X Chart Trading System by Xard777

Thank you Xard777.

Could you please explain why these Pivots (S1-to-S5, P, R1-to-R5) are different than the Regular Pivots (S1-to-S3, P, R1-to-R3). Are these more accurate or does the price reacts to these more than the Regular ones?

I would appreciate your comments on these please.

Thank you!

Sam

Hi Sam,

p is your standard Daily pivot and (s1 to s5) & (r1 to r5) are fibo settings off the previous Day's range (high-low) added/subtracted to the Daily pivot.

They are just simple Fibonacci settings as you can see here from the code...

double R = yesterday_high - yesterday_low;//range

double p = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close)/3;// Standard Pivot

double r5 = p + (R * 1.618);

double r4 = p + (R * 1.382);//possibly replace with p + (R * 1.272);

double r3 = p + (R * 1.000);

double r2 = p + (R * 0.618);//keep

double r1 = p + (R * 0.382);//keep

double s1 = p - (R * 0.382);//keep

double s2 = p - (R * 0.618);//keep

double s3 = p - (R * 1.000);//keep

double s4 = p - (R * 1.382);//possibly replace with p - (R * 1.272);

double s5 = p - (R * 1.618);

All the best

Xard777

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Xard777.

Could you please explain why these Pivots (S1-to-S5, P, R1-to-R5) are different than the Regular Pivots (S1-to-S3, P, R1-to-R3). Are these more accurate or does the price reacts to these more than the Regular ones?

I would appreciate your comments on these please.

Thank you!

Sam

I guess you and I both came from old school forex that use normal standard pivot calculation. ;) Please check below site for other variation of pivot calculations

http://www.babypips.com/school/other-pivot-point-calculation-methods.html

hope this helps

I guess you and I both came from old school forex that use normal standard pivot calculation. ;) Please check below site for other variation of pivot calculations

http://www.babypips.com/school/other-pivot-point-calculation-methods.html

hope this helps

You can see from Friday's E$ H1 chart that the Daily pivot lines worked out OK.

http://i.imgur.com/xXp8b.png

All the best

Xard777

MurreyMath is a system that uses High/Lows based on "natural" numbers divided by 8 to produce a range (4, 8, 16, 32, 64 days) of current market activity. Thus oversold/overbought or support/resistance levels are defined (based on different time frames). Plus these ranges are related to TIME, thus a price/time "square" that tends to describe future market activity.

The +2/8, +1/8 is overbought area and the -2/8, -1/8 is the oversold area for our market price/time square.

On a 1hr TF I use 96 bars as my math.calc = 4 days or 1/8th in time (32day period) for our market price/time square.

Hope this helps

Xard777

Xard, I have become enamored with the Murry Math indicator since I started to trade your template. However I still am not sure how you come up with the calculations for the different time frames. I trade the 4 hr time frame, how would you calculate determine the number of bars to use for the price/time square? Do you just use the number of bars in the 4day time period? Not really sure how this works, I have tried several different MM MT4 indicators, most of them are different. Can you explain or point me in the direction of how this works.

Thanks, ddam3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

U cant throw salt on SALT...

Xard777 still has not provided proof .....FACTS! ALWAYS OUT WEIGH BELIEF, SPECULATION, ASSUMPTIONS, AND OPINIONS.

XARD777 open himself to such criticism....

EVENTHOUGH he was given the opportunity to PROVE his opening statements.

He's displayed the same behavior year in year out.

SO IF QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, WALKS LIKE A DUCK THEN WAT IS IT?

FOR YEARS HE HAS BEEN BUILDING AND POSTING REHASED REPAINTING INDICATORS AND SYSTEMS.

FOR WAT?

WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT DAYS WERE TALKING ABOUT YEARS,.... AND YEARS,....AND YEARS.

AND STILL NO CHANGE IN HIS BEHAVIOR

NOW! MIND U. HE'S DONE THIS ON MANY OTHER FORUMS AS WELL NOT JUST THIS ONE.

YET! STILL NO CHANGE IN HIS BEHAVIOR.

SO ONE MUST CONCLUDE THAT THIS GUY IS SO SORT OF SOCIOPATH...

PSYCHOLOGIST SHARE THAT THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT!

WERE DEALING WITH UR CLASSIC SOCIOPATH!

What they do is predatory, similar behavior of pedophile, psychopath, etc.

They look for the young, innocent, naive victims. In this case "NEWBIES".....THROW SOME CANDY(REPAINTING INDICATORS) out there , reel the line back in and see what he' caught.

The NEWBIE(Child,Naive,Young,Dumb,VICTIMS) jumps on it with hopes and dreams of FOREX RICHES, then finds out thru much trial and error, failed trade after failed trade that the CANDY(REPAINTING INDICATORS) was as sweet as they thought it was.

However by this time the unsuspecting victim(NEWBIE,YOUNG,INNOCENT,NAIVE,CHILD) realizes that the candy(REPAINTING INDICATORS) is making them sick.

SO! What does XARD777 does?

What any smart Forex Psychopath, Sociopath, Predator, Serial killer does they play the reverse role which is "DOCTOR".

He goes back into the Forex Lab finds another piece of candy(REPAINTING INDICATOR), add different kind of sweetener, a few more colors making it more attractive to the NEWBIE(CHILD, INNOCENT,DUMB,VICTIM), all the while knowing the young unsuspected newbie doesn't have a clue to his real intentions, they only see the colorful shiny objects(CANDY: REPAINTING INDICATORS).

However the HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE CONTROLS THE WORLD.

But the NEWBIE(CHILD, VICTIM) does not know, don't care, nor give a ?#@!

All they want is fulfillment, of a dream, fantasies of gold, riches beyond measure, Yachts, trips overseas, walking on white sand beaches in flowing white linen with a lover at there sides, tip toeing thru soft flowing salt waters while seagulls bask in the horizon.

They will sell there souls for this dream...

However.....XARD777 knows the all to well...He's a Master the Art of GIVING NOTHING FOR SOMETHING.

FOR YEARS HE'S CRUISE THESE FORUMS LOOKING FOR VICTIMS....Those unbeknowest of his true intentions.

Ask urself this ?

Have u ever notice he ends up with a cult like following. A sort of Sadomasochist , Slave and Master relationship!

Think about it for moment. Now go back and look at all the post in support of XARD777

Why is this?

Answer: BECAUSE HE GIVES THEM NOTHING!

What does Satan give u?

Since they(Newbie, Innocent, Child, Victims) don't know how to trade and too mentally lazy to learn, this bond developed between XARD777 is what's a " COVELANT BOND"

A very strong bond like Hydrogen and Oxygen.....

They fuel this Forex Serial Killer, he's "GOD" to them.

What happens when someone comes in between them and there GOD!

The same as always WAR, MURDER, DEATH, and Destruction

Nothing personal against you xyard777, but if your intentions are to come to this forum and post pictures about your system and statements and refuse to share, than I don't really give a damn about your postings.

Oh, although you don't post on forums anymore, someone with the xard777 name is active on TSD and is doing the same exact thing (same system too, what a coincidence) and got totally ripped for bragging by dozens of people. Forum members will post negative about you if you continue on this inconsiderate path, just giving you heads up.

Again, nothing personal against you but you need to understand how your postings are effecting forum members.

Edited by ForexMike

Nothing personal against you xyard777, but if your intentions are to come to this forum and post pictures about your system and statements and refuse to share, than I don't really give a damn about your postings.

Oh, although you don't post on forums anymore, someone with the xard777 name is active on TSD and is doing the same exact thing (same system too, what a coincidence) and got totally ripped for bragging by dozens of people. Forum members will post negative about you if you continue on this inconsiderate path, just giving you heads up.

Again, nothing personal against you but you need to understand how your postings are effecting forum members.

Yes, you are right, I will remove the pictures

Xard777

Why did you stop sharing your systems? When you started trading the forex, you were eager to learn as much as you can. The spirit of this forum is to learn the forex and to check out potential forex systems and possibly tweak it to your satisfaction. I see that you now wish to not share the forex systems you developed.

Why not share your systems instead of rejecting your friends on this forum?

Why did you stop sharing your systems? When you started trading the forex, you were eager to learn as much as you can. The spirit of this forum is to learn the forex and to check out potential forex systems and possibly tweak it to your satisfaction. I see that you now wish to not share the forex systems you developed.

Why not share your systems instead of rejecting your friends on this forum?

what I think is...

because he want to another level as profitable trader, therefore he does not want to taking care of this kind of stuff. just my 2 cents.

what I think is...

because he want to another level as profitable trader, therefore he does not want to taking care of this kind of stuff. just my 2 cents.

Probably so, but I didn't give up on my friends and I'm helping them and I've been doing this longer. One shouldn't forget their friends and get the attitude that they better and only post to show their successful systems and throw it in others face with a reply...."see this, you can't have it" attitude.

With people like you, it's no wonder he won't come back. I've been using parts of his systems for a long time and they work for me.

THINK!

GENUINE People,Teachers,Friends,Family, or Loved Ones DONT GIVE U PIECES OR PARTS!

People who love u GIVE U ALL THERE LOVE. NOT PARTS OF THERE LOVE!

TEACHERS that care about u learning, give u ALL THERE KNOWLEDGE!

FRIENDS AND FAMILY that love n care about u GIVE U THE BEST CARE IN THE WORLD!

There not giving us anything in PARTS or PIECES....THEY GIVE IT TO US STRAIGHT!

FULL BLOWN!

RAW AND UNCUT!

NO ADDITIVES OR PERSERVATIVES!

REAL PEOPLE DO REAL THINGS!

THEY KEEP IT REAL!

Ask urself this ?

Were u born in PARTS

ARE U TRADING FOREX OR LEARNING TO TRADE FOREX TO SUPPLEMENT A PART UR INCOME.

OR

ARE U ONE OF US WHO'S LOOKING TO REPLACE OUR PRESENT JOBS WITH A FULL TIME INCOME FROM THE FOREX MARKET?

DO U HAVE CHILDREN TO FEED, A MORTGAGE TO PAY, A HOME TO REPAIR, OR JUST WANT TOO LIVE LIFE COMFORTABLY.

XARD777 IS A MASTER TRADER

He can teach all of us to be MASTER FOREX TRADERS within 30Days.

He knows: GANN METHODOLOGIES, MICHAELS S. JENKINS METHODOLOGIES, WILLIAM H. HURST, KAUFMAN, ELLIOTT,ROYAL KELLY, AND MANY OTHERS.

This guy knows Forex trading inside and out!

He knows the short cuts, and the long routes....This Master can make a $1000 out of 0.15 cents.

I have spent Thousands of $$$$$$$ on Indicators looking for the Holy Grail and all I got to show for it is HOLY HELL.

I've bought Trade The Markets Indicators Almost $1000 = Holy Grail to HOLY HELL

I bought Patti's Kubitzki's indicators from secretsfromtheheart.com and they were good

I bought Dr. Barry Burn's TopDog Indicator Suite for MT4, paid almost $500 for them. His WAVE INDICATOR AND MOMENTUM INDICATORS REPAINT LIKE HOLY HELL!

Yet he LIED up and Down in and Out in His Videos that his Indicators Brings "CLARITY TO UR TRADING". Bunch of #$%^. For Days I went back and forth with this Dude and his staff that his indicators REPAINTED like Crazy.

They swore up and Down that it was my computer...I followed every instruction they gave me to the letter. YET HIS INDICATORS STILL REPAINTED AND REPAINTED AND REPAINTED.

Yet he still didn't believe me until I made live videos with Camtasia Studios as Proof.

Now! He's sitting knee deep in Legal Trouble because he went on Record in his Videos.

A man could go on down the list, however that would take too much time.

HOW MANY 1% ER'S GO ON TELEVISION(Tell-Lies-2-Ur-Vision) TEACHING US HOW TO REPLICATE THERE STRATEGIES?

HOW MANY OF THE 1% BANKERS DO U KNOW OF TEACHING THE PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE BILLIONS, OR MILLIONS, OR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, OR THOUSANDS, OR HUNDREDS, DOLLARS, OR EVEN PENNIES.....

THAT'S RIGHT!.......NONE OF THEM

ZERO!

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF RECESSION....WHERE POVERTY AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION IS AT IT'S ALL TIME LOW!

NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE CAME OUT TO DONATE, NOR EVEN TEACH US HOW TO MAKE MONEY LIKE THEM!

AND UR SATISFIED WITH PARTS

PIECES.....FRACTIONS!

IT'S BETTER TO AIM FOR THE SKY AND HIT A BIRD THEN TO AIM FOR A TREE AND HIT A ROCK!

Michael S. Jenkins Perfected the teaching of the 32 Degree Mason, William Gann Methods to Trading. From these Methods Advance me to the degree of trading am at today.

AND GUESS WHERE I GOT THAT KNOWLEDGE FROM?

U #*& RIGHT! RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM...

I lost all my money in the FOREX Market Many Times over using HOLY HELL INDICATORS.

FOR YEARS WE HAVE BEEN GETTING RIPPED OFF FROM HOLY HELL INDICATOR MAKERS, FOREX TRADING GURU'S, MASTER FOREX TRADERS.

Because of our Ignorance and unwillingness to learn to How to Do it Urself.

Michaels S. Jenkins Did not give it to us in Parts, Fractions, Pieces

The 32 Degree Mason William Gann did not give it to us in PARTS, PIECES, and FRACTIONS...

They did not Post trades and not explain HOWTHEY CAME TO AN ABSOLUTE ANSWER.

They taught HOW TO GET TO THE ANSWER..

WHY?

BECAUSE THEY LOVE US, CARE ABOUT US.....

AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO PROTECT THOSE THAT CAN'T PROTECT THEMSELVES....

IT IS OUR DUTY!

TO GIVE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN TOO...

IT IS OUR DUTY!

TOO STAND, TOO BUILD, TOO PRODUCE....

TOO GIVE BACK...AND I'LL BE @#$ IF WE LET SOMEONE URINATE ON US THEN SAY IT'S RAINING.

IT IS OUR DUTY TO STAND!

Now...check ur heart!

Do u still want PARTS, PEICES, and FRACTIONS! .....OR

DO U WANT THE TRUTH!

CHOOSE...THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL....

However the choice is URS!

Dear the19thjudge,

WTF R U ON??? Blue pills & Red pills

Xard777

R U still looking for a licence key for ELWAVE 9.0 ?

The Same thing Ur on.....TRUTH!

Ur a Master trader.....Teach people how too trade! And u wont get these kinds of reactions.

We r products or ur design.

U've posted TIME AND TIME again many successful trades, a great many of PIPS....

PIPS we can only dream about....

Then u snatched pictures, along with our hopes and dreams....

WE HAVE ASKED U TIME N TIME AGAIN!

SHARE WITH US UR KNOWLEDGE....HELP US BECOME MASTER FOREX TRADERS LIKE URSELF.

YET FOR YEARS , AND YEARS, U HAVE NOT SHARED THE "HOW" TO TRADE LIKE URSELF, BUT GAVE US REPAINTING INDIACTORS, ONE AFTER ANOTHER,..... AND ANOTHER,...... AND ANOTHER, .......YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT!

As In my opening statements, am on wat ur on ...THE TRUTH!

Mr. XARD777,

U posted all those successful Trades: +200 Pips, +100Pips, and so on, and so on...

It was u ! Mr. XARD777, blasting ur successful trades one after another for years....

Did u not?

It was u that showed us ur PERFECTED MASTERY of the FOREX MARKET, time and time again...

Did u not?

Did u show us how to do the same thing u did?

However, all these years u still refuse to teach us how be a MASTER FOREX TRADER like u!

As a Reminder AM ON WAT UR ON...THE TRUTH!

WE WANT THE TRUTH! MR. XARD777

Either u put up or .....?

If u really care about us u would teach us or give us a template or WORKING NON REPAINTING INDICATORS LIKE THE ONES IN UR PICTURES!

THIS WHERE U KEEP IT REAL OR KEEP IT RUNNING...

THIS WHERE U PUT UR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS OR SIT ON THE SIDELINES....

THE CHOICE IS URS.............................CHOOSE!

Judge he owes you nothing at all. It is up to you to find your Holy Grail. If you can't even understand his charts that he has posted the I suggest you stay away from trading and do something else, because you are destined to fail!! I've known Xard for 8 years or longer and always found him helpful. If you really want a positive response from him change your attitude!!