Stealth Forex Signal - 2 Millions USD per year in just 2 Minutes a day

megainvest

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the last two days i have a lot of losing trades building up(scalping and long term). I did compare this with FOrex Killer and traded both of their signals today. Forex killer did provide 160+ with still two open positions with 50+ pips. All the stealth positions were opposite direction and losers.

for the last two days i have a lot of losing trades building up(scalping and long term). I did compare this with FOrex Killer and traded both of their signals today. Forex killer did provide 160+ with still two open positions with 50+ pips. All the stealth positions were opposite direction and losers.

So true, there is no holy grail!

still, if you use a good MM, even with those losses, it could be good.

But few days of test are not enough.

That is why it is so important to learn Price Action and trade by ourself.

have used the daily signals for the past two days...... placed two trades one yesterday and one today both in the morning

BOTH WINNERS, going up hitting the profit target on the GPB/USD

was interesting today because obviously the GPD/USD is in a uptrend for the past couple of days but a reversal was in play this morning, so everytime I generated a signal it came back "UP, NO SIGNAL" I attempted this about three times each time "NO SIGNAL"

as soon as the market started to reverse back into its UPTREND @12.30pm GMT, I pressed generate signal and it gave me one, and went straight up and hit the profit target giviing me 62pips profit!!

I am impressed because it would not allow me to enter the market to early......

this thing does have a bit of intelligence in it somewhere........

Debabs I testing the system on a demo......

The system does not specify a "right time" to enter so I just load the data and press 'generate signal' any time......Why do I do this, well to see if the system will give the correct answer when it is clearly not a good time to trade........

My opinion would be possible the first few hours of the opening trading session, what ever that might be for you in your time zone, would be the best time to generate a signal, we all got to test this completely before committing real money to it. There are still BIG questions marks (??????) about this system. And I am impressed with a few good trades its has indicated but I remain still very skeptical about it, but willing to test........

Another question mark I have is, if it is a reputable system why do they package a completely ridiculous and worthless EA with it??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lots of activity for this system in January and then everything went silent. Can Freddie, Alright, Lifebeam and others provide an update to their use of this system. Thanks,

After observing for a while, the losses overcame the wins. As always happens, this kind of automated systems are quickly killed by choppy situations. For me it's thumbs down, although I wouldn't mind listening to other people's experience.