Aroman and copy trades thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when some of us first came up with asking aroman why he is using a martingale system when he's able to frontrun the pricefeed he tried to defend his "system" by telling us that it's not a martingale, rather a hedging the profits, mirroring trades and injecting some ugly stuff into broker's servers

the first time, his published account got into some trouble by having to trade with 12+ lots on a losing position he proudly told us that any other martingale system already would have blown the account....but he forgot to mention that his account was trading with 10k standard lots and not 100k...at least he got lucky that g/u turned and he got out of that trade

But shortly after when some members posted that their demo accounts got blown he changed his strategy that they are currently making a stress test at Level xx and it's intended to blow the accounts

This was the moment where aroman lost all of his credebility, at least for me

And add on top of this that he was aware that some people were trading his stress test on live accounts because they maybe didn't understand what aroman was doing or better was telling the people he allegedly was testing

when some of us first came up with asking aroman why he is using a martingale system when he's able to frontrun the pricefeed he tried to defend his "system" by telling us that it's not a martingale, rather a hedging the profits, mirroring trades and injecting some ugly stuff into broker's servers

the first time, his published account got into some trouble by having to trade with 12+ lots on a losing position he proudly told us that any other martingale system already would have blown the account....but he forgot to mention that his account was trading with 10k standard lots and not 100k...at least he got lucky that g/u turned and he got out of that trade

But shortly after when some members posted that their demo accounts got blown he changed his strategy that they are currently making a stress test at Level xx and it's intended to blow the accounts

This was the moment where aroman lost all of his credebility, at least for me

And add on top of this that he was aware that some people were trading his stress test on live accounts because they maybe didn't understand what aroman was doing or better was telling the people he allegedly was testing

Hi iwjw,

This is simply wrong what you wrote.

Aro clearly stated the week BEFORE that he will make a stress-test -> Take a look at the thread ! *oups* - forgot that the thread was deleted...

You say that when he would traded it with 100k .... -> Hey he did not do it -> This is called money-management...

"at least he got lucky that g/u turned and he got out of that trade" -> Proof this !

I can say IN ADVANCE how/where the market will re-act (not 100%, but 80% of time) - Please challenge me if you want ! I can tell you in advance how every single currency-pair will react at certain levels (In advance) ! This is called "doin' your homework" or analyzing the market and lots of traders are doin' this, or do you think trading forex is roulette ?

"And add on top of this that he was aware that some people were trading his stress test on live accounts because they maybe didn't understand what aroman was doing or better was telling the people he allegedly was testing" -> Look above...

I said enough,

It is very easy to bash someone when he is not here !

Hi fxfxfx,

don't want to start a discussion here who's right or who's wrong

for me there were a few things that simply didn't add up

As for the 100k:

I remember it very well, because the post made me really rethink what aroman is doing

If your broker's standard lotsize is 10k instead of 100k you can't come and tell people that any other account would have blown up at 2.3 lots as highest entry...none of the 10k accounts would have blown up.

10k standard lots means that you are trading microlots compared with a 100k broker

That's got nothing to do with money management it's comparing apples with pears

If you're able to say in advance how/where the market will turn/react...you would use a martingale system...absolutly makes sense

It was almost comical to watch this thread (once a day a few posts) turn into a feeding frenzy by desparate people. I was wondering in what form this would all come to a bad end.

It did seem Aro Man was sincere, however when you buck up against million dollar firms who

do you think is eventually going to win? Guys learn how to trade on your own with the wealth of material shared here.

Edited by happy12

I have posted soooo many times about this guy abvious intentions but no body listened

SEFC, you have done a good job closing down his time bomb fraud

Why would someone who has NO IDEA about trading and how to identify a martingale claims that his system is "very safe"

eventhough it's a pure martingale?!

Wake up people, Aroman was using this forum and the traffic it gets for his marketing ploy

I 100% agree with you. The "Platform" doesn't exist. His copy trades are a simple linear martingale grid strategy EA and his only intention here on II was to collect members for his new website. The simplest answer is often the right one. Way to take out the trash II! =D>

Oh .. and on a seriously funny and ironic side note, after asking AroMan some very reasonable and straight forward technical questions about his "Platform" (such as .. which layer of the TC/IP architecture he was manipulating to front run the brokers price feed) on his new site .. he banned me! :-?

I mean, I am a trained network professional so any level of technical detail he provided would have been sufficient for me to gauge the claimed techniques viability. I guess it was just easier to ban me than to make up more lies. =D>

luneranger

Edited by luneranger

"Methinks thou dost protest too much.."

Ring a bell?

I suspect Aroman copied it is a game with the assumption that (hopefully I'm wrong and I apologize if that happens)

1. My goal is to try to protect members of the element of foul play among the brokerage firms with someone (eg Aroman)

For example: why all the brokerage firms can not crack at him and only certain companies? Okay .. here he probably would promote such a notabena brokeragefirm been working with him to attract customers as much as possible by creating an incredible trading statement, and the thing that allows all if he cooperated

2. Why is he so closed in providing information to all members about her technique by saying "Later, the broker will know my technique and will be banned" Well know. that in any forum the company's brokers were already placing they spy forums every famous. and what happens if there is an intelligence that infiltrated into the system Aroman that .. finally my information he is also finally open for a brokerage firm. and why he was so closed in that regard .. you try to think .. why she did not immediately open it .. even become collector email address .. ?

3. If the member has collected a lot then he would suggest to open acct at a brokerage firm which he pointed, saying that brokerage firms could crack and so forth. Well at that stage the member who initially tempted to make a profit would be okay - just on the advice he's okay ..

4. if the fund member has collected a lot of brokerage firms that he was appointed, it is certainly very easy for him just to say "I'm sorry my system has been in the know all the brokers and please your own trading" and then the money the member would be in Killing by brokerage firms it .. (This is a cunning game ever occurred in Indonesia in 2007 yesterday, but I do not want to open it more) ..

4. if the fund member has collected a lot of brokerage firms that he was appointed, it is certainly very easy for him just to say "I'm sorry my system has been in the know all the brokers and please your own trading" and then the money the member would be in Killing by brokerage firms it .. (This is a cunning game ever occurred in Indonesia in 2007 yesterday, but I do not want to open it more) ..

5. When I asked him how the system works (I even asked him to do it with PM, but what he said .. he just was not happy and give antipathy .. even though I've never associated with him for this) What's all this?

6. To smooth the way Thread him, of course, he also has put up some snares of members assigned to attack anyone and help him if any who objected (eg member who objected that I know one of them and to my knowledge FXIgor FX Igor also is one Senior forum TSD and he doubted the truth of the system copied the Aroman Trade it .. but because of the Aroman already put some of the member who is the group he and others then FXIgor was heavily attacked) ..

7. If only he was honest and willing to help all members here, why when I said he would support him 100% if he's right, even the answer is an arrogance and refused to answer a word of my question, instead rewarded with hidden anger ..? What's with all this?

8. And lastly I would say to all members in this forum, never tempted by the statement that was so well .. because the statement that they belong and not belong to you, And you'd better start thinking to trade the right so that one day your account will be victorious

9. The members can just take the essence of good but do not be a follower if only based on statements alone .. because the forex is the best statement is your own statement and not others. Think about it if it is true the Aroman can do crack it on the broker, why would he want to open the secret life of her own .. I think it is impossible especially coupled with the member raising the postscript is still in the learning stage

10. Think about it ...

NB : I therefore just ban him for 7 days only, and I expect there is an independent member to try to ask the open trading system Aroman for him on this board alone .. and we all will test whether he is an honest or just simply use trickery

You hypocrites wanted to hang Aro by the neck and screamed to have his thread deleted.

Now you revisit what you wanted to kill and perpetuate it.

Do any of you THINK?

Do any of you GET IT?

Do any of you even have a hint of woefully ignorant you are?

Of course not, what was I thinking..

What got into me?

Sorry.

Edited by conglo

Hi fxfxfx and eggzactly,

You really believe Aroman cracked MT4 platform ?? you really believe he has 12 seconds price ahead ?? you really believe Aroman works with zero spread ??. In this forum there is blacklisted EAs, Why Aroman EA non ???

Edited by chkven7

Hi fxfxfx,

You really believe Aroman cracked MT4 platform ?? you really believe he has 12 seconds price ahead ?? you really believe Aroman works with zero spread ??. In this forum there is blacklisted EAs, Why Aroman EA non ???

Hahahahahhaahaha

Are you for real?! is this the type of BS what Aroman has been filling peoples heads with?!

Congolo, it's a shame that you have been registered on this forum since May 2009 and still would fall into this type of ****** cons

Hi fxfxfx,

don't want to start a discussion here who's right or who's wrong

for me there were a few things that simply didn't add up

As for the 100k:

I remember it very well, because the post made me really rethink what aroman is doing

If your broker's standard lotsize is 10k instead of 100k you can't come and tell people that any other account would have blown up at 2.3 lots as highest entry...none of the 10k accounts would have blown up.

10k standard lots means that you are trading microlots compared with a 100k broker

That's got nothing to do with money management it's comparing apples with pears

If you're able to say in advance how/where the market will turn/react...you would use a martingale system...absolutly makes sense

Hi iwjw,

Do not get me wrong: I do not want to attack you or so, but I do not like when people are bashing people when they are not here and/or do not have the chance to defend themself. OK - Aro may sometime seems arogant by ignoring post(s) - but maybe he has its reasons...

I personally would NOT use a martingale - but this is my preference or my personal risk-level -> With a martingale you will of course cash out more money out of the market, but you must have it under control -> I personally do not trade martingale (call me a classical trader).

Regarding the 100k -> I do not know how his platform works, but I think he can categorize the account and can verify what account a user has -> but again: This is rumour ... In fact I am not able to confirm this -> Probably you are right with this point...

Let's give it all a try...

We will see if he fails or if he will succeed - but I personally do not think that we need "babysitting". Every single trader must know that there is a possibility to loose the complete account (Regardless which system/method he uses) !

I also do not want to got in too much discussion regarding this with you as I personally do not have any problem with you and I also can not stop people bashing around, but as I said: I think it is a little bit unfair.

If Aro is right -> OK

If Aro is not right -> then you all have the prove

cheers

fxfxfx

Hi fxfxfx and eggzactly,

Hi chkven7,

Did I ever mentioned that I believe what he is technically doin' ? NO - I am not able to do it: because everything is rumour until it is proven -> But he has not the ability to prove it. And I find it unfair that some people are bashing around (OK it is easy bashing when someone is not able to defend himself). Let Aro simply do his thing -> He is banned ! Isn't it enough ?

fxfxfx

Hahahahahhaahaha

Are you for real?! is this the type of BS what Aroman has been filling peoples heads with?!

Congolo, it's a shame that you have been registered on this forum since May 2009 and still would fall into this type of ****** cons

Hi Abdulisback,

Look at the post above - and there is no need to be unfriendly ... Not to me and also not to Congolo.

Everything is rumour until it is proven -> Can you prove the opposite ?

Let Aro do his thing ...

We will see if he is wrong or not.

Thx

fxfxfx

Hi Abdulisback, Look at the post above - and there is no need to be unfriendly ... Not to me and also not to Congolo. Everything is rumour until it is proven -> Can you prove the opposite ? Let Aro do his thing ...We will see if he is wrong or not. Thx fxfxfx

That post didn't read un-friendly to me FXFXFX. Looked like a reasonable rebuttle of your posts. Your attitude of 'let the scammers do their thing' is exactly what they want. 'Good' people like yourself allowing them to do wrong and protecting them.

We need to stop these people or at least demand that they answer in detail. I believed that the thread was a scam from the start.

Aroman seems to be on to something regarding MetaTrader brokers manipulation,

indeed many of us are curious and waiting for him to post his platform to back up what he says is true or not. It is a surprise the thread is suddenly deleted away.

Aro mentioned there are hundreds of people joining his yahoo development group, can those people say something?

Hi Freddie,

You got it: you believed -> NO PROOF until now, the same Applies to Aroman -> NO PROOF until now.

I totally got your standpoint, but all these people here should already know that with EVERY MOTHOD there is a substantially risk to blow the account.

In this forum there were nearly all EAs a SCAM - Isn't it the truth ? (I do not want to attack II in any way, because all the EAs are not made by II, but people put in the EAs as "contributions") and why do you not want to protect the people from these EAs ?

That's what I do not understand - the unfairness -> One rule should apply to all.

And yes: I find that Abdulisback was unfriendly - "it is a shame that ..." -> How do you feel when someone whom you do not know tells this to you ?

That post didn't read un-friendly to me FXFXFX. Looked like a reasonable rebuttle of your posts. Your attitude of 'let the scammers do their thing' is exactly what they want. 'Good' people like yourself allowing them to do wrong and protecting them.

We need to stop these people or at least demand that they answer in detail. I believed that the thread was a scam from the start.

Hi FX, we seem to be on the same page. Maybe you are not English? I suggest that since "...it is a shame..." does not hold any un-friendliness for me rather that the writer feels sorry that I do not see what they see. Written English leaves out a whole load of communication. OK I am grasping at straws here to explain why I see it as compassionate and you as aggressive.

No proof? Quite right but to me the thread screamed out scam. Look at other threads offering solutions. The answers are all there within two pages, right or wrong.

Hi Freddie - you are right: My main language is not english - for me it sounds rude - OK maybe I got it wrong.

Regarding other threads: Yes - you are totally right that on other threads the system is/was explained in a few pages.

But be honest: Not every trading-system has the same complexity (Although I do not know how complex Aro's trading strategy/system/technique is...)

But I also must say that if I must explain how I trade ... it could also be a loooong thread because I trade with a certain grade discretionary and therefore all the basics (how the market moves, what stages has a market, what is important, money-management, financial-plan, technical analysis, importance of a trading-plan, what does confluence mean in detail, what is price-action, how to determine the trend,....) You see: Lots of questions... Also lots of e-books have 80-200 pages - and an e-book is a monologue (I hope I spelled it correctly) with no comments from users.

Think about it ;-)

I respect your opinion and it is your right to have one - Like everyone of us ;-)

Anyway: You explained me your standpoint or point of view and I explained now my point of view -> Now we both should be glad now :-)

Thx for you reply and contribution

Cheers

fxfxfx

Hi FX, we seem to be on the same page. Maybe you are not English? I suggest that since "...it is a shame..." does not hold any un-friendliness for me rather that the writer feels sorry that I do not see what they see. Written English leaves out a whole load of communication. OK I am grasping at straws here to explain why I see it as compassionate and you as aggressive.

No proof? Quite right but to me the thread screamed out scam. Look at other threads offering solutions. The answers are all there within two pages, right or wrong.

Yes, I have thousands of proof to back up my the fact that this Aro guy is an out right scammer!

he uses a pure martingale , claims to be safe then denies it is a martingale,, later on when it blew up he said

the system did excellent considering it's a martingale, so he admited later on that the system is in fact a martingale, as if none of us could see it straight from the beginning... He is a one big moronic LIAR!

for the MT4 faster feed, there is no such thing, if all brokers were delaying price feeds then why the Fu*k most of them have almost the exact same price feeds? not just on MT4 , but also on ALL other types of platforms and i am talking about the strongly regulated brokers here with such as ASIC and NFA. So no one in this entire world decided to open a real broker and all brokers cheat including the ones regulated on 20 Million deposit with the NFA?!

Is it yesterday when you guys were born?

for those who still are defending this low life Aroman , it is starting to get very irretating,, please use google translation to understand

why we are 100% sure that he is a scammer and he had a fraud time bomb in the making!

Edited by Abdulisback

Hi Abdulisback,

Please calm down a little bit - OK ?

Did you get hurted in any way from Aro ?

Nearly every EA on this forum is a scam (User downloaded it from var. websites and put them up here) - As I said: I do not blame II because these EAs are not from II.

But: What problem do you have ?

Aro is banned -> Thread deleted -> Still bashing around ?

Please take your energy and save the users from all these scam-ea's - this would REALLY be helpful.

thx

fxfxfx

Yes, I have thousands of proof to back up my the fact that this Aro guy is an out right scammer!

he uses a pure martingale , claims to be safe then denies it is a martingale,, later on when it blew up he said

the system did excellent considering it's a martingale, so he admited later on that the system is in fact a martingale, as if none of us could see it straight from the beginning... He is a one big moronic LIAR!

for the MT4 faster feed, there is no such thing, if all brokers were delaying price feeds then why the Fu*k most of them have almost the exact same price feeds? not just on MT4 , but also on ALL other types of platforms and i am talking about the strongly regulated brokers here with such as ASIC and NFA. So no one in this entire world decided to open a real broker and all brokers cheat including the ones regulated on 20 Million deposit with the NFA?!

Is it yesterday when you guys were born?

for those who still are defending this low life Aroman , it is starting to get very irretating,, please use google translation to understand

why we are 100% sure that he is a scammer and he had a fraud time bomb in the making!