usd basket

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys..

Iam getting private messages from people asking interesting questions..

Is this a fly by night EA for short term

I should remove it as its too good and anybody can trade with it

Why am i posting

You get the idea..

answer to 1st question..Is it fly by night EA..

Its not a commercial Ea so that helps..I have been around this forum now for over 2 years..In that time i have seem many..i mean many EA's and manual Systems posted whipping up everybody into a frenzy of excitement to only be a short term thing..This is trading..You have to adapt to market conditions to succeed long term..Is this EA a long term thing..Iam sure you will find that out..all you can do is put these things out there and if u like it use it..if not throw it away..

Answer to 2nd question..Remove it..its too good..

Yes its Very good but greed will kill most with too big lot size. If you really want i can package it up and sell it if that makes you feel better. You know how many of the commercial EA's out there have been packaged up and sold from people in this forum and other forums..Most Ea's out there are a function of someone else's work through a public forum and kept to themselves..Is really is anybody's motive to help anybody..or is it just to make people think they are helping but in reality nothing good gets given back..This is my contribution for all the good i have received.

Question 3..why post..

To stop someone selling it..simple..and also i got annoyed when i asked for help by 2 programmers in projects that work very well but got turned away..If i was a Gold Member then u seem to have validity and you must know what u are doing..lol Color means nothing so this is a slap in the face to these guys to show them iam not a newbie in this market..8 years experience u get to learn a few things..And no these aren't the projects i wanted help with..its just something i put out there for EVERYBODY to enjoy..not just the programmers out there..

So if you like these then use them..modify them..keep them to yourself if thats what u want to do..i just put it out there.

There are 5 versions of this one i have posted..others are for different crosses qith different functions as if u put this on anything other than USDJPY then do so at your peril..Will the others get shared also..It depends will have to waite and see

Please Enjoy and do your test and share in here with others and i might post all 5..but keep to yourself and thats all u get..

what i mean is it looks like it wont open 2 of the same trades together for USDCAD..enteries might be different as it will open more orders once the 1st is opened..according to the deltas..but tell me if your enteries are the same on your 2 orders..i presume they are different

those 2 trades open also could be because the relationship with USDCAD and EURUSD has delta over your set limit..so yes USDCAD could open 2 times..because the 2nd USDCAD is matched with another pairs delta..hope that makes sence..It could open 6 USDCAD trades if each one is matched with a different pair and the delta of that pair is over your value. But it wont open 2 USDCAD trades exactually the same..because if it did then u would also see 2 exact same entry prices with another pair.

Hey guys..

Iam getting private messages from people asking interesting questions..

Is this a fly by night EA for short term

I should remove it as its too good and anybody can trade with it

Why am i posting

You get the idea..

answer to 1st question..Is it fly by night EA..

Its not a commercial Ea so that helps..I have been around this forum now for over 2 years..In that time i have seem many..i mean many EA's and manual Systems posted whipping up everybody into a frenzy of excitement to only be a short term thing..This is trading..You have to adapt to market conditions to succeed long term..Is this EA a long term thing..Iam sure you will find that out..all you can do is put these things out there and if u like it use it..if not throw it away..

Answer to 2nd question..Remove it..its too good..

Yes its Very good but greed will kill most with too big lot size. If you really want i can package it up and sell it if that makes you feel better. You know how many of the commercial EA's out there have been packaged up and sold from people in this forum and other forums..Most Ea's out there are a function of someone else's work through a public forum and kept to themselves..Is really is anybody's motive to help anybody..or is it just to make people think they are helping but in reality nothing good gets given back..This is my contribution for all the good i have received.

Question 3..why post..

To stop someone selling it..simple..and also i got annoyed when i asked for help by 2 programmers in projects that work very well but got turned away..If i was a Gold Member then u seem to have validity and you must know what u are doing..lol Color means nothing so this is a slap in the face to these guys to show them iam not a newbie in this market..8 years experience u get to learn a few things..And no these aren't the projects i wanted help with..its just something i put out there for EVERYBODY to enjoy..not just the programmers out there..

So if you like these then use them..modify them..keep them to yourself if thats what u want to do..i just put it out there.

There are 5 versions of this one i have posted..others are for different crosses qith different functions as if u put this on anything other than USDJPY then do so at your peril..Will the others get shared also..It depends will have to waite and see

Please Enjoy and do your test and share in here with others and i might post all 5..but keep to yourself and thats all u get..

thank you dear 50pips for sharing this EA.

I will test on all my live cent accounts sometimes and inform results

started testing yesterday with default settings but 0.1 lots for all pairs

The EA closed the basket at about 300 pips profit automatically but left two trades open (a sell e/u and a buy g/u)

closed them manually for about 50pips

So all in all about 350 pips profit on the first shot

Not bad my friend...thanks again for sharing

50pips,

May I ask this?

Does this work on live account or demo only?

I see it works on 4 or 5 digits, but does it work on ECN brokers?

Does this EA work on the broker's symbol that has suffix? ex: EURUSDfxf

* reason that I asked is, I attached to the forex.com which has suffix and it didn't open any trade. I am just wondering if this is not the time to open or it is due to suffix in symbol. Also, attached to Oanda and it didn't open the trade.

Thanks in advance.

You will need to put the suffix in all symbol extern values, including both USDCAD externs. Also, you have to put suffix here:

if (cross0[x]=="USDJPY") M0=100;
 if (cross=="USDJPY")M=100;

It should work on ECN because the sendorder() has sl=0 and tp=0

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

those 2 trades open also could be because the relationship with USDCAD and EURUSD has delta over your set limit..so yes USDCAD could open 2 times..because the 2nd USDCAD is matched with another pairs delta..hope that makes sence..It could open 6 USDCAD trades if each one is matched with a different pair and the delta of that pair is over your value. But it wont open 2 USDCAD trades exactually the same..because if it did then u would also see 2 exact same entry prices with another pair.

Dear 50pips

On EA properties Settings:

what is Take Profit 0.3

??????

it is 3

Edited by anzeigenmichel

hi guys..

i cant stress enough...Just use defaults as they stand..All u then need to change is lot size and change delta to 300 or above. The default is 300 but for more security use higher if u want to.

Thats all u need to change so please dont ask about other settings as u have what i use and if you cant work it out from that then maybee play online poker!!

As I posted earlier, the closure of the basket left me with 2 trades open

The reason for this is obviously the direction of the loop that select the orders

for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

let's assume, we have two open orders:

These orders are carrying index=0 and index=1

If you close one of the orders the remaining order will move from index=1 to index=0

But by the direction of the loop i would be counted up and the next search would be an OrderSelect(1)

but there isn't such an order anymore because it was moved to 0 by the system

Easy solution:

for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)....wil do the job

As I posted earlier, the closure of the basket left me with 2 trades open

The reason for this is obviously the direction of the loop that select the orders

let's assume, we have two open orders:

These orders are carrying index=0 and index=1

If you close one of the orders the remaining order will move from index=1 to index=0

But by the direction of the loop i would be counted up and the next search would be an OrderSelect(1)

but there isn't such an order anymore because it was moved to 0 by the system

Easy solution:

for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)....wil do the job

Thx.

Has the change to be made only here?

if (Close_All==true) {

or have all these lines in the code to be changed?

TIA

Thx.

Has the change to be made only here?

if (Close_All==true) {

or have all these lines in the code to be changed?

TIA

if there is an OrderClose within the loop you would have to change

Easiest way would be if 50pips wants to change that part he would update post #1 with a mod version

hi guys..

i cant stress enough...Just use defaults as they stand..All u then need to change is lot size and change delta to 300 or above. The default is 300 but for more security use higher if u want to.

Thats all u need to change so please dont ask about other settings as u have what i use and if you cant work it out from that then maybee play online poker!!

thank you dear 50pips,

ok, no change the settings or code.

I go test tomorrow with Demo and live accounts and post the resultats!

thanks

best regard

Edited by anzeigenmichel