Aroman and copy trades thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can´t understand why the thread was closed.

Really, really strange...again, really strange...

regards,

Seems can´t view the second page of the thread and i´m a bit tired of this :

Seems some members here, including moderators need to grow up.

NO ONE HAVE SPECIAL TREATMENT HERE, or at least i suppose not, until i saw some of my posts deleted too. Yes, i was refering to my business, i don´t sell EA´S i just manage accounts, but some members here have special treatment, like sell ea´s and hide behind , like post indicators to people follow to websites, even aroman position was not the most correct one. If he start develop the thread on this forum, and all of us were friends, now telling that all of us are SCAM, please, i´m tired of this all. IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFULL ON TRADING YOU NEED TO GROW UP,YOU NEED TO FACE IT AS A BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR SYSTEMS, FIND YOUR PERSONALITY, FIND YOUR RISK PROFILE, FIND YOUR TRADER PROFILE.

Telling this and that and blah blah blah blah blah, i don´t have more time for this ...., the moderator who deleted the thread doesn´t deserve be a moderator, because didn´t do the correct job, and as no better attitude that those who stand behind AROMAN only to be in new project or new website or whatever, or to be in good with him.

The lack of information on AROMAN´s THREAD LEAD TO THIS TOO, yes that´s correct. I even asked sometimes what was behind, how use the hedge of brokers, because everyone knows that brokers cheat on traders, is there any news there ?????' I don´t think so. AROMAN´s system, well seems only he knows his systems and stays that way, i agree with that, he don´t have to share it if not want to, i don´t share my system too, i have sharead, and not only one, but a lot of them.

SO IF MODERATORS WANT TO PUT ME OUT OF HERE, GO AHEAD BUT PLEASE DO IT FACING LIKE MAN, NOT LIKE A CHILD.

if anyone have something to say, please go ahead, i´m here to listen. maybe some are afraid to be banned, i´m not, i´m not hidding behind any nickname.

Edited by eggzactly

Business is business

Well, probably some DEAL "behind the curtains", beetween Forex Advertising Customers of this board, and the Admin Staff....>:)

AROMAN is too much investigating, and they don't like that at all .....

Finally, it could be considered as an additional proof ( for those who still doubt ) of the EFFICIENT ACTION of ARO.... =D>

Even EGGZACTLY, who is SUPER-MODERATOR, has not been informed....:-?

Just my 2 cents8-)

Edited by Shenong

Aroman was saying inconsistencies and falsehoods could to get danger on member accounts.

Hi chkven,

In this forum are THOUSANDS/ALL of EA's published which also get danger to member accounts -> Show me one profitable EA for a long period of time (FORWARD-Test and NOT BACKWARD-Testing as all these EAs are usually curve-fitted and therefore all of them only works a short period of time (Some weeks - even months)) and I buy one from you. And NO single one got deleted ! *hmmm* ?!

People: It is really very obvious !

This forum gets money from commercials and Aro attacked the commercials (Which are btw. all brokers as you can see) -> The commercials made pressure to the forum-admins -> They banned him and deleted the thread - It is that simple !

Please use your COMMON-SENSE !

This is the standard-procedures and you will see it on many many many other forums with many many many other threads and thread-starters -> And they (the mods) always find excuses !

What can I say except: That's life - That's the way things are running -> Wake up guys !

I already expected that they will close this thread (at the very beginning of the stage) - and: baaam -> got prompted right -> I saw this too many times mods ;-)

On the other side I must say that it is of course their right to do this as the owner of a website/blog/forum can do anything he wants !

Cheers

fxfxfx

Aroman was saying inconsistencies and falsehoods that could to get danger on members accounts.

Only the trader/investor is responsible for his acts, nobody can blame for mistakes by copying trades from accounts. If one want be sucessfull at trading, must look at it pofessionaly. Don´t think that you will make money consistently with EA´s that are available on the forums and all over the internet. You need to study hard, you need to test and retest and again retest your ideas, develop a good money management and then if you follow your rules, you might be sucessfull or not.

Everyone blame brokers for cheating, but some cases the only responsible is the trader, because don´t have developed a good trading system and apply it correctly. If trading was easy, everyone was trading.

Why not blame EA´s developers ? Why not blame you ???? Yes you are the one who put EA´s at work, you are the one who put copy tool at work, you are the one who allowed that trade was trigger on your account.

So think in what you are doing with your trading and most important if you are serious about trading.

I really want to know who close the thread, and why ?

regards,

Edited by eggzactly

If all you indignant posters really want to have a site where all ordinary people as well as scammers are welcome to publish whatever they like I suggest that you club together and start a site of your own.

You can make your own rules; have who you want advertising etc. and no need to protect the naieve - I cannot even spell it!

I really want to know who close the thread, and why ?

regards,

i just checked the ban list, he has been banned by SEFC ........ SEFC is a very reasonable mod who hardly ever bans anyone so I'm sure he had his reason,

besides its not a permanent ban its for a period of 7 days so please calm down

This forum is engaging in bald-faced censorship to protect the interests of its advertisers under the guise of protecting its members.

There was "concern" on the part of a certain moderator and certain members that Aro might be leading people down the garden path.

Filling people's heads with "false hopes".

And yet this is the first stop for anyone who wants to find the latest $97 EA that will buy you a Maserati, beautiful women and a mansion on the beach.

Please.

When moderators were called to account for their hypocrisy and double standards they threatened to kill the thread.

Aroman told them to go ahead, they did.

So much for free speech, at least here.

Bye.

Edited by conglo

Yes I did .. I would like for the members here do not apply arbitrarily and does not respect the other members even blatantly hurting the feelings of the other members who also have a lot to contribute on this forum .. I've done some talks with other members and some other moderators .. and I judge that I needed to straighten .. I've been trying to speak politely to Aroman it, but how disappointed I am with her ​​grammar is too disparaging others

I just want to know just what he purposes to do raising member, and what happened, , if a man worthy of honor and success to say things that are not appropriate. I will support him 100% even if it means he could make members of this forum a success, but what happens is that spoken sentences pride

I just want to know the purpose of raising member he did, if it is beneficial, then I would support it 100% without becoming a member he is though, I do not want But he has other goals that could mislead the members of this forum, When I ask these things in him, then he can not answer a word.

I therefore want to ask you also to members who have followed the pattern, whether you're really lucky in his trading system? if anyone has been lucky / profit, then good things are presented diforum. but if not, then I think it is an organized scam. I waited 7 days to receive a further response. and for as long as Aroman to rest first ..

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

I suspect Aroman copied it is a game with the assumption that (hopefully I'm wrong and I apologize if that happens)

1. My goal is to try to protect members of the element of foul play among the brokerage firms with someone (eg Aroman)

For example: why all the brokerage firms can not crack at him and only certain companies? Okay .. here he probably would promote such a notabena brokeragefirm been working with him to attract customers as much as possible by creating an incredible trading statement, and the thing that allows all if he cooperated

2. Why is he so closed in providing information to all members about her technique by saying "Later, the broker will know my technique and will be banned" Well know. that in any forum the company's brokers were already placing they spy forums every famous. and what happens if there is an intelligence that infiltrated into the system Aroman that .. finally my information he is also finally open for a brokerage firm. and why he was so closed in that regard .. you try to think .. why she did not immediately open it .. even become collector email address .. ?

3. If the member has collected a lot then he would suggest to open acct at a brokerage firm which he pointed, saying that brokerage firms could crack and so forth. Well at that stage the member who initially tempted to make a profit would be okay - just on the advice he's okay ..

4. if the fund member has collected a lot of brokerage firms that he was appointed, it is certainly very easy for him just to say "I'm sorry my system has been in the know all the brokers and please your own trading" and then the money the member would be in Killing by brokerage firms it .. (This is a cunning game ever occurred in Indonesia in 2007 yesterday, but I do not want to open it more) ..

4. if the fund member has collected a lot of brokerage firms that he was appointed, it is certainly very easy for him just to say "I'm sorry my system has been in the know all the brokers and please your own trading" and then the money the member would be in Killing by brokerage firms it .. (This is a cunning game ever occurred in Indonesia in 2007 yesterday, but I do not want to open it more) ..

5. When I asked him how the system works (I even asked him to do it with PM, but what he said .. he just was not happy and give antipathy .. even though I've never associated with him for this) What's all this?

6. To smooth the way Thread him, of course, he also has put up some snares of members assigned to attack anyone and help him if any who objected (eg member who objected that I know one of them and to my knowledge FXIgor FX Igor also is one Senior forum TSD and he doubted the truth of the system copied the Aroman Trade it .. but because of the Aroman already put some of the member who is the group he and others then FXIgor was heavily attacked) ..

7. If only he was honest and willing to help all members here, why when I said he would support him 100% if he's right, even the answer is an arrogance and refused to answer a word of my question, instead rewarded with hidden anger ..? What's with all this?

8. And lastly I would say to all members in this forum, never tempted by the statement that was so well .. because the statement that they belong and not belong to you, And you'd better start thinking to trade the right so that one day your account will be victorious

9. The members can just take the essence of good but do not be a follower if only based on statements alone .. because the forex is the best statement is your own statement and not others. Think about it if it is true the Aroman can do crack it on the broker, why would he want to open the secret life of her own .. I think it is impossible especially coupled with the member raising the postscript is still in the learning stage

10. Think about it ...

NB : I therefore just ban him for 7 days only, and I expect there is an independent member to try to ask the open trading system Aroman for him on this board alone .. and we all will test whether he is an honest or just simply use trickery

Edited by SEFC

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

I have posted soooo many times about this guy abvious intentions but no body listened

SEFC, you have done a good job closing down his time bomb fraud

Why would someone who has NO IDEA about trading and how to identify a martingale claims that his system is "very safe"

eventhough it's a pure martingale?!

Wake up people, Aroman was using this forum and the traffic it gets for his marketing ploy

I have posted soooo many times about this guy abvious intentions but no body listened

SEFC, you have done a good job closing down his time bomb fraud

Why would someone who has NO IDEA about trading and how to identify a martingale claims that his system is "very safe"

eventhough it's a pure martingale?!

Wake up people, Aroman was using this forum and the traffic it gets for his marketing ploy

You are totally enviously, aren't you?