EA 500% in ten days

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Can someone please look at the settings inside gomo ea and tell me what "Lotexp 1.357" is i would really be greatfull...and also when it starts to double the trades for profits how can i make to always take trades with same lot? Thanks very much in advance...

Can someone please look at the settings inside gomo ea and tell me what "Lotexp 1.357" is i would really be greatfull...and also when it starts to double the trades for profits how can i make to always take trades with same lot? Thanks very much in advance...

If the first trade is 0,01 then the second trade will be 0,01 x 1.357 and so on. If you want it to trade with the same lot size every time, then use Lotexp=1.0. Also, if you want it to make smaller trades, then use Lotexp 0,9 or 0,8 although lower than 0,01 Lotsize is not possible as far as I know...

plz share :)

http://xxx.mediafire.com DELETED OLD LINK! Here's the new: http://xxx.mediafire.com/?tijaf94rkx4bvon

You can change the Magic Number so it's possible to let the same EA run on the same currency, NewCycle=1 means that it keeps opening files, NewCycle=0 means it will cease trading after Take Profit. This is set for 5 digits (so 50 pips is 500.0!!)

Edited by mutekki
bad file uploaded

If the first trade is 0,01 then the second trade will be 0,01 x 1.357 and so on. If you want it to trade with the same lot size every time, then use Lotexp=1.0. Also, if you want it to make smaller trades, then use Lotexp 0,9 or 0,8 although lower than 0,01 Lotsize is not possible as far as I know...

mutekki I love you...i looked and looked at it and could not figure out what that meant...although it crossed my mind and did put it at 1.0 lot but it has not taken another trade for me to see and confirm that...thaaaaaaanks so much:x

• 3 months later...
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1436.mail.mud.yahoo.com [bODY]

@cokhisaa do you have receive my email with ea?

Hi edgar!

I had received EA already .EA works fine . May I have question ? what does time frame do tou use ?

Thanks very much