(REQ) Latest Conquer V2 or Free V1

The Conquer V2 system aims to make a ton of pips per month/year.

quote:

''For the first four months of the year we had a total return of 59,237 pips. That was on the 8 hour time frame trading six currency pairs.''

The V1 version is apparently free now. according to the author, the system is based on price action with indicators.

Can anyone can share either of them.

http://wxw.jcls-forex.com/

• 5 months later...

Dear Friends,

Back from my recent travels including spending three months serving at a retreat house in Bosnia-Herzegovina. I arrived back in the United States a couple of weeks ago to a hot market! As you know since April, the CV2 trading system has been absolutely unavailable to the public and making outstanding gains in this current market.

The volatility in the markets yields good profits for conquer. The US markets are moving nicely almost daily, and day traders are getting killed out there! Traders are losing money in a market in which they should be taking big profits. This market is shaping up to what looks like high volatility with large pip moves. Exactly the type of environment where the Conquer V2 excels beyond belief, entering into new positions over and over again building up big gains.

NEW: New License Openings For the next 24 hours – literally I am only adding a limited number of new traders (first come first serve)

The Conquer V2 is simply the most effective system out there with a solid fundamental core, using advanced money management, risk to reward ratios, and position sizes giving the average person the ability to be consistently profit with a very easy to trade strategy that does not require you to be in front of the screen all day. Yes, the system return in May was astonishing but prior to then as it has now been averaging 5,000 pips a month.

For a limited time the Conquer V2 Trading System is only ONE payment of 147€ and you receive free ongoing FREE membership!

Through this advanced notice you can own your own the Conquer V2 Trading system for only one payment of 147€ before the price rises 33% on the new launch to the public. Free membership includes three months of personal support and free ongoing access to the member area.

“You Too Can Master The Exact SYSTEM I Use To Make Thousands Of Pips Per Month”

Forex Trading

Highly impressive stuff

Total Number of Pips: 59,237 pips

You can see a trade by trade break down for each trade taken in each month.

Member Services

Priority Support is available in the help section to help you make a seamless transition into money making mode.

Plus -

If you choose to purchase the Conquer V2 system at a later date you can sign up later using any link on the website which will be active with the new pricing after the pre-launch.

"Get A Forex Trading System Capable Of Triple Digit Returns That Is Averaging Hundreds Of Pips Weekly"

Subscribe Now Button

Sorry...doesn't have a website....came to my email.......

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks soundfx for the share.

Is anyone having success with this? I like the idea of only checking the charts only 3 times a day.

But from what I understand of the version 2 method, I manually looked back on every 8 hours bar on eurusd for the 2 months of August and September, and following his recommended stages of take-profit and stop loss. For at least eurusd which I back-checked, it was always in negative. Even after a few good trades, the losses far outweigh the profits.

I have not done the same to the other currency pairs yet. As it is very time-consuming.

Is anyone having a better experience? If so, may I ask which currency pairs you trade? Or did you add any twists or filters?

I think that you should look at all 6 pairs traded as a whole instead of individual, so when one is doing badly the other can take up the slack. This is a trend following system that has an emphasis on money management. It would be difficult to back test without software. It also has a winning percentage of about 35% but the winners make up for the losers. Two months is really not enough time to judge if this system is profitable or not.

• 1 month later...