Aroman and copy trades thread

fxfxfx

instead of asking me why am I still bashing around eventhough Aroman is banned, you should ask this silly question to your self. Why are you still defending this guy? did you understand one word of what i have just written in my pervious post? If not, then why you did not use google

translation?

instead of directing your replies straight at me, why not directing your replies to what I am writing here.

You have asked for a proof that Aroman is a scammer and I believe that I have just provided the proof,

Anyways, if people read this and they still go to Aroman and get scammed by him I believe they truely desirved and needed to learn their

lesson the hard way so they get smarter in the future :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Adbulisback.

1st) I do not know if Aroman is right - and: you did not prove anything - you only asked question(s). Ages ago I could also ask the question: When the earth would be a ball: Why don't we all fall to the air ... - and: I do not want to go into the details - In fact: It does not matter to me if aro is right or you are right - and I do not need a translator ;-)

I only have ONE thing that I do not understand and I stated it a few times: There are 1000's of scam EAs here -> Why do you all concentrate 100% of your energy to 1 person ?

For example: You can also prove that EA-xyz is a scam or EA-ABC is a scam and make the forum clean of Scam EAs.

That would really help us.

And: I am not bashing around: I only question why a rule does not apply to everyone and every power is only concentrated to ONE single person/system ?

That's all

Please tell it to me (seriously) - I do not want to attack you or so ... I just want to understand the difference between the EA-Scams and Aro (probably) Scam ?

Cheers

fxfxfx

fxfxfx

instead of asking me why am I still bashing around eventhough Aroman is banned, you should ask this silly question to your self. Why are you still defending this guy? did you understand one word of what i have just written in my pervious post? If not, then why you did not use google

translation?

instead of directing your replies straight at me, why not directing your replies to what I am writing here.

You have asked for a proof that Aroman is a scammer and I believe that I have just provided the proof,

Anyways, if people read this and they still go to Aroman and get scammed by him I believe they truely desirved and needed to learn their

lesson the hard way so they get smarter in the future :)

who told you that we concentrate our efforts towards one man? this is not true at all

Firstly, Aroman is nothing, he is a kid who happened to be able to suck in many of the ignorant crowds and if it was not for the Mods efforts

of banning him and deleting his thread people would still be falling into his fraud till the moment comes when he sucks money out of peoples pockets. As a matter of fact, some people had really fallen into his hype eventhough his scam ploy was still at what we all consider early stage and started trading with their own real money

Secondly, this community do expose most of the other scams I believe , except that we do not usually end up arguing with the ignorant and repeating our selfs a thousand times.

Thirdly, the proof I have provided is in fact a solid proof that Aroman is a low life scammer

Fourthly, I am done here, just stop deffending him please, if you're too ignorant to see the abvious then please just join Aroman at his website and stop posting here to deffend him. Anybody who reads this thread and decides to join him or decides to continue with him and actually ends up falling into any scam Aroman pulls off would really deserve being scammed in that case

who told you that we concentrate our efforts towards one man? this is not true at all

Firstly, Aroman is nothing, he is a kid who happened to be able to suck in many of the ignorant crowds and if it was not for the Mods efforts

of banning him and deleting his thread people would still be falling into his fraud till the moment comes when he sucks money out of peoples pockets. As a matter of fact, some people had really fallen into his hype eventhough his scam ploy was still at what we all consider early stage and started trading with their own real money

Secondly, this community do expose most of the other scams I believe , except that we do not usually end up arguing with the ignorant and repeating our selfs a thousand times.

Thirdly, the proof I have provided is in fact a solid proof that Aroman is a low life scammer

Fourthly, I am done here, just stop deffending him please, if you're too ignorant to see the abvious then please just join Aroman at his website and stop posting here to deffend him. Anybody who reads this thread and decides to join him or decides to continue with him and actually ends up falling into any scam Aroman pulls off would really deserve being scammed in that case

Calling other people "ignorant crowd", this includes me in this case as well , just disqualifies yourself..

I don't know what drives you nuts. I for myself have an open mind and more than a decade of being in this industry has always shown me its never to late to learn from others, even if they have been wrong in the end.

"minds are like parachutes... they work best when open ;-) "

Pro, I was referring to people who keep on deffending Aroman and disregard all the scam signs and red flags around him

What drives me nuts is when I see a very abvious scam in the making, and I see people falling into it despite all my efforts of clearing things up

Anyways, I should just leave now, I think I have done my due dillegance :)

Your response is typical of most ignorant people.

Instead of dealing with the question you are confronted with, you deflect it and change the topic.

My post is not about Aroman or martingales.

It's about the hypocrisy of many forum members such as yourself.

what the heck conglo, do you read english?

post and start a debate right now on why a martingale will some how win.... before defending this low life Aroman

Your response is typical of most ignorant people.

Instead of dealing with the question you are confronted with, you deflect it and change the topic.

My post is not about Aroman or martingales.

It's about the hypocrisy of many forum members such as yourself.

This is unbelievable!

how am I a hypocrate? how the heck did you find me a hypocrate?

I am not one of those a** kissers such as your self who would jump into any system that claims profitability and beg for sharing it and stand up for people who share it despite of their abvious scam intentions

Yes I did .. I would like for the members here do not apply arbitrarily and does not respect the other members even blatantly hurting the feelings of the other members who also have a lot to contribute on this forum .. I've done some talks with other members and some other moderators .. and I judge that I needed to straighten .. I've been trying to speak politely to Aroman it, but how disappointed I am with her ​​grammar is too disparaging others

I just want to know just what he purposes to do raising member, and what happened, , if a man worthy of honor and success to say things that are not appropriate. I will support him 100% even if it means he could make members of this forum a success, but what happens is that spoken sentences pride

I just want to know the purpose of raising member he did, if it is beneficial, then I would support it 100% without becoming a member he is though, I do not want But he has other goals that could mislead the members of this forum, When I ask these things in him, then he can not answer a word.

I therefore want to ask you also to members who have followed the pattern, whether you're really lucky in his trading system? if anyone has been lucky / profit, then good things are presented diforum. but if not, then I think it is an organized scam. I waited 7 days to receive a further response. and for as long as Aroman to rest first ..

Who died and made you my guardian protector???

Free speech was going on, and obviously quite a few people were interested in what was happening.

In other words, it's an A, B conversation. C your way out of it if you don't like it. Otherwise, leave us alone!

If I'm not happy with Aroman's "grammar", or if he's "hurting [my] feelings", I'm a big boy and will tell him so.

What lame excuses you bring. Why don't you just admit what caused you to squelch the free speech in that thread!

As far as the other couple of mother hens; self-appointed co-guardian protectors, the same applies to you guys. A, B, C your way out of the conversation. Save the rest of us the tediousness of reading your drivel.

Edited by markwilson

http://mytradewiki.com, This Account Has Been Suspended. what happende to web site?

probably some issue with the webhost

Try to guess:

3 assumptions::-$

1) Mr Hu Chan (Aro) has released its fabulous extraordinary platform that trades faster than his shadow, knowing the future price with a lead of 20 seconds even before the broker does know her own and give them from interbank market galctique!

And he will keep it for himself alone, and some aficionados!

2) A big wind blew hilarity and destroyed all that vast hoax, much time lost, but a few giggles.

3) The server is under maintenance and we can continue to have a good time to read this poetry divination.

I leave you the choice!:-?

Have a good WE.

freddy

P. S.

These words are those of myself. :">

They are not there to offend anyone.

Nor to moralize.

As it is often said:

"All forms of trading carry a high level of risk so you should only speculate with

money you can afford to lose. You can lose more than your initial deposit and stake.

Please ensure your chosen method matches your investment objectives, and

familiarize yourself with the risks involved and if necessary seek independent advice."

"All forms of trading carry a high level of risk so you should only speculate with

money you can afford to lose. You can lose more than your initial deposit and stake.

Please ensure your chosen method matches your investment objectives, and

familiarize yourself with the risks involved and if necessary seek independent advice."

I like this.. and this is Truth in the world...

SEFC.

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

Hi to all

I guess we'll have fresh news as soon as possible from ARO....

He and the Project Team are for sure, very busy with this situation....and try to find a temporary or more stable solution.

Please, to all members, be patient and positive.

Thnx

Shenong

This is the message from http://trade.mytradewiki.com

If you go with your Web-Browser to www.arotrade.co.tv you get redirected to http://www.co.tv/forward.php?domain=www.arotrade.co.tv (HTTP Response Header 'Location', Code 302). Then you get redirected to back to http://www.arotrade.co.tv and you can see the HTML

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<TITLE>The AroTrade Project - Active Relay Open Trade</TITLE>

<meta name="Keywords" content="The AroTrade Project - Active Relay Open Trade" />

<meta name="Description" content="The AroTrade Project - Active Relay Open Trade" />

</HEAD>

<FRAMESET ROWS="*,0">

<FRAME SRC="http://trade.mytradewiki.com" NORESIZE>

<NOFRAMES>

</NOFRAMES>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>

From http://trade.mytradewiki.com/ you get redirected to http://trade.mytradewiki.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi (HTTP 302 again)...thats it

Or not.

Best to just move on.

Hi to all

He and the Project Team are for sure, very busy with this situation....and try to find a temporary or more stable solution.

Thnx

Shenong

Shenong , if both Aro's forums/site has been suspended , was suscribed to other groups in mytradewiki , are they all suspended too ?

Amazing to think that Aro , banned here and there , website suspended ( or hacked ?) , so much fear on him ? I know you are one of his

closest friend ... I am one of the dozens that went to his co.tv then forwarded to tradewiki , since it seems to be blocked/banned here (and everywhere ?) there might have for sure something interesting behind his questionnings and project ... he NEVER asked for a penny or a donate , or promised a fortune , just unveil something that might be usefull for us traders .... why don't use yahoo groups ? ...

Sdek4x.

Hi to all

Thnx

Shenong

Shenong , if both Aro's forums/site has been suspended , was suscribed to other groups in mytradewiki , are they all suspended too ?

Amazing to think that Aro , banned here and there , website suspended ( or hacked ?) , so much fear on him ? I know you are one of his

closest friend ... I am one of the dozens that went to his co.tv then forwarded to tradewiki , since it seems to be blocked/banned here (and everywhere ?) there might have for sure something interesting behind his questionnings and project ... he NEVER asked for a penny or a donate , or promised a fortune , just unveil something that might be usefull for us traders .... why don't use yahoo groups ? ...

Sdek4x.

Somethings going on for sure!!!

Hi SDEK4X :)

Glad you post these comments....

Like you said, ARO has never asked for money or "free" donation....It is WHY i keep him my TRUST and FRIENDSHIP....:D

And, probably like you and some others members, i think SOMETHING strange has happened "behind the curtains"....

Concerning the YahooGroups he had told us about, unfortunately, if i am right, he has not given the full URL / LINK, but it should be interesting to search it, and i will do this search as soon as possible...

Hoping any new info will be posted here by anyone getting it...

best regards to all

S:)