Entropy Trading System

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With each and every post you spam this thread with, you advertise Entropy even more. The thread has been quiet for some time now, until you woke it from it's slumber. Each and every one of your posts continue to push the thread to the top of the list. There are over 11000 views as of now and your posts will see it hit 12000 and beyond.

As long as this thread exits and questions are posed to me, I will respond. I was the first to request the thread be deleted and I ask again. Please delete it.

You want the thread to die, let it go and quit posting. Otherwise continue to push it to the top of the list here, for your real reason, the fact that you want it for free.

As stated earlier, pay the membership fee and get it for free. Then you might be able to post facts as others do instead of crying around like a kid who has had his pacifier removed.

Continue to reply and keep the thread at the top of the list my friend. You are doing a great job "selling" Entropy. =D>

CJ

I bet you are alive till the thread is...

a black box is a trading system that you follow blindly without knowing the rules.

my question have never been answered..so far

Nope. Not even close. In the case of Entropy if you want to call 300,000 lines of object oriented code that uses a neural net and highly advanced probability and regression math algorithms to produce incredibly accurate trade signals a black box, then so be it. Even if I could steal the code (which you can't by the way), I probably wouldn't know where to begin. But - bluto has been very open about how the signal processor logic works and how it does what it does. He has offered very detail and lengthy posts on the FXAW forum about precisely how the neural net and the algorithms work together to take a price feed and generate signals. So - if u still want to call it a black box, then at least be different - call it a purple box. Yes the signal code is protected as it should be. All the members understand what the Entropy system is doing and how signals are produced. Do you need to understand how the electronics and the drum and the water valves work on ur washing machine 2 clean ur clothes? I dont think so. If I worked on code for two years like bluto did then u can bet ur Mom that I would protect the code as well. But - the big difference is he didnt just post the system and say 'here - go use this to trade but dont ask me any questions'. Thats not the way it works at FXAW and members get 2 partipate in the design and growth of the system. For me I will say its as good as done becasue 4 the first time ever in my first week of live trading last week I made 328 pips total on 3 H4 and 2 H1 trades using 1 standard lot.

Am I dumb? :-/

Of course it may be considered as a disguised form of advertising.

We can only say that it is smarter than those who use spam and are banned in one day.

Others have done the same thing for over a year to sell their method that uses two letters of the alphabet.

Here, perhaps, too, is this the case, to want to promote this system, but I want to say: So what?

The difference is your judgment.

Nobody forces people to buy a car brand X because an ad you watch on TV.

Nobody is forced to join FXAW.

It turns out that, personally, I wanted to join because I knew the reputation of Bluto.

The membership fee is relatively modest, given the value.

I could afford to spend this amount reasonable to test myself.

If, now, I considered that I had been cheated, I would say, as I denounced most scams.

But no, I do not feel cheated.

When asked if this system is BS.

I would say that in this case you can treat all systems in the world of BS, because in front of your screen, you can still play and throw a coin toss, and you will win half the time.

This system is not a panacea, but for those who know precisely what are the supports / resistances and the price action, you can use this system to your advantage, because Entropy allows you to scan the market in real time and thus allow you, with your judgment to choose the best opportunities for profitability.

Anyway, this is how I want to use.

See this as a scanner rather than as a system, and you will appreciate that it lets you focus on your trading, when an opportunity arises.

This site is a sharing site, yes, and you can not suspect me, not wanting to share.

We can share what is sharable, here are signals, not a book or soft.

You can also share ideas, or satisfaction or dissatisfaction.

Here, today, I share my beliefs: The site of Bluto is not a scam.

Again, this is only my opinion, and I receive no compensation for my comments.

As for jmsaffron aka Captain Jack (CJ), it's a nice guy who helps everyone on the forum FXAW as are some friendly members that help here on our forum Indo-Investasi.

I also read that FreddyFX (who is a member of both forums) is skeptical regarding Entropy and that his personal method it is more profitable.

This does not mean that it denigrates the work of Bluto.

This means that it has reached a level of autonomy. And that's fine.

This, I believe, is the purpose of each of us to reach full autonomy, skill and total independence.

So, share our ideas, our best sides, aim for the top, rather than trying to belittle everyone at level zero of mediocrity.

When you're dealing with crooks or pseudo-gurus, it's normal to want to disseminate and prevent newbies to get ripped off, but when people offer services with reasonable value for money, we don 'have no reason to "steal" - "share" their honest skills.

Excuse me for this long post.

freddy

To date the BEST and most TRUTHFUL description that I have read on any forum where all these AKA's have been posting

"those who know precisely what are the supports / resistances and the price action, you can use this system to your advantage, because Entropy allows you to scan the market in real time and thus allow you, with your judgment to choose the best opportunities for profitability.

Anyway, this is how I want to use.

See this as a scanner rather than as a system, and you will appreciate that it lets you focus on your trading, when an opportunity arises. "

As mention any price action trader ,trading rejection points and support and resistance would not need this, from the pictures I have seen post ALL OVER it is easy to see. Value,, maybe , it would help to alert you to the best breaking of a prior rejection point or a support or resistance without having to scan it yourself. There Freddy has a good point.

But some people ( new traders or traders that have yet to find their way) blow a simple system out of proportion and they make it sound like the holy grail and that is what pisses me off. CJ call it what it is , you posted enough pic that some of us know what at least the major parts are, as for your sales pitch or spamming , its not my job to police any forum and if the admin let you get away with it so be it.

I suppose if you can't trade well enough to get rich you then start to sell signals to unsuspecting wannabe traders, that think you can get rich following signals off someone who can't get rich trading the signals themselves......Oh, is that a cycle? ;)

This is so YOU.

http://gucomics.com/comics/2010/gu_20100326.jpg

.....they make it sound like the holy grail and that is what pisses me off.....QUOTE]

Oh golly geeeee. We all forgot that ur Mr. Important around here and that it's a requirement 2 make sure we consider ur needful opinions and beliefs b4 we post anything. Take a hike dude and go soak ur head. Sounds 2 me like the only thing u comprehend is support and resitance from ur Babypips manual. How dumb 2 think that all Entropy does is reinforce support and resistance. People that still believe all u need is support and resistance and some pivots are the same 95% losers. I'll take ur money all day long on the other side of ur trades using Entropy, u fool.

.....they make it sound like the holy grail and that is what pisses me off.....QUOTE]

Oh golly geeeee. We all forgot that ur Mr. Important around here and that it's a requirement 2 make sure we consider ur needful opinions and beliefs b4 we post anything. Take a hike dude and go soak ur head. Sounds 2 me like the only thing u comprehend is support and resitance from ur Babypips manual. How dumb 2 think that all Entropy does is reinforce support and resistance. People that still believe all u need is support and resistance and some pivots are the same 95% losers. I'll take ur money all day long on the other side of ur trades using Entropy, u fool.

CJ , puppet speaks, don't stop too fast , your nose will be brown from CJ Butt

Puppet

Where do you see "some pivots" I said rejection points, its so easy to see your just a newbie trader and a** sucker, where were you before you sucked up to CJ? I know sucking up to someone else who you thought had the other holy grail,

I'll say this one more time friends, there is nothing for sale. Membership at FXAW is by INVITATION only. It is a private forum and membership has not been offered for years there. The owner of the site, Bluto, has opened the doors to new members and only he approves the invitations. Anybody can email him directly and request an invitation, even you Scratch, and he will probably grant it.

===================

So it's completely FREE to join up for membership then?

I'll say this one more time friends, there is nothing for sale. Membership at FXAW is by INVITATION only. It is a private forum and membership has not been offered for years there. The owner of the site, Bluto, has opened the doors to new members and only he approves the invitations. Anybody can email him directly and request an invitation, even you Scratch, and he will probably grant it.

===================

So it's completely FREE to join up for membership then?

I swear ur numb. I has been told here already too many timex how this works so listen up, not that it matters 2 u or u would even get in if u wanted 2 . U pay a fee for lifetime membership to FXAW. Membership grants u access 2 the web forum, all of the EA's, all of the custom indicators, the Entropy system, support, version upgrades to software, and access 2 anything else built by bluto in the future as well as stuff other members build. Fees collected go to charity. A lot of people told me bluto is already like a mega millionaire so I doubt he needs fees but its a good way to keep out the creeps by making them pay something. I hope he raises the rate up as high as Mt. Vesuvius.

The one big fallacy that you fail to see is that there is nothing being sold. It's been said over and over again. Unlike many, I can trade well enough. All the charts that I posted here were LIVE trades with my orders on the screen, at the time I took them. Can you tell me how many of those posted trades that I "shared" with everybody here, reached the TP targets? I can, if you took almost any one of them, you could have earned enough to pay the small fee for membership. Don't overlook the fact of the results of those trades. I have also posted pics of my live accounts with trades in progress. I don't trade demo accounts. I left a job that pays me a good six figure income to stay at home and be a care-giver to my wife. I did this because my trading allows me to do this.

All of the trades I posted at Donna's site, where I was invited to by a user there, were live trades at the time I took them. Can you tell the good people here how many of those trades ended in profit and how many pips could have been made had you followed those trades? All of the trades posted are followed up with the trade results, not only of the winners, but of the few that were stopped out. Those are facts, brother. Show me a trade where you made as much as this one EURNZD trade I closed out recently. Look close because that's a full lot trade with a result of +344 pips, not fractional pips either. And how about the timing of the exit?? Look close and look what price did right after that trade was closed. I know how to trade and I'd like to see others improve their trading as well instead of chasing one losing EA and scam after another.

Should you have any questions as to my trading abilities, just ask the members here who have taken advantage of this offer. I'm sure they will give you an honest answer the same as Freddy did.

Best wishes and good trading to all.

CJ

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/jsaffron/2-7-20126-36-30AMen345.jpg

Putting this trading debate aside.

"I left a job that pays me a good six figure income to stay at home and be a care-giver to my wife."

If your wife is ill and you are the care-giver, I wish you both the very best, I been there and there is no way to know that feeling or the pain that the care-giver keeps inside when a love one is ill.

I swear ur numb. I has been told here already too many timex how this works so listen up, not that it matters 2 u or u would even get in if u wanted 2 . U pay a fee for lifetime membership to FXAW. Membership grants u access 2 the web forum, all of the EA's, all of the custom indicators, the Entropy system, support, version upgrades to software, and access 2 anything else built by bluto in the future as well as stuff other members build. Fees collected go to charity. A lot of people told me bluto is already like a mega millionaire so I doubt he needs fees but its a good way to keep out the creeps by making them pay something. I hope he raises the rate up as high as Mt. Vesuvius.

I'm not numb, I'm simply going over what's been misleadingly stated here by JMSaffron last quote 'I'll say this one more time friends, there is nothing for sale. Membership at FXAW is by INVITATION only.'

So it is either FREE or NOT, and the facts are it's NOT, so this is classed as SELLING. You lot need to wake up and smell the snake oil.

Like Freddy I knew Bluto from the usual forums years ago I also knew the quality of his work.

I didn't take a lot of thinking about when he announced he was going to set up a private forum just over 4 years ago so I jumped right in. I have had more than my monies worth to date and the things that are happening now have far outweigh my expectations.

I does of course pay to be vigilant when joining something like this, however Bluto has got a great history and if you had been trading for any length of time you would certainly know him although I don't think he posts on general forums these days.

I don't see the point in keep posting this FREE OR NOT. SELLING argument. Look its $299 to join the forum then everything is free for life.....End Of !

As for the other stuff "Its so and so's system" or "Its an ma cross" I just can't understand why people are coming up with this stuff. Have you ever thought that you may be doing someone a great disservice by putting them off joining and maybe changing their life. Indo is a great forum for weeding out the scams out there but like Freddy says If you find something that works or is worth the money you have got to buy it.

Mart

Edited by marthart

Consider your invitation Scratched, Scratch. Not that you would have taken advantage of it anyway....

CJ

LOL, you must be on drugs or something. 'Consider your invitation Scratched, Scratch'? I'm gutted (ROFL) that you wont invite ME to waste $350 and line your pockets.....You couldn't make it up. Night night.

I took early retirement on January 30th, after 36 years at my job. The company that I worked for, Consol Energy, allowed me to miss 180 days of work last year to stay at home with her. They didn't have to do that for me but the men I work with are good men. My wife has been sick for 8 years now. She was diagnosed with cancer of unknown type with tumors in her brain, lungs and kidneys. She survived the surgery to remove a fist size tumor and part of her skull, the chemo and radiation. She is a 3 time stroke survivor, has survived 2 bleeds in her brain and has complex seizure syndrome. She has suffered numerous seizures, which are the greatest threat to her right now. Her seizures once started, can not be stopped medically. They induce a coma and if it she wakes responsive, she continues. So far God has been with her. She lost hearing and vision and radiation after affects are causing eye problems as well. Her bones are deteriorating and she has fell and suffered broken ribs as well as compression fractures to her spine. With all she has been through, she never once complained of pain or ask "why me". On top of her physical conditions, she has a lot of mental health concerns as anybody would who has hole in her brain. As long as she has the strength to continue her fight, I have the strength to stand beside her. Trust me when I say, I'm wouldn't consider myself care-giver material, by no means, but when need arises, you would be surprised what you can do. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. As one who's been there, I tip my cap to you sir. Thank you for the kind words.

John

WOW... I salute you sir. May God bless you and your wife.

Best wishes.

LOL, you must be on drugs or something. 'Consider your invitation Scratched, Scratch'? I'm gutted (ROFL) that you wont invite ME to waste $350 and line your pockets.....You couldn't make it up. Night night.

Yeah. Ur gutted alright...gutted coz ur 2 cheap and 2 used to sucking up stollen **** EA's that u'd never part with $299 to change ur life (its not $350 to join btw). Instead u will take that $299 and go buy another 2Tb external USB drive to store more stollen decompiled **** EA's and indictators. the cycle never ends 4 guys like u.

The reason I disagree with this type of cloaked advertising is because the only people who do this usually end up ripping off it's customers because they are avoiding advertising standard rules/laws that protect customers and advertising fees that should be paid to the websites they spam/hide their true intentions on. If a company wants to advertise, let them advertise of course, but they should pay to advertise, and then everyone knows they are a commercial company, not someone hiding and advertising through forum posts to trick/mislead people, that is underhand in my opinion, and normally ends in tears. Jacko is one example on forex factory, he was a profitable trader, he got a huge following, everyone loved him, he started subscription 'members' service, then went on to manage money, he disappeared and took many hundreds of thousands from people and is still on the run from the FBI.

On this aspect (disguised advertising) I agree with you, but it remains the responsibility of the Directors of the site.

But in truth, they will have a lot of work because we can imagine that half of the threads can be related to "advertising disguised!

But for us, "members" of II, I do not see how this affects us, apart from being able to give our opinion on what we read.

Be wary of attractive offers (too good to be true) is normal.

But erecting the suspicion, as a moral value can be dangerous. (see what is happening with the new regulations of the net)

In the name of morality, we end up banning everything and anything, remember the time of prohibition and the damage it caused, but people have no memory!)

Be suspicious for everything is dangerous and it is valid in both directions:

- Suspect all members of our forum to be vulgar thieves or robbers,

or

- Suspect all sellers or marketers to be crooks)

Some sellers are crooks and should be flushed,

Some forum members are thieves when they use the apps downloaded in order to sell them on ebay or other personal website, and should also be flushed.

I've never felt a thief when I downloaded things here and there, when I realize that it has no interest and that I should have felt cheated if I had fed some of these unscrupulous sellers .

I have my conscience in perfect harmony, because what I found interesting and helpful to my learning, I bought them or pay for licenses. (It is true that sometimes, I still was disappointed with some performances for some of these purchases, but hey, that's life!)

Your argument on that Jacko (FF) has no place here.

For the simple reason that Craig (Bluto), to my knowledge, does not handle my money.

Bluto is an excellent coder who, in addition to its technical qualities, has good ideas on trading in general.

He provides indicators, EAs (I admit to not having tested yet, but the time will come) and this new project still in development but already well advanced (Entropy). And for the little I've seen, some of these signals have a good degree of accuracy (by using it as I described in my previous posts)

So it gives me that and all that will come later (not counting the resources of other members) and I use them as I want with my knowledge accumulated in recent years.

If, be of good reputation is to advertise, so what about some vendors frequently doing webinars every 3 months to promote their methods and are discussed on all the forums. (and who also, pay no commercial advertising on these forums)

I do not think I need to provide examples, right?

There are so many.

So show me, when Bluto has proceeded in this manner. Never to my knowledge!

he is too busy coding his ideas and those of its members to have time of taking care of promotions.

His promotion was done by word of mouth.

If the 1000 + members were unhappy with the quality-price ratio, long ago you would have heard of this community in terms unfriendly.

The only venomous comments I read are those of individuals who are not part of FXAW, for reasons of ignorance or because they want everything for free.

So let us stop these useless and fruitless struggles.

Use our strengths to combat more serious,

like fighting against real scams or to recover the wind of freedom on the net.

Against baseless moralizing, but for some form of ethics!

Again, sorry for this long post.

But my comments go beyond the case of Bluto and Entropy.

freddy