usd basket

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi anzeigenmichel & kappaforex,

Have you ever considered that some of us enjoy testing these EAs to see why they do not work.

I like doing research on basket systems; you might like eating oranges. It's not really useful to make negative comments unless they are constructive and lead somewhere.

It may turn out to be no good, but unless ppl see that, they might end up losing money.

I have commented, elsewhere in this forum, about the specific problems of basket trading, but it doesn't stop me from doing the research.

BTW: I only trade live accounts manually.

Hi, Everyone else,

Here is my detailed statement for this EA since I started testing it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/HacC_8Hg/DetailedStatement_USDEMA_baske.html

The first 59 trades were for 1 lot each (the pre-set value), some of which I closed out manually to prevent being margined out.

The next 125 trades were all at the new 0.1 lot value.

The odd number (including odd number of open trades) may be due to me having closed these trades manually; but I am sure the EA started afresh when I changed the lot size. However, the trades are closing in groups of 2.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Hi Manganate i like your comments! Well my comment isnt negative its purely stating the facts. There is not much to say if you are -700 pips in DD. I wouldnt be throwing a party if you know what i mean. In regards to research go for your life i dont have the patience to waste my time on futile EA's that lead no where. BTW: Im a harmonic manual trader! Thanks buddy

Hi Manganate i like your comments! Well my comment isnt negative its purely stating the facts. There is not much to say if you are -700 pips in DD. I wouldnt be throwing a party if you know what i mean. In regards to research go for your life i dont have the patience to waste my time on futile EA's that lead no where. BTW: Im a harmonic manual trader! Thanks buddy

Sometimes I wonder why people brag about being manual trader BUT they waste their valuable time in "EA threads"!. Just for fun or to insult "dump" people ( like US) searching for some automatic strategy by their "sarcastic" comments?

If somebody is claiming them-self 100 % "manual trader", ridicule others for their passion for auto trading but then back of their own "live" account use some good EAs ( may be custom EA) are the true "Hippocrates".>:)

Please leave us alone u "100% Manual traders". Please go to manual trader section in this forum. Don't waste your and our time!!:(

Edited by MUA

Have you ever considered that some of us enjoy testing these EAs to see why they do not work.

I like doing research on basket systems; you might like eating oranges. It's not really useful to make negative comments unless they are constructive and lead somewhere.

It may turn out to be no good, but unless ppl see that, they might end up losing money.

I have commented, elsewhere in this forum, about the specific problems of basket trading, but it doesn't stop me from doing the research.

Hi, Everyone else,

The first 59 trades were for 1 lot each (the pre-set value), some of which I closed out manually to prevent being margined out.

The odd number (including odd number of open trades) may be due to me having closed these trades manually; but I am sure the EA started afresh when I changed the lot size. However, the trades are closing in groups of 2.

Very honest about your opinion on EA. Thank you

Hi, Everyone else,

Hi Manganate

When you say the trades are closing in groups of 2, is that manually or have you programmed the ea to do this for you, it would be a great feature as it would trade continuously in 2 x pairs then as it closes them it normally opens a new 2x pair after closing a previous profitable 2 x pair out!!!

Sometimes I wonder why people brag about being manual trader BUT they waste their valuable time in "EA threads"! Just for fun or to insult "dump" people ( like US) searching for some automatic strategy by their "sarcastic" comments?

If somebody is claiming them-self 100 % "manual trader", ridicule others for their passion for auto trading but then back of their own "live" account use some good EAs ( may be custom EA) are the true "Hippocrates".>:)

Please leave us alone u "100% Manual traders". Please go to manual trader section in this forum. Don't waste your and our time!!:(

how ironic to see kappaforex speak about trading harmonics and all that manual s*** when he has the max post on oddbot ea on some other popular forum. ****ing hypocrites!!!

Hi Manganate

When you say the trades are closing in groups of 2, is that manually or have you programmed the ea to do this for you, it would be a great feature as it would trade continuously in 2 x pairs then as it closes them it normally opens a new 2x pair after closing a previous profitable 2 x pair out!!!

Hi ST_Fund,

No, it is not manually, it is the EA that is doing it automatically. It may also close them in groups of 4, but I wont know that until it happens.

As of now, there are 39 open positions and the margin level is at 120% !!! I believe this is because of the weakness of the CHF against the USD. There are many USDCHF positions open. If there is a strengthening in CHF, there should be big gains. That is why I am persevering with this specific case to the end. If it works out, it will have gone through "severe stress testing" (for want of a better term, taken from you know where :) ).

I will post another complete detailed report at the end of the week.

Sometimes I wonder why people brag about being manual trader BUT they waste their valuable time in "EA threads"! Just for fun or to insult "dump" people ( like US) searching for some automatic strategy by their "sarcastic" comments?

Thanks MUA for your comments,

If you like to have so many positions open and be in such excessive DD waiting for a margin call then go for your life. When i commented on the EA it was ment to be constructive critisism. Yes i am a manual trader 98% of the time but i also am testing EA's to see if they have potential. At this stage i havnt found one that can trade the markets long term. In regards to wasting your time then what can i say to that comment? And in regards to Manual trading im doing very well based on harmonic patterns. I came across this thread so i tested the EA. If i beleive it doesnt work than i will give my point of view. If you dont like it well thats your problem not mine. Have a great Day!

Hi kappaforex,

I think harmonic patterns are a very good way of trading. I know there is a very large thread on it at factory girls :) and that there is some good progress in EA development, but I haven't kept up to date on it.

Thanks MUA for your comments,

If you like to have so many positions open and be in such excessive DD waiting for a margin call then go for your life. When i commented on the EA it was ment to be constructive critisism. Yes i am a manual trader 98% of the time but i also am testing EA's to see if they have potential. At this stage i havnt found one that can trade the markets long term. In regards to wasting your time then what can i say to that comment? And in regards to Manual trading im doing very well based on harmonic patterns. I came across this thread so i tested the EA. If i beleive it doesnt work than i will give my point of view. If you dont like it well thats your problem not mine. Have a great Day!

I am sorry, i meant that only for 100 % manual traders. You are 98% manual so welcome aboard and please accept my apology.:)

I now have 42 trades open and a possible answer for the reason for odd, then even numbers. But I need to do a little bit more research first.

If I find something constructive, I'll put a pdf together and post it here.

That would be very nice of you. Thanks in advance.

There are now 8 open trades at close of day.

DD = -79

Margin = 940

Margin Level = 701%

Balance = 6672 (Profit = 1672) :) :) :)

I am testing it too,I am finding very similar result though. But i am not an expert.

I will be waiting for your analysis.