X Chart Trading System by Xard777

Good, interesting 2 systems

Hello!

Thanks xard777, which systems are you using for trading now, you posted several over the years, which are the better ones?

Can you reupload the other ones? Can we see it as your learning journey, so that we should concentrate on the newest system or are all same profitable?

In the beginning, you traded a system with TDI, your pics of last months show

http://www.sendspace.com/file/remmmr

Are all indicators changed or invented by you? Why don't you use the names and copyright infos of the inventors, so that we can use these informations for further research for our systems?

I read whole thread (don't do it, not much about the systems), from the actual non-tdi system !X-UK.TRENDALT.mq4 and ZigZag is repainting, but xard777 is not using it any more in the actual template. Put it in Metatrader 4 Strategytester, run it a while, pause it, then add !X-UK.TRENDALT again and see the difference of the same indicators, some false breakouts are still in the other color. But that is not so much a problem.

The other indicators DO NOT REPAINT.

It is a good system. We appreciate your help.

At what time GMT do you decide which strong and weak currency you trade?

Is it also good on other timeframes than 1h and 4h? I like it on 5/15 min (activate indicators on all timeframes)

How do you use the other indicators like the small moving averages or !X-UK.RF2.mq4?

Please let's concentrate on trading these systems, don't argue about wins or persons. Thanks.

Edited by Bob!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
xard i want ask about xard.art.of.forex indicator is repaint or not if not how i can get it

Xard isn't on the forum much. You may want to shoot him a pm and see if you can connect with him that way. I wished he would visit more often since he is in high regard by all members.

Most does not repaint, Omar.

A pity that we did not a system as present last christmas.

What happened to xard at forex tsd, were other threads deleted, because he took some indicators of others?

Look on left table to get all xard systems

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-mt4/17-collection-trading-systems-created-by-xard777/

Which of his system which ma do you prefer?

xard i want ask about xard.art.of.forex indicator is repaint or not if not how i can get it

The latest Art of War indicators down below is a MACD.

It performs just like any other regular MACD.

The setting are very similair to what you got going on up top.

Im sure if you play around with it you will find good settings

Ish

thnks ish,i see u in forex tsd,u re good trader sir.are macd bar repaint?cause i test xard indicator before and another macd,the color can changed or refresh?thks sir

sorry my english not good.

happy new year

The MACD Bars perform in real time just like the MACD signal line.

If signal line is slope upward then up color of signal line is slope downward then dowm color.

A signal line can go from sloping dow to sloping up so color would change.

If you want to call that repaint.

I call it re-calculate or ready to buy/sell

Ish

Guest FloridaTrader
ok but how i can contact him private if u have his contacts information please help me

Hey there, I just noticed that you can't pm since you don't have 15 (required) forum post counts. After you have the post counts, you have access to sending pm's to members my friend.

Guest FloridaTrader
http://www.forex-tsd.com/attachments/suggestions-trading-systems/150317d1360175196-trading-system-xard777-aof-trade4.gif

no no no i was think it cleared but it's not

i'm looking for real cleared holly grail as sefc time to buy or sell and 12g fast trend from ifc please if any one have information about it tell me

thanks all

You should make request for other indicators in the indicator request section since it's not related to this thread my friend. This is a great thread and we should keep the topic to Xard777's system only. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what the gray dotted line and the yellow/red lines are in this X-chart system from Xard? I know the name of the indicators but want to know what kind of moving averages they are and what the settings are. I want to create something similar in Ninjatrader. Thanks.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6858/xchartfor6e.jpg

Flipper,

it's the MT4 Stoplight indicator:

dotted grey - LWMA 45

red line - LWMA 9

white line - LWMA 2

all 3 typical price (HLC/3)

I thought the red line might be some sort of modified stochastic though as I see settings for K and D parameters. Thanks, I will check out the LWMA's in Ninja and see how they compare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys, Thanks for the congrats, just started trading again after a two week family break. The God of Pip$ still shining the way to some nice Pip$ which is a nice start to the trading day.

http://i.imgur.com/tipEjRt.png

All the best

Xard777

Hey maybe somebody can explain it to me.

What is the sense behind it to put several sell orders at almost the same price, like in the picture?