EA 500% in ten days

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1436.mail.mud.yahoo.com [bODY]

@cokhisaa do you have receive my email with ea?

Is this EA safe to use and will not blow your account?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe with this set: lot factor:1,max lot 5

pipstep 50---80

with original parameter the account grow up quickly but we must stop all trades if DD over than 20%

Hi Edgar !

If I use parameter gomo set.set you send to me so I must stop all trades if DD over than 20 % ?

Thanks very much for your share

I have testing this on Demo with good results This Ea places trades arbitarily and then Martingale The main reason for this performance factor is that that one is running 2 EA simultaneously (one buy and one sell) with different magic numbers I think any martingale Ea which places trades according to some logic would give better results One would have to apply to 2 charts one set to buy only and other set to sell only with different magic numbers may give better results I have no experience with martingale or grid EA Can someone please advise to test

Yes Edgar the same curency pair Thus u may have both buy and sell open positions reducing the margin requirement Also I use take Profit as 10 Pips and pipstep 25-30 Pips on the Gomo EA

I'm doing forward test and in DD right now.

Is TP of 10 and pipstep 25-30 more profitable and safe?

hey jsinti reducing the TP closes trades much faster and hence reduces the margin requirement and cash in the bank however at a lower profit

increasing the Pipstep reduces the no of trades and also reduces the margin requirement

I havent actually backtestes to get numerical values but running this on demo and making good pips

safe with this set: lot factor:1,max lot 5

pipstep 50---80

with original parameter the account grow up quickly but we must stop all trades if DD over than 20%

Is there anyway to have SL on this EA e.g. 20% of available balance and all trades on the same direction(either buy or sell) will close.