Aroman and copy trades thread

Everyone is wasting their time speculating.

Aro may have shut it down himself for his own reasons.

I wouldn't blame him. If you paid attention he made it clear he did not appreciate all the leeches.

Just move on.

Hi

Yes, you are free to move on, anyway...

And anyonelse is free to "SPEND" time guessing something else, especially if one is not a leecher...

thnx for your comments anyway

S

Edited by Shenong

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shenong, do you think Aro will update us here or via email regarding the status of his site?

I don't know by which way, but we will be updated.... Just needing to be patient.

Of course, i don't know more things than anyone else....Just i am trusting ARO.

My 2 cents

Please, look below a screenshot of an ARO's post in his OLD thread :

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo14/hyf0428/aroman_message.jpg

S

Edited by Shenong

Somethings going on for sure!!!

ST_Fund ,

sure there is something behind ...

I always asked myself why Metaquotes is updating their MT4 several times a year with no visual differences ... dealers plug-ins,etc.. , have found theses :

"Based in Boston, Massachusetts, BT specializes in inter-exchange connectivity which allows our clients (Brokers) to focus on their core trading activities while we provide mission critical IT services that are tailored to fit your specific requirements (??)"

and

"Boston Technologies innovative bridge technology serves as an excellent example of the fusion of technology on the one hand and foreign exchange on the other. Prior to the availability of a “software bridge” it was challenging for foreign exchange brokerages using MetaTrader –a trading platform very popular in the foreign exchange market – to offset risk and manage certain trades (???)"

here : http://www.crunchbase.c0m/company/boston-technologies

Another wonder is : http://www.leverate.c0m/Technology/Overview

And what if ARO project has gone further than just accept facts ? Brokers just makes their money on spreads ? Everybody agrees ?.

What if they can send false signals to our EA bots to enter a trade in the wrong direction ? Modify ADR with spikes ? Sometimes on sunday's night market open 60 pips away from last quote received friday night ... how is this possible ? Any deal made in our back ? ..

Thank you here to all EA and Indicators developpers .... this is a huge combat to make something usefull when market is manipulated somewhere ... so , please , if ARO is about to reveal something ( and DO something) on something we already know at some level ... , or

something even bigger , why should he be banned for speaking ?

Aro does not sell EA nor nothing ... what are they afraid of ?

Just questions here ... , my 10 pips on nanolots here ...

#52 fxfxfx,

I just want to understand the difference between the EA-Scams and

Aro (probably) Scam ?

#53 Abdulisback,

Secondly, this community do expose most of the other scams I

believe , except that we do not usually end up arguing with the ignorant and

repeating our selfs a thousand times.

I too was interested in how II distinguished between EA and "guru" scams; I

could not find anything on II about it so I created a discussion topic here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12966-There-Should-Be-An-Instant-Ban-

For-Time-Wasting-Fraudsters!

With a provocative title. :)

Edited by manganate
Adding Post #
When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Best thing to do is just wait for the situation to resolve itself. To all those saying he is a scammer, I doubt if a scammer would deliberately just up and leave like this. What would he have gained? A true scammer would make sure that he builds up to his scam, not abandon ship midway.

Thus far, he has not asked for anything from anybody, I think his contributions so far have been positive.

Pardy

His website is suspended not parked. As I understand it, and I have designed and set up commercial websites before, the host company may suspend a website for infractions, for example; on the other hand, the guy who pays for and uploads material to the website can remove all content, in which case it is parked until he adds some content.

Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Before it was suspended I was able to determine that it was set up at a Chinese University and that the contact person/administrator was "David."

I did ask aroman about the lack of security when ppl were entering details, but he evaded me as usual.

I have to ask, why didn't he just take everyone here that wanted to go with him to that website and abandon II?

After all, he did threaten to many times.

He would also have much more time on his hands, because it appeared to me he was spending it all here, writing monologs and diatribes.

Additional thought:

I also think it was very savvy to give him only a 7 day ban. It will expose his intentions. Will he come back?

Edited by manganate
Additional thoughts
When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

This is not about Aroman, this is directed towards some participants in this thread who seem to be delusional.

I paid a lot of attention to what Aroman posted on the defunct forum.

I also paid a lot of attention to what he did not post and that is often more revealing.

If any of you paid any attention to what Aro posted, or had any depth of perception, you would have read between the lines and seen he was very frustrated in many ways.

A day or so before the suspension I thought that I would not be surprised if it he closed the forum.

And so it happened, for one reason or another.

What's my point?

I don't know what did or did not happen, but it is possible Aro pulled the plug because there is evidence for it.

This is a possibility that some of you refuse to accept and you may be setting yourselves up for a big letdown.

Just accept it for what it is, and if Aro reappears then fine.

I would be the first one to welcome him; whatever your opinion of him the facts are that he is one very smart guy and has very big balls.

But in the meantime some of you need to get your heads out of your butts and try to get a grip on reality.

Edited by conglo

During the last couple of days that the wiki site was up Aro seemed to be bouncing between euphoric and depressive states - in one post he'd be gushing over how helpful several of the members were, and in the next decrying the whole endeavour as a waste of time due to 'leeches'.

I'm happy to give Aro the benefit of the doubt as the approach he was taking certainly made for an interesting read every day. I hope to see him back again, but you have to wonder if it all just got to be too much for him.

Hi Guys,

I've just been watching developments from the sidelines on this one so far.

From what I've seen, Aroman appears to be acting as a saviour for forex traders who've lost money by the unscrupulous actions of forex brokers. His language is very spiritual in nature and as such will be naturally attractive to a lot of folks. His talk of taking legal action and going to the media to "out" dodgy brokers and forming a "trader's union" is all admirable.

However, all the fancy talk aside, we've got to look at what Aro is actually trying to do.

He seems to be convinced that brokers are quoting prices which are miles away from the actual interbank prices - this is the fundamental flaw as far as I can see.

I've seen quotes from Reuters, Currenex, Futures brokers, HotSpotFx (before it went totally institutional) and they've always been pretty close to retail forex brokers quotes (i.e. 1-2 pips away if that). I'm also aware of someone who set up their own bank to ensure that they were trading directly into the interbank market, but they still traded retail also - and I never heard of any huge differences in quotes from them.

As others have mentioned, the arbitrage opportunity for those in the know (if what Aro says is true) would be unbelievable and to the best of my knowledge the only really profitable means of arbitrage is between futures and spot (and that's only if you have several million USD to trade with). Even with futures/spot arb we're talking tiny amounts and hence the need for very large accounts to make this worthwhile.

Ok - so let's assume Aro has a means of "injecting" some sort of code into brokers servers which enables us to get preferential prices all the time by front-running the quote stream. Again as others have mentioned - the "edge" is obvious so any trading style will always come out on top. So...why mess around with a grid/martingale style EA (under the guise of covering up the trading style) and why on earth does anyone need to "stress test" this and blow accounts? We all know that these sort of EAs eventually blow accounts anyway, so nothing new there lol.

I'm still interested in following the progress of this one because I have an open mind, though at the moment I've seen nothing to get excited about. Also, even Aro reappears and this project really takes off the idea of running software which injects what is essentially a "trojan" onto a broker's server would have me concerned about the legalities of doing this.

Thanks gabble, I thought it might only be me.

During the last couple of days that the wiki site was up Aro seemed to be bouncing between euphoric and depressive states - in one post he'd be gushing over how helpful several of the members were, and in the next decrying the whole endeavour as a waste of time due to 'leeches'.

I'm happy to give Aro the benefit of the doubt as the approach he was taking certainly made for an interesting read every day. I hope to see him back again, but you have to wonder if it all just got to be too much for him.

soundfx,

Thank you for your thoughtful post. We may disagree on a few small points but no matter.

Just one small correction on behalf of Aro -

While Aro may have had some means of hacking the brokers' servers, early on he admitted that it was illegal, unethical and that he would not do so.

Hi Guys,

From what I've seen, Aroman appears to be acting as a saviour for forex traders who've lost money by the unscrupulous actions of forex brokers. His language is very spiritual in nature and as such will be naturally attractive to a lot of folks. His talk of taking legal action and going to the media to "out" dodgy brokers and forming a "trader's union" is all admirable.

However, all the fancy talk aside, we've got to look at what Aro is actually trying to do.

He seems to be convinced that brokers are quoting prices which are miles away from the actual interbank prices - this is the fundamental flaw as far as I can see.

I've seen quotes from Reuters, Currenex, Futures brokers, HotSpotFx (before it went totally institutional) and they've always been pretty close to retail forex brokers quotes (i.e. 1-2 pips away if that). I'm also aware of someone who set up their own bank to ensure that they were trading directly into the interbank market, but they still traded retail also - and I never heard of any huge differences in quotes from them.

As others have mentioned, the arbitrage opportunity for those in the know (if what Aro says is true) would be unbelievable and to the best of my knowledge the only really profitable means of arbitrage is between futures and spot (and that's only if you have several million USD to trade with). Even with futures/spot arb we're talking tiny amounts and hence the need for very large accounts to make this worthwhile.

Ok - so let's assume Aro has a means of "injecting" some sort of code into brokers servers which enables us to get preferential prices all the time by front-running the quote stream. Again as others have mentioned - the "edge" is obvious so any trading style will always come out on top. So...why mess around with a grid/martingale style EA (under the guise of covering up the trading style) and why on earth does anyone need to "stress test" this and blow accounts? We all know that these sort of EAs eventually blow accounts anyway, so nothing new there lol.

I'm still interested in following the progress of this one because I have an open mind, though at the moment I've seen nothing to get excited about. Also, even Aro reappears and this project really takes off the idea of running software which injects what is essentially a "trojan" onto a broker's server would have me concerned about the legalities of doing this.

Edited by conglo

Sorry if I intrude -- you guys look like having fun here, but wanted to suggest a new rule that would in part prevent B.S. artists like this aro or fxigor sucking people into false hopes and waste of time:

new threads can only begin with a share, promises and other talk is not enough.

If you've got nothing to offer that other members can try right away -- don't waste our time!

And you guys should know better, it is ok to daydream but an adult should be able to recognize complete B.S. especially after a few hundred posts and nothing to try...

You make a good point, except of course for those posts which are specifically making a request.

It might cut down on the BS.

However, a lot of the members here (me included) thrive on the BS. In a sick kind of way it is fun.

C'MON, FOLKS, ADMIT IT! YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

Thanks, APopovA.

Sorry if I intrude -- you guys look like having fun here, but wanted to suggest a new rule that would in part prevent B.S. artists like this aro or fxigor sucking people into false hopes and waste of time:

new threads can only begin with a share, promises and other talk is not enough.

If you've got nothing to offer that other members can try right away -- don't waste our time!

And you guys should know better, it is ok to daydream but an adult should be able to recognize complete B.S. especially after a few hundred posts and nothing to try...

Edited by conglo

...t a new rule that would in part prevent B.S. artists like this aro or fxigor ...to recognize complete B.S. especially after a few hundred posts and nothing to try...

Dear A. Popova,

if Aro, fxigor or anybody else are B.S. artist, WHOSE S. ARTIST are YOU?And wich rules should prevent US from such a S. artists as YOU?

Dear A. Popova,

if Aro, fxigor or anybody else are B.S. artist, WHOSE S. ARTIST are YOU?And wich rules should prevent US from such a S. artists as YOU?

I tried but could not make any sense out of it, sorry. I am not A.Popova (thou I am certainly dear) but thats the extend of what I could get from your post. No wonder that you are taken advantage of even by such naive bullshitters like aro and fxigor. Get yourself some brains man, that will help you in many aspects of your life

I tried but could not make any sense out of it, sorry. I am not A.Popova (thou I am certainly dear) but thats the extend of what I could get from your post. No wonder that you are taken advantage of even by such naive bullshitters like aro and fxigor. Get yourself some brains man, that will help you in many aspects of your life

Hi - but your username IS aPopovA - did I missed something ? You stated above that you are not A.Popova -> I do not get it 8-(

This is to what fxtrader4x reffered to -> Your username -> And your username is APopovA...

Correct me if I am wrong

Hi - but your username IS aPopovA - did I missed something ? You stated above that you are not A.Popova -> I do not get it 8-(

This is to what fxtrader4x reffered to -> Your username -> And your username is APopovA...

Correct me if I am wrong

OK, I'll correct you, no problem: my user name is "APopovA" but it doesn't mean that my name is A.Popova, does it? I have noticed that you and the other guy decided not to use your real names for the "Username" in this forum. And it was very clever of both of you -- now you are disguised and we don't know who you are!!

My user name thou not as clever as yours, still is just a user name and has nothing to do with a popular in Russia and Bulgaria female family(last) name- "Popova".

As to the substance of the ridiculous post that I had to reply to: I do not harm anybody here, I do not waste anyone's time and I do not misguide naive and slow users by empty false claims. So why would be there a need to "prevent" United States from me? I don't get it

You guys don't seem to be very happy at all. Are you dissatisfied with the great ARO "platform"? I hope that my involvement has not prevented you from using it. In fact I will encourage both of you -- go ahead follow the teachings of fxigor and aro and the rest of them if it makes you money or even if it does not. Enjoy your "platform"

Hi Guys,

You, soundfx, are absolutely right on all points. In fact anyone who knows a little bit about trading would come to the very same conclusions right from the aro's first post. My question to you is: where is the room here for your open-mind. What do you think could possibly happen? Maybe one day you'll wake up in the morning and see that MT4 brokers are quoting the markets 20 seconds slower than futures? Would you need any special "platform" from aro to make money of that?

All the claims that aroman never took money -- therefore he's an honest guy etc. mean nothing for 2 reasons. If he is honest than he is delusional and dangerous. And most important thing is that time is more valuable than money - and I have noticed a lot of wasted time here

APopovA,

Yes plenty of wasted time for sure lol, though things like this which are a bit "out of the box" interest me and I like to keep an open mind when experiencing anything new.

As soon as we "think" we know better our minds become closed and unreceptive to new ideas which could ultimately help us. I've made mistakes before by playing the "forum police" game, people's intentions are not always what you assume them to be! Besides, anyone interested in following any threads are doing so at their own risk and anyone trading has to understand risk. People following Aro or FxIgor or whatever threads are not children and they will ultimately make their own decisions on whether they want to continue doing so without anyone else butting in and trying to make decisions on their behalf.

Each person is an individual and each person will trade in an individual way too. The individuality in our trading is made of a host of different influences based on personality, patience, discipline, trading skills, knowledge of methods, understanding of typical moves, understanding of particular pairs etc.

Sometimes, we don't need to take on board whole concepts to add something to our trading. Because Aro appears to be doing something new, then from my point of view there's a chance that there may be some small thing which I can take away (and adapt or extend) and perhaps use in my own trading without being swept away with the tide of enthusiasm seen from those who believe that Aro's system is going to pay all their bills and ultimately make them millionaires :)

Edited by soundfx

OK, I'll correct you, no problem: my user name is "APopovA" but it doesn't mean that my name is A.Popova, does it? I have noticed that you and the other guy decided not to use your real names for the "Username" in this forum. And it was very clever of both of you -- now you are disguised and we don't know who you are!!

My user name thou not as clever as yours, still is just a user name and has nothing to do with a popular in Russia and Bulgaria female family(last) name- "Popova".

As to the substance of the ridiculous post that I had to reply to: I do not harm anybody here, I do not waste anyone's time and I do not misguide naive and slow users by empty false claims. So why would be there a need to "prevent" United States from me? I don't get it

You guys don't seem to be very happy at all. Are you dissatisfied with the great ARO "platform"? I hope that my involvement has not prevented you from using it. In fact I will encourage both of you -- go ahead follow the teachings of fxigor and aro and the rest of them if it makes you money or even if it does not. Enjoy your "platform"

Hi APopovA,

Calm down a little bit ;-)

I am not supporting Aro nor FXIgor.

In fact I only wanted to point out that everybody knows, how/whom fxtrader4x meant - That's all.

Hey man - I think you have very sensible nerves - cause you are shouting around - I did not attack you in ANY way - I just wanted to point out that everybody knows to whom the post was addressed ;-) OK ?

I do not use Aro's platform - I am simply an OPEN-MINDED person like many other here - OK ?

We are all old enough to judge if this or that can be true - I do NOT live in a country where all the media(s) control the people and people are blindly following what the media/politician says.

Only if I follow a thread and defend (In the meaning that I ask questions) some people does not mean that I follow them blindly.

Listen: I am a successful trader.

I trade Candlestick-Patterns when they occur at confluence of price-action (Fib-Retracement, support/resistance, Trendline, Fibonacci-Clusters) in the direction of the trend - SUCCESSFULLY and for a long period of time. This is my "main" strategy. From time to time I evaluate other strategies which may have potential. Does that mean that I make no money ? No - you must learn to bring yourself forward in live - In every aspect of live.

Why do I read in this/other forums ?

Because I am open-minded and want to be up-to-date.

I make my analysis of the market and also analysis of what happens in the forex-community - Because I take trading serious and like a business - Listen: I will reveal the biggest secret how to become successful in trading: Treat it like a business ! Do your analysis, make investigations, ...

If I would ignore all the forum threads and ideas - This would be the same as I would have said a few hundred year ago: The earth is a disk and not a globe - You got it: Evaluate it for yourself !

Did I say in ANY of my post(s) that I am using Aro(s) platform/system ?

The answer is simple: NO !

Hey man - really: There is no need to attack people. Please calm down - This is not the way how to communicate - You even do not know me and write such words.

When you see people in real live: Would you also speak so rude (even you know him just for 5 minutes).

Think about it ;-)