than you do ( and so does Freddy) so how does that figure .

Spies, advertisers, scammerz, yada yada yada. U can always tell who is losing money at Forex by their paranoia. Its clear that some of the hardcore regulars here dont want us dropping some good information about a winning systems. I guess maybe we put them out of the "hero bizness" with all those decompiled eas they bring to the little birdys in the nest.

it was losing money quickly. id say it lost more last week and has been removed.

be that a lesson.

What a load of bull. Wow. Thats a really nice wax job you pulled on Entropy Mr. Normna. First you post a link to some supposed live account running Entropy which of course nobody can see because its "private". Then after a few days you announce your little account is closed because it was losing money. Hmmm. Did anyone get to look at it? I doubt it. Also Entropy is not an automated system yet so even if ur acct was actually trading Entropy and even if it was losing who is to say you even know how to trade it. By the way are u even an FXAW member? I wonder.

Anyway for those interested ,my trades so far are running 78% winners overall and I am up net +337 pips after three weeks but it could have been more but I had midterm exams and had to take a break from trading. H4 and H1 trades are still awesome.

Incredible how many trolls there are around here who insist that everyone still look to decompiled ea's and shite systems for their future. Its a pity.

What a load of bull. Wow. Thats a really nice wax job you pulled on Entropy Mr. Normna. First you post a link to some supposed live account running Entropy which of course nobody can see because its "private". Then after a few days you announce your little account is closed because it was losing money. Hmmm. Did anyone get to look at it? I doubt it. Also Entropy is not an automated system yet so even if ur acct was actually trading Entropy and even if it was losing who is to say you even know how to trade it. By the way are u even an FXAW member? I wonder.

Anyway for those interested ,my trades so far are running 78% winners overall and I am up net +337 pips after three weeks but it could have been more but I had midterm exams and had to take a break from trading. H4 and H1 trades are still awesome.

Incredible how many trolls there are around here who insist that everyone still look to decompiled ea's and shite systems for their future. Its a pity.

Besides insulting language your post doesnt bring something essential to the table as long as you cant back up your statement about the entropy success with a verified mfb account. Anything else is just hot air. Money talks...

Besides insulting language your post doesnt bring something essential to the table as long as you cant back up your statement about the entropy success with a verified mfb account. Anything else is just hot air. Money talks...

And Normans post does bring something essential? So what you say is that a private account that nobody can see does the trick? And verified by who? What is there to verify? There is nothing credible about this mfb account other than to vouch that some person is trading "something" on it. There is no assurance that the so called "trader" isn't an orangutan or that they even know what a pip is. All I see is vapor coming from Norman and nothing more so save your hot air for your blimp and dont lecture me. If you want to say a system is ****, then prove it. Show ur analysis. Show ur trades and show how you put ur charts together. Show you did ur homework and you know what ur talking about. The trolls here wont do that because they can't. The lenghts that some of you trolls will go to to slag a system u know nothing about is incredible. I smell ulterior motives all over the place. As for my trades, I'm still in demo mode and I'm not here to prove anything to anyone. If you like losing with free decompiled **** ea's, then keep doing what ur doing. Do it all day long 4 all I care.

when i saw it it was down about 40%. i suspect the 'good' run continued. i didn't expect the person to blow their account and delete it (it was deleted not hidden), i had it on my watch list to see how it went.

you want my results?

http://www.picvalley.net/u/1751/156358840013550330591330409072laqfa9G7nPIbocj1mUct.PNG

there ya go. that's on a $65,000 account, so its not peanuts. good luck with your demo trading.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

You guys need to look at my post number 86

Goddam why would would anyone be wanna be lookin' at that bull sheet. Try this picture as one would be gettin' slightly concerned that you may not be gettin' out enough and what's with all this bickerin and conflict?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5612/ae439b6af60fbe413bd7ad2.jpg

when i saw it it was down about 40%. i suspect the 'good' run continued. i didn't expect the person to blow their account and delete it (it was deleted not hidden), i had it on my watch list to see how it went.

you want my results?

http://www.picvalley.net/u/1751/156358840013550330591330409072laqfa9G7nPIbocj1mUct.PNG

there ya go. that's on a $65,000 account, so its not peanuts. good luck with your demo trading.

Sorry but I dont believe any of the rubbish you naysayers post about this system. Either that or you're some of the worst traders known to Forex.