X Chart Trading System by Xard777

hang on a minute the guy is a clown but you want to download his system?

you spelt your name wrong rick.[/QUOTe

I really don't need it...doing very good with my trading...hehe...but just want to make a point that's all....this guy is updating constantly and nobody here says anything about it...I've just never seen anyone do this on this forum and nobody here calls his a** out!!

And it's pretty wuzzy of you to defend this creep considering the circumstance "Frances"

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on a minute the guy is a clown but you want to download his system?

you spelt your name wrong rick.[/QUOTe

I really don't need it...doing very good with my trading...hehe...but just want to make a point that's all....this guy is updating constantly and nobody here says anything about it...I've just never seen anyone do this on this forum and nobody here calls his a** out!!

And it's pretty wuzzy of you to defend this creep considering the circumstance "Frances"

im not defending anyone, he can do what he likes if he makes 800 pips a day.

i can count manual profitable traders on one hand that i know - hes one of them - im on all the forums going ive spoken to more people than you have had hot dinners.

if you are doing very good why are you here?

im not defending anyone, he can do what he likes if he makes 800 pips a day.

i can count manual profitable traders on one hand that i know - hes one of them - im on all the forums going ive spoken to more people than you have had hot dinners.

if you are doing very good why are you here?

I knew you would ask that...you are so PREDICTABLE... that's probably why you will continue to struggle...I'm done with this thread....complete waste of time.....and NO he can't do whatever he wants just cause he makes a zillion pips a day...what if other posters did the same sick thing.....I don't want this jerk to set a precedent here by deleting links and then attempt to "pleasure" himself by posting so called "results". You can enjoy watching his self pleasuring...I'm done with this thread.

I knew you would ask that...you are so PREDICTABLE... that's probably why you will continue to struggle...I'm done with this thread....complete waste of time.....and NO he can't do whatever he wants just cause he makes a zillion pips a day...what if other posters did the same sick thing.....I don't want this jerk to set a precedent here by deleting links and then attempt to "pleasure" himself by posting so called "results". You can enjoy watching his self pleasuring...I'm done with this thread.

you sound like an american marketer peddling gym equipment people buy and never use. Hang on a minute, no you sound like someone marketing forex nonsense.

Whether it repaints or does not does not matter.

In my last post I said that I trade strongest base against weakest for each session.

If you look at today's London session the Best base was the weakest GBP and the strongest was AUD followed by NZD, so if you had taken trades on GBPNZD, GBPAUD you would have made easy 100pips each pair x the number of compounded trades that you take.

If you look at the NY session today you would see that the best Base was the weakest again this time being the USD and the strongest bases were AUD (again from London session) and EUR, so if you had taken trades on EURUSD, AUDUSD you would have made good pips there too.

Forex is not rocket science, you can make good money regardless if you trade a manual system or trade naked.

All the best

Xard777

do you use fxpower lite indicator for this just like your boss system? this indicator doesn't have EUR meter on it.

Xard: two questions: the ssl indicator based on daily tf does that repaint on a h1 or h4 chart?

2nd is there an ea based on this indicator?

if it does not repaint then u have the holy grail

just buying and selling on change of colors h1 or h4 chart

indicator tf 1440. last 2 yrs eurjpy approx 15000 pips

largest loss 98 pips. most conseq loss 3 but not totalling 100 pips. largest win 867 pips.

please advise

thanks

YES IT DOES REPAINT this SSL was once a "star" of the show on another system on TSD before it was dumped for non-repainting and the Elite section made a non-paint SSL , more then likely were the Repainting Master got it from, nothing new like I said 8 years on TSD and all the same system just repackaged,

Edited by DeathStar

Hi Xard,

don´t give up because of a few clowns here. One with such a lot of work in public has to face with organized offenses; a reaction by the admin would be appreciated.

Please think about your fellow traders, friends and all others who still need your commitment and your input here. A great new stuff which are well combined with your other indicators.

Regards also to TZUMAN and Ismael360!

Happy holiday season!

Hi Scratch,

I don't know why you are hating so much, but if look at today's charts and followed Xard's advice, used the currency meter and taken the two strongest pairs and matched them with the two weakest pairs and only traded the white line crossing the yellow\red line you would have made minimum 100 pips per pair. But there is a lot of information in this template, open your mind and give it a chance, if not please give us a break with your negative rhetoric.

ddam3

Still waiting for your proof that you get these hundreds of pips per day Xard?????

I don't understand how you use the currency power meter, e.g. this morning one hour before opening of london, I looked at the currency meter, It said usd strongest, chf weakest, so I placed a buy demo trade on the usd/chf, Now I look at my trade it reversed and the currency meter is saying something totaly different now.

How do I use this currency meter so it becomes usefull??

Still waiting for your proof that you get these hundreds of pips per day Xard?????

Hello Xard777 I hope you read this post because it is sincere and i'm sure that the true II members feel the same way.

WE LOVE YOU and cherish your great contributions and guidance that you have been so generous and kind enough to share with us. You are held in high reguard as one of our forums greatest leaders. Please ignore the garbage jibberish that is being thrown at you. Like all great leaders, you will encounter this. In every last one of my example charts that I have posted here, you will see some of your indicators if not all of them. That's because I feel that you can lead us to financial freedom. Your genius mind is priceless and we don't ever want to loose you here.

Hey scratch and anyone else whom wants to throw salt on Xard777. SHUT UP, GET LOST and GET A LIFE. No one in this forum is comfortable with the kind of negative posts that you are throwing out at our members. Take that stuff to one of the weak forums. II is a highly respected and needed forum by it's true members and we won't stand for this kind of degradation. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but blatant rudeness is unalterable.

Take IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

P.S. To all of my brothers and sisters here on II. Please forgive me for being so blunt and using such strong language, but I just feel a great deal of loss just thinking of loosing Xard777 because of some heckler.

He has given a great deal to us and we owe it to him to stand up against anyone whom throw attacks at him. The truth is, he don't have to spend his time contributing, guiding, and working with us at all, but he does and we owe it to our BIG BROTHER to protect him.

Edited by newbie111

I don't understand how you use the currency power meter, e.g. this morning one hour before opening of london, I looked at the currency meter, It said usd strongest, chf weakest, so I placed a buy demo trade on the usd/chf, Now I look at my trade it reversed and the currency meter is saying something totaly different now.

How do I use this currency meter so it becomes usefull??

Hello Jasper2603,

Well looking at the chart there are a couple of reasons that I would not have taken that trade.

1. The Murrey Math indicator at 8\8 is telling you that price is already overbought, not that it cannot go higher but be careful.

2. TDI Divergence over 70 . If price is going higher I want to wait for a retracement and the TDI to get closer to 50.

3. The white line crossed the yellow already in the asian session, no chasing.

All that said, I kind of agree with you about the currency meter, it has always been the ultimate lagging indicator cause in order to be the strongest currency the move would have already been made. The way that I use it is to first judge the overall market condition and if I feel that the market can go farther in that direction I will wait for a signal. The TDI came down to 50 the you got another white line cross for a profitable trade!

Here are a couple videos on currency meter usage.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=forex+currency+meter+&oq=currency+mete&aq=1m&aqi=g1g-m1&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=26153l34161l0l37223l13l13l0l2l2l0l352l2335l2.1.6.2l11l0

You need to take your medication. What's negative about asking for proof for someone who's bragging about making 100's of pips per day? I don't remember addressing you in the first place. No proof = BS in my world. The FX market is full of liars who pretend to be successful and brag for their own ego, I ask them to prove it then they disappear, if you have a problem with that, it's your problem, not mine. I've proven my point here so won't post again, so you can carry on pretending with the great pretender. :)

Hello Xard777 I hope you read this post because it is sincere and i'm sure that the true II members feel the same way.

WE LOVE YOU and cherish your great contributions and guidance that you have been so generous and kind enough to share with us. You are held in high reguard as one of our forums greatest leaders. Please ignore the garbage jibberish that is being thrown at you. Like all great leaders, you will encounter this. In every last one of my example charts that I have posted here, you will see some of your indicators if not all of them. That's because I feel that you can lead us to financial freedom. Your genius mind is priceless and we don't ever want to loose you here.

Hey scratch and anyone else whom wants to throw salt on Xard777. SHUT UP, GET LOST and GET A LIFE. No one in this forum is comfortable with the kind of negative posts that you are throwing out at our members. Take that stuff to one of the weak forums. II is a highly respected and needed forum by it's true members and we won't stand for this kind of degradation. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but blatant rudeness is unalterable.

Take IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

P.S. To all of my brothers and sisters here on II. Please forgive me for being so blunt and using such strong language, but I just feel a great deal of loss just thinking of loosing Xard777 because of some heckler.

He has given a great deal to us and we owe it to him to stand up against anyone whom throw attacks at him. The truth is, he don't have to spend his time contributing, guiding, and working with us at all, but he does and we owe it to our BIG BROTHER to protect him.

@scatch. The door is right in front of you

"PUT AN EGG IN IT AND BEAT IT" We don't need your kind here stirring up negative emotions at our highly valued members. Your too smart for your own good. Since you know so much. Why the heck are you here anyway? You should be on your $10.000,000 yacht instead of harassing our members. I personally think your jealous of Xard777.

Your just repeating what you heard elsewhere. Just Friday, I recovered 70 pips of a previous 100 point news trade loss with this system.

I'm living proof that it works. So we don't need your I TOLD YOU SO'S.

Just keep them to yourself and let us stay the peaceful caring community that we are.

P.S. Also, I know who you are now. I used the exact phrase on railtis (YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION) when he went on a rampage of posting old systems that were already shared here and giving them other names. The members here got tired of him doing that and he all of a sudden disappeared. I'ts mighty funny that you repeated the exact same phrase on me word for word. HMMMMMM, what's wrong with this picture?

Edited by newbie111

Jealous? Erm, OK.

@scatch. The door is right in front of you

"PUT AN EGG IN IT AND BEAT IT" We don't need your kind here stirring up negative emotions at our highly valued members. Your too smart for your own good. Since you know so much. Why the heck are you here anyway? You should be on your $10.000,000 yacht instead of harassing our members. I personally think your jealous of Xard777.

Your just repeating what you heard elsewhere. Just Friday, I recovered 70 pips of a previous 100 point news trade loss with this system.

I'm living proof that it works. So we don't need your I TOLD YOU SO'S.

Just keep them to yourself and let us stay the peaceful caring community that we are.

Edited by scratch