Entropy Trading System

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After long absences unexpectedly I found the Entropy related thread here. This was the last think I could expect to see here sine FXAW is private membership group with firm terms of use.

This thread was started on Jan 27th, 2012 by nonmember of FXAW at that time.

Now, the first input of ‘Jmsaffron’ has been made the following day, intending to notify the petitioners that due to its nature Entropy system cannot be shared at this forum. So dannydon786’s accusation (quote:“Jmsaffron is trying to recruit members for the scam system called Entophy... he is trying to use this forum for his own benefit...” unquote) is illegitimate and foolish.

I’ve been a member of FXCM group for over four years already and can tell you that ‘jmsaffron’ or CJ as we know him at FXCM is one of the most respected and contributing member there. Thus, please think twice before posting irrelevant statement or opinion against somebody with as good reputation as ‘jmsafron’ retains.

Thank you ‘Jmsafron’ for defending good name of our unique FXCM organization.

Regards,

Alex

TO ALL THE MEMBERS HERE

ENTROPHY IS A SCAM

Entrophy is ripping off a system called forex agency

AND TO THE MODERATORS

Jmsaffron is trying to recruit members for the scam system called Entophy... he is trying to use this forum for his own benefit...which is not allowed...

HENCE CALL YOU PLEASE BAN THIS THREAD - AND WARN THE PERSON CONCERNED REGARDING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM

Edited by AlexPali

I see the ranks at FXAW have grown today... did you make the cut?

CJ

What are you getting out of the multiple postings? So far I have seen an average system returning average results. I've seen you building up the hopes of many whilst spinning your sales talk to the members here. You are a member here which means you have in time downloaded systems here that have been shared, yet you come on here and DEMAND nobody share this system, and we should join up and pay (your sales commission)?

You are a hypocrite, a snake salesman of an average system no better than a moving average system using support and resistance.

This system will be shared over the internet and then discarded by most as have 99% of the shite out there, no threats by you or any other has been wanna be salesman who wants to get rich off the dreams of desperate people will deter the faantastic programme educators we have on this site. You should be really ashamed of yourself. We SHARE here, you are SELLING/PEDDLING, you have downloaded and tested systems that have been shared here, you are a HYPOCRITE. This system reminds me of that other hyped up shite 'Max' system, they ripped loads off. You need to ask yourself, if you have a system that will make you a millionaire, why peddle it and have to go through the hassle of customers etc, think about it. You're welcome to 'Thank' my post too as you have others trying to show you're smart but that in itself proves to me the message has got through. ;)

Edited by scratch

I just want to say I have been a member of FXAW since 2009 but last week I paid and joined to try Entropy. Well in my first two days of trading I made over 200 pips. Who ever says that it doesn't work needs there head examined. To all my green filled pip friends at FXAW may the pips keep flowing our way.

Jeff

Jeff

Thanks given... I'm no salesman because there is nothing for sale at FXAW. NOTHING! What don't you understand about that? So I receive commission for selling nothing? I agree with that my commission is nothing for selling nothing. That's why you too receive thanks. lol

Post your facts concerning Entropy results as being an average system. Since you say you have access to it, it shouldn't be hard to post FACT.

Your post, directed at me is also an insult to the other good members here who have posted their honest views of FXAW, and not just the system that you want "shared". Since you know so much about it and have access to it, why is it not here yet? Perhaps you should not use words with meanings you don't seem to understand. You state this is a "sharing" site and that you have access to the contents of FXAW. So why then do you not "share" it as you say I should do? Does that FACT in itself not make you the HYPOCRITE my friend?

I will post the contents of an email I received from one of the members here, who has joined the FXAW community. I do so without his prior consent, so I will remove his name. I will gladly remove the content of his email at his request, as he will see this.

Hello CJ!

My computer was down after the bell on Friday, faulty video driver nothing serious. I was happy I had the week-end to fix it!

But the reason for this email is to tell you that I had an amazing week trading Entropy signals, I don’t have the exact pip count but it was around 700. I keep reading all your posts and putting signals on the charts to learn more and get the Entropy feeling for entering trades.

I really want to say thank you, and to tell you: “You are a real champ!” Is really inspiring to see you helping people without expecting anything in return. I have a lot to learn from you in so many ways. Every time I read a post from you a get more motivation to work harder.

Thank you CJ for being there doing what you do!

I will continue to post facts while you post opinion, to which you are entitled. Thanks given for joining the others in making me look smarter my friend!;)

CJ

Firstly, don't try and twist my words like you have others. If there is no selling going on here, I take the system is FREE??? I have not purchased the system and I have not stated that I have, that's YOU twisting my words, so WRONG AGAIN. I know someone who has purchased it and said it's no better than their moving average system FACT. Another FACT is, this forum is based on SHARING SYSTEMS not to be used AS A SELLING PLATFORM! Now you can thank me for that if you want. Sooner or later this system (as all the others so called unsharable) will be shared, and all your THREATS wont mean anything. :P

Edited by scratch

I just want to say I have been a member of FXAW since 2009 but last week I paid and joined to try Entropy. Well in my first two days of trading I made over 200 pips. Who ever says that it doesn't work needs there head examined. To all my green filled pip friends at FXAW may the pips keep flowing our way.

Jeff

Jeff

Yes and by trading moving average cross over signals with support and resistance lines that would have doubled....Let's see some LIVE ACCOUNT statements as this is being sold here....BTW, pip totals are meaningless, and if the system was any good, it would know that ;)

Edited by scratch

After long absences unexpectedly I found the Entropy related thread here. This was the last think I could expect to see here sine FXAW is private membership group with firm terms of use.

Now, the first input of ‘Jmsaffron’ has been made the following day, intending to notify the petitioners that due to its nature Entropy system cannot be shared at this forum. So dannydon786’s accusation (quote:“Jmsaffron is trying to recruit members for the scam system called Entophy... he is trying to use this forum for his own benefit...” unquote) is illegitimate and foolish.

I’ve been a member of FXCM group for over four years already and can tell you that ‘jmsaffron’ or CJ as we know him at FXCM is one of the most respected and contributing member there. Thus, please think twice before posting irrelevant statement or opinion against somebody with as good reputation as ‘jmsafron’ retains.

Regards,

Alex

I totally agree. He's using this forum as a SELLING PLATFORM and people are being tricked. :)

LOL How did you link the different user names from 2 different sites ;)

Edited by scratch

Regards,

Alex

LOOK HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE NOW, ONLY 1 POST EVER ON THIS FORUM. They must feel people here are really dumb....don't be fooled good members of this site, they want your money and your details and could use your details against piracy, think.......

I totally agree. He's using this forum as a SELLING PLATFORM and people are being tricked. :)

If you take a look at the link below you will also see CJ AKA ‘jmsaffron’ AKA Capetian Jack ( Dam how many names do you have?)also trying his BS on the Donnaforex forum, its like they all are this mission to recurit new members by using different user names, not trying to sale your product is Bullshit. and all of this BS for nothing more then a system that uses simple support and resistance off rejection points were price fail on prior price movements

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5031.300

If you take a look at the link below you will also see CJ AKA ‘jmsaffron’ AKA Capetian Jack ( Dam how many names do you have?)also trying his BS on the Donnaforex forum, its like they all are this mission to recurit new members by using different user names, not trying to sale your product is Bullshit. and all of this BS for nothing more then a system that uses simple support and resistance off rejection points were price fail on prior price movements

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=5031.300

Glad to see you see through this show too ;)

For those who keep asking for edu EA, there is nothing there to educate. It is a signal sent from a server to the client's computer or VPS in this format:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/entropysignalclient.gif

There are facilities (indicators) that users designed to paste the signals from Excel to MT4 charts to help traders enter a trade, set SL and TP. That is what you see in those charts posted by CJ. The indicator has no value to you if you are not getting the signal service.

How are the signals generated? Read this.

"Using a broker currency price feed, Entropy calculates and resolves what are referred to as “TSZ’s”, or “Turn Signal Zones” which are price zones that high probability of seeing a reversal. These TSZ’s essentially allow an opportunity for Swing Trading which is a lucrative and very profitable way to trade. Entropy also determines the associated Stop and Takeprofit levels that should be utilized should a trade be taken.

The really powerful aspect of Entropy is that it isn’t based on indicators or any of the other traditional trading tools used to determine trade signals which are typically reactive and based on historical price activity and not only that….they’re late in signaling a trade opportunity. Entropy identifies reversal zones anywhere from 3 -5 price bars before any other method or mechanism out there that I know of…Entropy uses predictive, probabilistic mathematical algorithms to identify turning points in buying and selling activity within the boundaries of the current “Supply and Demand” model for the given instrument being traded, whether it’s a stock, a currency pair, or any other tradeable instrument."

For all currency pairs, there are TSZ in different time frames (M5-D1) and with different rankings in strength (or "probability" if you will). Signals are best used along side with divergence indicators (my own observations).

There are more than 1000 members in this FXAW community. Either they are all s-t-u-p-i-d or you are missing something. I see no "scam" in this system. Case closed.

They are not s-t-u-p-i-d, just desperate, that's a big difference. Seen it all before. If you had a system that was an incredible money maker would you sell it for a few hundred bucks exposing it's strengths and having to deal with a customer base? Of course not.

Glad to see you see through this show too ;)

What makes me more suspicious than anything is seeing partypoopers like u come along out of nowhere and stink up a thread. Tell us what ur motivation is? There is no "show" you moron. We see ur type littering forex forums with ur sour loser attitude because u have not found ur way in trading and think everthing is a scam. What u think and say about Entropy means less than zero. "Moving averages and support & resitance" - heheheheheh. If u thing that is what Entropy is based on then ur even more ****** than u look.

The word is out now an u cant stop it. Its like a snowball going downhill and people that are using it have seen that its real and that its not some scam. But, if anyone wants 2 listen 2 trolls like u and miss the boat on entropy, then more pips 4 us that do use it.

Here is what is going to happen, "scratch" (can u scratch my arse for me btw? :D ) and "deathstar". U are going 2 hear more and more about entropy until u cant stand it anymore and then u will cave in because u know u want it deep down inside and u know u dont know how 2 trade anyway, so u will send a email to bluto begging to get in to FXAW but by that time the price for entropy will be $2,599. :)) He would probably let you still join because he;s such a nice guy anyway even though u r trolls.

Edited by SureshAbhey

Moving average cross over systems suck. Lagging after the fact. Stick to moving over crossovers and you will loose money trading forex. I have been trading for over 25 years and price action rules. Lagging systems are the heard . The key to making money in forex is to stay ahead of the heard. This is why 95 percent loose money trading.

Cheers

Jeff

Moving average cross over systems suck. Lagging after the fact. Stick to moving over crossovers and you will loose money trading forex. I have been trading for over 25 years and price action rules. Lagging systems are the heard . The key to making money in forex is to stay ahead of the heard. This is why 95 percent loose money trading.

Cheers

Jeff

If you buy/sell because of a cross over yes I agree, that's not how they should be played.

Am I dumb? :-/

Of course it may be considered as a disguised form of advertising.

We can only say that it is smarter than those who use spam and are banned in one day.

Others have done the same thing for over a year to sell their method that uses two letters of the alphabet.

Here, perhaps, too, is this the case, to want to promote this system, but I want to say: So what?

The difference is your judgment.

Nobody forces people to buy a car brand X because an ad you watch on TV.

Nobody is forced to join FXAW.

It turns out that, personally, I wanted to join because I knew the reputation of Bluto.

The membership fee is relatively modest, given the value.

I could afford to spend this amount reasonable to test myself.

If, now, I considered that I had been cheated, I would say, as I denounced most scams.

But no, I do not feel cheated.

When asked if this system is BS.

I would say that in this case you can treat all systems in the world of BS, because in front of your screen, you can still play and throw a coin toss, and you will win half the time.

This system is not a panacea, but for those who know precisely what are the supports / resistances and the price action, you can use this system to your advantage, because Entropy allows you to scan the market in real time and thus allow you, with your judgment to choose the best opportunities for profitability.

Anyway, this is how I want to use.

See this as a scanner rather than as a system, and you will appreciate that it lets you focus on your trading, when an opportunity arises.

This site is a sharing site, yes, and you can not suspect me, not wanting to share.

We can share what is sharable, here are signals, not a book or soft.

You can also share ideas, or satisfaction or dissatisfaction.

Here, today, I share my beliefs: The site of Bluto is not a scam.

Again, this is only my opinion, and I receive no compensation for my comments.

As for jmsaffron aka Captain Jack (CJ), it's a nice guy who helps everyone on the forum FXAW as are some friendly members that help here on our forum Indo-Investasi.

I also read that FreddyFX (who is a member of both forums) is skeptical regarding Entropy and that his personal method it is more profitable.

This does not mean that it denigrates the work of Bluto.

This means that it has reached a level of autonomy. And that's fine.

This, I believe, is the purpose of each of us to reach full autonomy, skill and total independence.

So, share our ideas, our best sides, aim for the top, rather than trying to belittle everyone at level zero of mediocrity.

When you're dealing with crooks or pseudo-gurus, it's normal to want to disseminate and prevent newbies to get ripped off, but when people offer services with reasonable value for money, we don 'have no reason to "steal" - "share" their honest skills.

Excuse me for this long post.

freddy

Am I dumb? :-/

Of course it may be considered as a disguised form of advertising.

We can only say that it is smarter than those who use spam and are banned in one day.

Others have done the same thing for over a year to sell their method that uses two letters of the alphabet.

Here, perhaps, too, is this the case, to want to promote this system, but I want to say: So what?

The difference is your judgment.

Nobody forces people to buy a car brand X because an ad you watch on TV.

Nobody is forced to join FXAW.

It turns out that, personally, I wanted to join because I knew the reputation of Bluto.

The membership fee is relatively modest, given the value.

I could afford to spend this amount reasonable to test myself.

If, now, I considered that I had been cheated, I would say, as I denounced most scams.

But no, I do not feel cheated.

When asked if this system is BS.

I would say that in this case you can treat all systems in the world of BS, because in front of your screen, you can still play and throw a coin toss, and you will win half the time.

This system is not a panacea, but for those who know precisely what are the supports / resistances and the price action, you can use this system to your advantage, because Entropy allows you to scan the market in real time and thus allow you, with your judgment to choose the best opportunities for profitability.

Anyway, this is how I want to use.

See this as a scanner rather than as a system, and you will appreciate that it lets you focus on your trading, when an opportunity arises.

This site is a sharing site, yes, and you can not suspect me, not wanting to share.

We can share what is sharable, here are signals, not a book or soft.

You can also share ideas, or satisfaction or dissatisfaction.

Here, today, I share my beliefs: The site of Bluto is not a scam.

Again, this is only my opinion, and I receive no compensation for my comments.

As for jmsaffron aka Captain Jack (CJ), it's a nice guy who helps everyone on the forum FXAW as are some friendly members that help here on our forum Indo-Investasi.

I also read that FreddyFX (who is a member of both forums) is skeptical regarding Entropy and that his personal method it is more profitable.

This does not mean that it denigrates the work of Bluto.

This means that it has reached a level of autonomy. And that's fine.

This, I believe, is the purpose of each of us to reach full autonomy, skill and total independence.

So, share our ideas, our best sides, aim for the top, rather than trying to belittle everyone at level zero of mediocrity.

When you're dealing with crooks or pseudo-gurus, it's normal to want to disseminate and prevent newbies to get ripped off, but when people offer services with reasonable value for money, we don 'have no reason to "steal" - "share" their honest skills.

Excuse me for this long post.

freddy

The reason I disagree with this type of cloaked advertising is because the only people who do this usually end up ripping off it's customers because they are avoiding advertising standard rules/laws that protect customers and advertising fees that should be paid to the websites they spam/hide their true intentions on. If a company wants to advertise, let them advertise of course, but they should pay to advertise, and then everyone knows they are a commercial company, not someone hiding and advertising through forum posts to trick/mislead people, that is underhand in my opinion, and normally ends in tears. Jacko is one example on forex factory, he was a profitable trader, he got a huge following, everyone loved him, he started subscription 'members' service, then went on to manage money, he disappeared and took many hundreds of thousands from people and is still on the run from the FBI.