EA 500% in ten days

it is good... until ... one day

if you can make it survive January 2010 for example... I will find another month :) unfortunately :(

-------------------

The way to play it would be once you have recovered 100%, then only use 50% of the winnings when it turns 100%, then you are always siphoning off 50% and when the crash does come, as it always will. Then you only restart the same thing again...

what do you think?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------------

The way to play it would be once you have recovered 100%, then only use 50% of the winnings when it turns 100%, then you are always siphoning off 50% and when the crash does come, as it always will. Then you only restart the same thing again...

what do you think?

----------------

yes Huuu, it is absolutely possible... if you ever get 100%, because it is a matter of luck

but yes, if you got that, split and try again

Creative trading for those in US can't trade same pair hedging and low margin....

EUR/USD and USD/CHF going same direction; (or opposite direction if you set it on negative correlation pairs).. Could gain on swap depend on brokers...

as always, trade martingale/grid system with care.. Set your direction by strength of the currency may do well. (little bit of intervene by trader won't hurt :D)

http://i51.tinypic.com/mhtzex.png

Edited by fx4_ever

Creative trading for those in US can't trade same pair hedging and low margin....

EUR/USD and USD/CHF going same direction; (or opposite direction if you set it on negative correlation pairs).. Could gain on swap depend on brokers...

as always, trade martingale/grid system with care.. Set your direction by strength of the currency may do well. (little bit of intervene by trader won't hurt :D)

------

Hi Fx4_ever,

It is for sure good idea... *BUT* in the grid/martingale does not matter hedging no matter in same or correlated pair. Just because in the "right" direction it opens small lots, and in the "wrong" the lot size grows... so the hedging gets near to mirage than a true hedge

for me, that EA is a matter of just luck to get 100% (or more) roi....

best :)

------

Hi Fx4_ever,

It is for sure good idea... *BUT* in the grid/martingale does not matter hedging no matter in same or correlated pair. Just because in the "right" direction it opens small lots, and in the "wrong" the lot size grows... so the hedging gets near to mirage than a true hedge

for me, that EA is a matter of just luck to get 100% (or more) roi....

best :)

Hello there, my friend!

Good to talk to you again about Grid system . The reason that I wanted to trade 2 correlated pair is, when one goes in the wrong direction, I am sure to make money on the other pair. That is sort of same idea on same pair hedging like iWin. That is all.

Beside the using additional margin, in this case (unlike using same pair hedging), we use margin on both currencies. But it will not be much extra margin will be used since i know one side is going in my direction (at least I hope). We are getting at least some pips while others in the DD. :) Like posting above, if I choose to trade USD/CHF only, I would have hold on to the DD and no profit to show, but because of adding EURUSD, I have net gain to show and it balances out somewhat.

These days, I am bit shy away from Grid/Martingale system and interested in more toward to single entry system. But, nontheless, there are really good Grid systems that makes good profit. However, regardless how good EA (strategy) is, I am totally against running any Grid/Martingale system on 24/7 unattended as you and I discussed a few times before. BTW, your myfxbook looks impressive. Keep up the good work. =D>

Edited by fx4_ever

Hello everyone, I'm a bit confused we take stock

of the situation? It appears that the expert was born to do

work on eur usd gbp and usd.

But some argue that better do it only on eur usd,

from a long side and short the other.

But yesterday, someone wrote that you could use

eur usd and usd chf.

Well ... where better to make this expert advisor?

Thanks

EA runs on RoboForex

150% so far, 350% more to go => http://www.mt4i.com/users/500percentea

Hi Richdad711:

I started also with 500 USD, Leverage 1:500, default setup, your broker, but DEMO....just to let you know - on this way we may compare LIVE & Demo :-)

No even 10 % in 24 hours ;-) - but it's demo...let's see how long it takes till account weil be burned.

On this account it took 3 weeks: http://earobofx.mt4stats.com/

PS: I started from 0 again as I have seen, that one window was in 1H TF...sorry...

Here my DEMO: http://www.mt4i.com/users/500percent

Have a nice day.

Edited by Trixi

Hey Richdad,

Thanks for the early morning humour, great way to start the day :))

I am also waiting for it to blow the account, only difference between your testing is that I am using 3 pairs.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn..."

[spoiler=Link:]http://www.mt4i.com/users/retireme

Rgds

RM

Hi guys..

Iam running it live on eurusd 5min only both for short and longs. On a 2K account iam useing 0.04 lot size and so far its doing well and doesnt even look like blowing up. Maybee one issue is 500-1 margin being used and to big lot sizes..Just my 500% worth..

who can answer me please? What is better to do? usd chf

and eur usd? Or eur usd gbp and usd (as argued

beginning of the debate?).

Or long and short eur usd? Thanks

This is a very easy question to answer!

Pick any currency pair, watch the account grow very quickly, watch the floating loss increase, watch the margin blow out and finally, watch the account empty. Hope that answers your question :)

Rgds

RM