[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the author, HI! :)

Can we please see more screenshots across several different currency pairs and multiple time frames, thank you!! ;)

and also screenshots of when the market is ranging/consolodating on the various timeframes please.

an ema cross indy will look good in a trending market. how does this super indy behave when price whipsaws?

if price only trended we would all be squillionaires and i would posting this from somewhere hot n sunny :)

It's impossible guys. Nobody did until this moment and no body will share.

You have made me laugh. Trying to flog off your code changed free indicator which you probably got from here in the first place...:))

If anyone gets it let's test the butt out of it then share it if its any good as we always do ;)

You have made me laugh. Trying to flog off your code changed free indicator which you probably got from here in the first place...:))

If anyone gets it let's test the butt out of it then share it if its any good as we always do ;)

I can understand you guys.

Edited by clon_tron

There is no indicator which does not repaint.......we should not be looking for one since it does not exit.....however, we can play with repainting indicators to make them work for us

I totally agree

I am currently working on a EA that uses an indicator that repaints

I have been monitoring its behavior and believe there is a good trading system which can be utilized with this indicator.

His indicator is too good to be true, and his payment method is what most crooks use to rip people off. Please take heed to the sirens and red flags going off in your head. This guy is lying and will close up shop and go create another scam as soon as he finds his first sucker.

The only way that he can prove his product is to make a video of himself placing a trade. Screenshots can be altered with software such as Adobe Photoshop and many others.

Edited by newbie111

You need to explain yourself as to what you mean by repaint.

My definition of repaint refers to a signal changing positions, disappearing, reappearing in past bars, and the like, AFTER THE FACT THAT THE BAR WITH THE ACTIVE SIGNAL HAS CLOSED. An indicator that repaints past bars is considered a repainting indicator.

That is my definition of repaint.

As for active open bars with signals, that means the bar on whatever time frame you are watching your charts on, we can assume that until this bar closes at whatever the time frame cut off period is, that the signals may appear, disappear, reappear, and nothing is carved in stone until the bar closes. This one right here, I don't refer as to repaint. You know why, right?! Because... if the indicators you are using are calculating price in real-time, then yes, you will see signal fluctuations on screen. That's why we wait for the close of a bar to confirm signals.

As for the author or seller of the indicator, there was a strong indication that he was referring to my definition of repaint, meaning his indicator does not repaint past bars.

We don't know for sure if this is accurate, as the notion here is that his indy looks too good to be true. But, for what it's worth, in the few pix he shared here with us, there was the one where he showed an entry position after the signal bar closed.

As always, buyer beware. I usually know what I'm getting myself into, for instance, this indicator smells fishy, like stinkeey dead slimeey phisheey, but I wouldn't mind spending the $500 to find out if it's real or not. Afterall, I spend that much money at the club in one evening, so I can stay in one night and it'll cover the cost of the indy.

The suspense is driving me wild, the seller has pitched a ball, and I'm waiting to see who takes on the challenge by hitting it back!! Who and where is my indo- hero?! The wait is making me feel restless, and so, if the indy hasn't shown its face by the time I return from my vacation, I may have to splurge on this one.

;):x

There is no indicator which does not repaint.......we should not be looking for one since it does not exit.....however, we can play with repainting indicators to make them work for us

Hello, helllllooo, Mr. Robert M. Daley, where are you? No more screenshots?

Just wondering if you plan on posting any more screenie pixies, mister.

I would hate to believe the screenshots were cherry picked, hehe... :D

Hope to hear back from you soooooon, like real soon?!#$%& OK?! :)

Guys, here's my detailed statement. And please don't say anything bad, without trying my indicator. Yes, Liberty does not give any refunds. But I guarentee you moneyback. 18 customers can't be wrong! I repeat you I'm not a SCAMMER!

http://www.mediafire.com/?031azbhlfgajsob

Wow! you got at the exact bottom and exited at the exact top, but i am wondering why r you not trading daily.., does your indi gives a go signal only occasionally?

Hi Robert M. Daley .... you being the owner and making post here is great ... !!!

there are a few people that are quick to jump on the scammer band wagon

and you are defending yourself saying you are not ... you certainly would stop

the scammer sayer`s by being a little more open, transparent and forthcoming

which would stop the criticisms and give the people the confidence to buy your

indicator

one way would be to post various screen shots in all market conditions

on various time frames

also can you post a website link to the FGX Broker on the statement ... thank you.

Statement is fabricated, if you look at the right side of the gif graph, it shows the maximum balance as 2266, and it didn't even make it to that level!

It's amazing, you should never underestimate the probability of ******ity.

Starting balance on the left side of the gif graph looks like 100, not 2000, as presented in the statement.

How low can you go, the things that people do to make a quick buck!

You insulted this bimbo's airhead intelligence by posting that ficticious statement.