Aroman and copy trades thread

This thread has turned out to be very non-productive and a TOTAL waste of time !!!

I suggest the moderator to close this thread immediately to stop this non-sense back-and-forth attacking dialogs.

Yes - please mods,

Please close this thread as I also think that this thread only produces bad feelings and maybe come to a stage where it is really a waste of bandwidth.

Thx Condor_Hawks for pointing it out.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Surely this is just "healthy debate" which is what forums are supposed to be all about :)

Why should everyone expect every thread to contain gems of shared trading systems, EAs etc which they'll probably download and then forget about without even trying the system lol.

I've lost count of the threads which I've looked at out of interest which consist of stacks of posts such as:

"Why no share yet?"

"Who has this"

"Please share"

"Please, please share I really need this!!!"

"Nobody has this yet..."

"Bumping this one"

Or even more annoying are the longer threads ruined by all the latecomers who refuse to read the whole thread or even the last couple of posts and ask the same questions time and time again aaargh - this is real time wasting to me.

Well...you get the picture :)

At least this this sort of thread has some entertainment value whilst you're wading through the posts.

Sorry if I intrude -- you guys look like having fun here, but wanted to suggest a new rule that would in part prevent B.S. artists like this aro or fxigor sucking people into false hopes and waste of time:

new threads can only begin with a share, promises and other talk is not enough.

If you've got nothing to offer that other members can try right away -- don't waste our time!

And you guys should know better, it is ok to daydream but an adult should be able to recognize complete B.S. especially after a few hundred posts and nothing to try...

Hi Apopova,

Your posting makes 100% absolute sence.

BUT...

Only people who are desperate place their hope in somebody else. People who know what they want and know what they do only place trust in themselves and don't depend on others.....

Be honest to yourself, what was your and most of the other people who sit here on this forum, your contribution and help to the forex community ?... Nothing ZERO NADA.

But you are the guys who attack other people who are giving something to the forex community. Even if it is an EA that you need to pay for.

Lets face it, are you able to make money from trading forex without the help of anybody else or any EA ?.... NO because you would not sit here and place your hope in other people.

I didn't give false hope. The only thing I did was changed my idea to not give my EA for free but that people will pay for it. Nothing more nothing less and I will never force someone to buy my EA.

Proof of the way how people look to me and to trading is when I post very good results on a previous system I traded then they shout that those results are cheated. When I post some more results that are less good (still making very nice results over a longer period of time ) then my results are not cheated but is suddenly a st*pid system. But the people who say this can not show any track record or proof of doing better over that same period of time on a real account.

Closhards sleep every night together under a bridge and hope to get some help. People who make money don't depend on the help of others and sleep with their wives.

If you have a high opinion about yourself and think you know it all then do not place your hope in someone else but build your own future (system).

You have the right to make choises in your life. But if you choos to let your future depend on other people then be prepared to get disapointed in them. If you do not want to be disapointed in others then build your own future.

Friendly regards... FXiGoR

Edited by FXiGoR1

I'm sorry guys but it would be better to close this thread, I totally agree with soundfx about healthy debate (and he is right) but this is just becoming slugging ground, and we have received many complaints about this thread. Of late there have been a couple of threads like this which resulted in animosity between members, members getting banned, and general feeling of unpleasantness about our forum expressed by senior members (please see thread "to remain and open forum and friendly by freddy") in hindsight if the threads had been closed this wouldn't have happened.

If anyone wishes to promote a product/service then please do click on 'contact us' and use our official advertising space.

I do hope all members will understand this thread is being closed in the interest of harmony of our forum and NOT to support/prejudiced against any member.

thanks very much for your co-operation