Stealth Forex Signal - 2 Millions USD per year in just 2 Minutes a day

megainvest

Yes, with Jaibee's trick, it saves a lot of time, thanks for pointing it.

I am quite impressed by the accuracy of Stealth signals, but I don't like black boxes because I want to know what the logic behind.

Could a pro tell us how to open the exe files to read the code,

One is called forex_basic.exe for the simple version.

The other is called forex.exe for pro version.

That would be great if a coder look inside, also to see if there is a date ending inside?

Thanks in advance

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly guys, this can't be real. I opened a few trades both on daily and scalping at about 1am GMT, went to bed and in the morning I was in profit. Now I've opened 2 new accounts, 1 for daily and the other for scalping, dedicated to this system only, so I can track gain and loss better. Today is NFP day and I have several trades opened already, so let's see what happens. I only enter trades where the r:r is at least 1:1. One warning: when you launch the software the decimal field is always reset to 4. I did place a few trades before noticing, so pay attention.

I suggest to place the trades with oneclicker EA as it's much quicker, then adjust SL and TP manually.

Again, let me say this can't be real: the HG sold at such a low price? If this really works what's the point in cracking it? Let's all go and buy it|! :)

Anyway, caution, caution and caution again. I'm still waiting for the trick to reveal itself. Not being pessimistic but I've seen too many like this biting the dust...

Alright,

I agree with you, that's what I said earlier, i am impressed by the accuracy of signals.

I also agree that if it is good like that we must buy it to his creator.(fair enough when you see all those crappy things sold everyday)

But I really would like to understand what it is made of, it is not cracking to save money, it is to understand what the logic behind is (education is good).

Also one thing I don't understand:

The basic package is $49/month.

The pro-version is an upsell for $79 (one time payment).

Could someone who already purchased explains what the real deal is?

To always have a 1/1 RR.

Take the midpoint of Target and SL as the trigger.

Just place a Stop or Limit order.

You can take the trade as soon as you get the signal with a small quantity and place a pending order with a bigger quantity at the trigger price.

Like that, if you get stopped out before the pending order you loose little.

If it goes to target without first returning to trigger price, you at least win a little.

Guys, when you launch the program, if it shows a signal, do you take it, given that the signal might have appeared a while ago. Or do you only take a signal if previously there was no signal?

For those who have made winning trades, do you always let it go the the tp suggested, or trail it?

I notice that it also gives you the trend, whether up or down. Is it worth taking only down trending signals if the daily trend is shown as down?

Probably worth using the software for its trend, then using your own favourite indicators to take trades in that direction. Has anyone tried that?

Seems to be a very useful piece of software so far. Only wish that when it gave a signal, it would also give entry point so late comers to the signal would know if it was still worth taking.

Thanks for posting this and the mt4 indi which makes life so easy. Wish there was a script in the software to upload the csv files automatically every 5 mins to check if there wasa signal!! Any programming bods who can crack that will have eternal gratitude, I'm sure.

Pardy

...................... Only wish that when it gave a signal, it would also give entry point so late comers to the signal would know if it was still worth taking.

Thanks for posting this and the mt4 indi which makes life so easy. Wish there was a script in the software to upload the csv files automatically every 5 mins to check if there wasa signal!! Any programming bods who can crack that will have eternal gratitude, I'm sure.

Pardy

By using the "trigger" point as I said in post#38 you always know if it is worth taking the trade.

A script would be great, if possible!

I ran a few tests. Let's assume you get a signal, and then press the "Generate" button several times without refreshing the data file, the levels won't change. The minute that you refresh the data, the levels will change, no matter if it's a few secs or mins after. That means the signals are tied to the moment and the updated price at which the button is pressed. So I have the impression the software analyses the trend on 2 TF's and maybe some levels (fixed or moving? I don't know) and if the price at that moment is between and/or at a certain distance from those levels, the signal is triggered with similar stops and targets.

So quite a dumb software if I can share my 2c and I can't see how this can be profitable in the long run.

At the moment I'm in a loss (65 pips), partially recovered (it was up to 200!) with trades still open, although I intentionally ignored the NFP and let the open trades run. So today I will blame the news. I hope my analysis is wrong. Let's see.

I ran a few tests. Let's assume you get a signal, and then press the "Generate" button several times without refreshing the data file, the levels won't change. The minute that you refresh the data, the levels will change, no matter if it's a few secs or mins after. That means the signals are tied to the moment and the updated price at which the button is pressed. So I have the impression the software analyses the trend on 2 TF's and maybe some levels (fixed or moving? I don't know) and if the price at that moment is between and/or at a certain distance from those levels, the signal is triggered with similar stops and targets.

So quite a dumb software if I can share my 2c and I can't see how this can be profitable in the long run.

At the moment I'm in a loss (65 pips), partially recovered (it was up to 200!) with trades still open, although I intentionally ignored the NFP and let the open trades run. So today I will blame the news. I hope my analysis is wrong. Let's see.

Yes, it is better to avoid news time.

If you are in a trade before news, just close your trade be it profitable or not.

This soft won't be reliable during the high volatility time.

But it is the same for any analysis during news.

Like you said, you were up 200! ;)

For Day strategy, you can do your calculation one or twice a day.

If you have a signal, great, that is all for the day for this pair.

If you do not have a signal, you can look for signal every hour or so.

For 15m strat, when I have a winner, I do not take the following signal if it is in same direction or i will wait for a significant retracement.

It also depends if you are already in a Day trade for that pair.

I must say it again, I am impressed by the accuracy of signals (apart news time), I wish I could understand the logic behind!

Hey JaiBee, could you give some more details about how to implement the below quote by you....... :)

lifebeam,

just put this indi on every chart you plan to trade.

it will write all the data in your MT4 folder:

C:/Program Files/"my MT4"/experts/files

When you want to load data with the Stealth soft you just browse this folder and all your .csv files are there!

Sorry I didn't express myself very well: my loss was up to 200! My closed gain didnt reach more than 20 today. That's the current situation.

Ah! ok,

well, NFP moved some pairs (in 15m) between 70 and 150 pips, that's why I think you need to avoid this kind of day, (at least up to the news time)

I hope for you it was on demo.

Ah! ok,

well, NFP moved some pairs (in 15m) between 70 and 150 pips, that's why I think you need to avoid this kind of day, (at least up to the news time)

I hope for you it was on demo.

It bloody was so. You remember I'm the skeptical one here?...:P

Totally agree about not trading the news with this system. I did it deliberately just out of curiosity. I took some trades about half an hour after the news, just to see how it would behave. The real test will start on Monday.

can someone test this script which i found.At time i am able to open pending order however many time i keep getting this msg " lot size to small " even if i set the mm to 50% which i could not figure out

i found this script from here : http://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-programming/25298-money-management-script.html

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?c1xa9se8r7zfcfm

Probably it's a language problem of the windows installation/number presentation? It shows with 5 digits e.g. Target 12979,9999970, one digit: 12980,0

Hi guys,

I´ve the same problem as "grooter"...When I click on GENERATE SIGNAL button, it shows with 5 digits e.g. Target 12979,9999970, one digit: 12980,0

My OS is Windows 7 (NO laptop)...How can I change Windows number presentations settings to US?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!

lifebeam,

just put this indi on every chart you plan to trade.

it will write all the data in your MT4 folder:

C:/Program Files/"my MT4"/experts/files

When you want to load data with the Stealth soft you just browse this folder and all your .csv files are there!

freddy when you say "put this indi on every chart you plan to trade" you mean put the expert advisor on the chart I plan to trade, that the stealth EA, or is there another indicator?