EA 500% in ten days

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David1713006337
This EA is free for but need a coding to be done, that why I need one that interested to own this EA PM me...sorry for the inconvenience. ( I still need 1 more post before can reply all the PM received)

Unfortunately this is illegal spamming. You're stating the EA is free and you need to code it for individual accounts. You just committed a lie because what you fail to state is that one will not receive this EA unless one opens up and fund a live account with a barely existed foreign brokerage service. The EA will be ONLY coded and good for this brokerage service which you receive a kickback.

I have a big problem with people that try to deceive others on this forum. Why can't you do the right thing and share the EA with others without trying to deceive us. Now's your chance to do the right thing and share the EA OR you can be known as a scammer on this forum. Your membership is also in jeopardy since your spamming members which is a violation of the rules. The next move is yours to make.. do the right thing or do the wrong thing....which is it?

Unfortunately this is illegal spamming. You're stating the EA is free and you need to code it for individual accounts. You just committed a lie because what you fail to state is that one will not receive this EA unless one opens up and fund a live account with a barely existed foreign brokerage service. The EA will be ONLY coded and good for this brokerage service which you receive a kickback.

I have a big problem with people that try to deceive others on this forum. Why can't you do the right thing and share the EA with others without trying to deceive us. Now's your chance to do the right thing and share the EA OR you can be known as a scammer on this forum. Your membership is also in jeopardy since your spamming members which is a violation of the rules. The next move is yours to make.. do the right thing or do the wrong thing....which is it?

I'm sorry if i have done wrong. As I stated earlier i'm not selling this EA, but will give it free, unfortunately this EA is linked to my trading account. But I can changed it based on any account. Thats why ask to email or pm me. But I don't want to be accused of liar, scammer so here is the EA.

http://www.4shared.com/file/3itURi2c/EA_online.html

Guest David1713006337

Thanks for making the right decision to share the EA with others. Do you have rules that you use when trading this EA? Do you use special set files for this EA?

Thanks

Guest David1713006337
Thanks for the adviser. How to activate the adviser? I ask to inform [email protected]. I don't have 15 messages to send in the personal message.

MetaTrader Expert Advisors User's Tutorial

Link:

http://www.earnforex.com/blog/2007/07/metatrader-expert-advisros-users/

I hope this helps my friend.

Sorry... obviously because of my English.. Can not get the point...

Nak71, can you clear for me pls - you wish to share the EA to everyone here but you can not make it free for any account, right?

Because I can and just need clarification from you - to publish it (w/o acc locking) or not?

Nak71, can you clear for me pls - you wish to share the EA to everyone here but you can not make it free for any account, right?

Because I can and just need clarification from you - to publish it (w/o acc locking) or not?

that is certainly my understanding of what he has said musketeer :)

I don't know really understand that statement. You mean you can coding the EA ?

Until today I have doubled my account 5 times ($5) using way (03/03/11 - 16/03/11 - 10 days)

I only trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD using $5, but to keep the margin at the recommended $ 100 (leverage 1: 500).

To keep the margin is recommended EURUSD trade with a capital of USD50.

Pm for info.

Hi, I cannot send PM..

Please send me info from the EA!

lakatost(at)gmail.com

Thank you!

Tamas

These are copies of Ilan or Robot 2015 with the exception of separating the Buys from the Sells to account for trend. So yes, trend is the biggest question here. I know for a fact that you can't measure trend on any one single TF (at least not indefinitely) without using all of the TF's together as a group. If you try using one TF, it will bite you sooner or later due to lag.

Guest maskumareshraja
dear frend your ea buy& sell is instaforex broker setting pls give me i am waiting sell back test is loss buy back test is profitable so sell back test proper setting must instaforex broker settiong thank you

Guest David1713006337
These are copies of Ilan or Robot 2015 with the exception of separating the Buys from the Sells to account for trend. So yes, trend is the biggest question here. I know for a fact that you can't measure trend on any one single TF (at least not indefinitely) without using all of the TF's together as a group. If you try using one TF, it will bite you sooner or later due to lag.

Actually, all EA's are the result from taking a little bit of this and a little bit of that from other systems and EA's to come up with a new one. You will find this to be true with manual systems too my friend.

Edited by David

Until today I have doubled my account 5 times ($5) using way (03/03/11 - 16/03/11 - 10 days)

I only trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD using $5, but to keep the margin at the recommended $ 100 (leverage 1: 500).

To keep the margin is recommended EURUSD trade with a capital of USD50.

Pm for info.

thank you for ea dear nak71.

please, its two EA?

ask, do how both become gomo buy and gomo sell installed????

EURUSD-gomo buy and

GPDUSD-gomo sell

???

Edited by anzeigenmichel