KangarooEA

This EA is a scam. Spend few minutes to look closely at its live report and you will see why. I posted the reason clearly in one of my posts earlier but people seem to ignore the warning. Everybody can do as they wish but remember the proof is sitting right in front of you. Save your money.

Best of luck

Are you posting on the wrong thread? If not, then why you're saying that it's a Scam?

when you say live report, are you referring to myfxbook over 3 months forward test so far?

The fact that the vendor is the first I have ever seen not to use any affiliate program or any type of hit and run type of marketing techniques, uses a subscription based plan, applies what seems to be good protection since no one has cracked it so far and shows good transperancy level on website makes it clear that the vendor is looking for a very long term business!

I'll purchase this one and let you guys know about it when later in january, I usually prefer to see 4 to 5 months of forward testing before jumping in.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your offer to purchase and report, but consider how much you will have already paid for 6 months of forward testing for what might be a loser.

Are you posting on the wrong thread? If not, then why you're saying that it's a Scam?

when you say live report, are you referring to myfxbook over 3 months forward test so far?

The fact that the vendor is the first I have ever seen not to use any affiliate program or any type of hit and run type of marketing techniques, uses a subscription based plan, applies what seems to be good protection since no one has cracked it so far and shows good transperancy level on website makes it clear that the vendor is looking for a very long term business!

I'll purchase this one and let you guys know about it when later in january, I usually prefer to see 4 to 5 months of forward testing before jumping in.

Thanks for your offer to purchase and report, but consider how much you will have already paid for 6 months of forward testing for what might be a loser.

I don't mind paying 1000$ a month for a real working EA, actually if the EA really works I'll pay anything for it!

I got high expectations on this one, and i still don't understand why fxnight has marked it up as a scam

I hope your expectations are met as I'm sure most of us do.

I'll hop onboard if it looks like a good one.

I don't mind paying 1000$ a month for a real working EA, actually if the EA really works I'll pay anything for it!

I got high expectations on this one, and i still don't understand why fxnight has marked it up as a scam

Give me a break, so if you get it cracked and leaked on the internet and made available for ZERO dollars, people will actually go and pay for it once you approve their coding?

If we ever want to see this type of honost none hype vendors then we should not try to crack their codes in public. I am sure lots of of people who hang out here are reseller pirates

There is and I'm one of them and I believe there are others in this forum too. If their EA is good, we need to support the developer effort and also continue to receive support and updates from the developer.

Edited by JasonKwok

"I don't mind paying 1000$ a month for a real working EA, actually if the EA really works I'll pay anything for it!"

with such a statement u achieve only one thing: it encourages more and more vendors to ask for fantasy prices, even for questionable products..

The Kangaroo "one-off" price of 1227 EURO isn't justified as long as there is no longtime live account performance offered by the creator. That's pure greed IMO. Why else didn't he spend 1000 bucks for a real account and let it run at least a half a year before he goes public with it? Than he would have something real to show off...

Edited by pro
spelling

"I don't mind paying 1000$ a month for a real working EA, actually if the EA really works I'll pay anything for it!"

with such a statement u achieve only one thing: it encourages more and more vendors to ask for fantasy prices, even for for questionable products..

The Kangaroo "one-off" price of 1227 EURO isn't justified as long as there is no longtime live account performance offered by the creator. That's pure greed IMO. Why else didn't he spend 1000 bucks for a real account and let it run at least a half a year before he goes public with it? Than he would have something real to show off...

For me, as long as the EA does not scalp the market I would trade it even if tests shown are on Demo

I am not sure how my statement will affect this already highly infested market :)

Bottom line, the vendor is abviousely here for the long term... If this EA was heavily marketed I won't even be posting on this thread till I see it still alive in 2012, and if it was actually using affiliate program I wouldn't have bothered posting on this thread till I see a bunch of our old experienced members who purchased the product raising up their thumbs for it.

This EA is a scam. Spend few minutes to look closely at its live report and you will see why. I posted the reason clearly in one of my posts earlier but people seem to ignore the warning. Everybody can do as they wish but remember the proof is sitting right in front of you. Save your money.

Best of luck

Where's the beef?

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

fxshare, have you read what I wrote about why we should not crack it?

All you people need to give me a break,, there is a huge difference between cracking a software that has been offered in the typical scam

presentation to save the public from losing money and piracy were you actually STEAL someones work and make it free for the public.

I am not a pirate and I don't think this forum has been fuonded for piracy, those who seek to STEAL the work from vendors like the kangaroo one have no dignity and don't deserve any respect

Just go purchase the product for the silly 97 euro, and see how it goes, if you don't have 97 euro, then you're probably a reseller pirate and diffenately not a forex trader!

All you people need to give me a break,, there is a huge difference between cracking a software that has been offered in the typical scam

presentation to save the public from losing money and piracy were you actually STEAL someones work and make it free for the public.

I am not a pirate and I don't think this forum has been fuonded for piracy, those who seek to STEAL the work from vendors like the kangaroo one have no dignity and don't deserve any respect

Just go purchase the product for the silly 97 euro, and see how it goes, if you don't have 97 euro, then you're probably a reseller pirate and diffenately not a forex trader!

BTW, it's 97euro + 30euro monthly fee or 1227 euro no monthly fee.

Oh give me a bloody break... stop whinging about piracy and stealing people's work. This whole forum is about not getting ripped off. Imagine if you had to pay for every EA to just try it? If we can crack Kangaroo then good for us. No one is forcing you to do anything so stop complaining.

All EAs are guilty until proven innocent! To the guillotine!

Edited by tomislav

there is a huge difference between cracking a software that has been offered in the typical scam

presentation to save the public from losing money

May I know what is your definition of Scam ?

If we receive 10 emails about a particular EA, we need to classify that as a Scam (even if its good or bad) and we SHOULD start requesting to crack the same?

If we receive 0 emails abt an EA , that IS a genuine EA and we should not try to crack it ? :)

Fireworks here...wow!

Why are people getting so overly aggressive over an EA they have not even tested or do not even own?

I very much appreciate people being critical about EAs (I am very critical myself) but dislike premature accusations. What's the point?

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

May I know what is your definition of Scam ?

If we receive 10 emails about a particular EA, we need to classify that as a Scam (even if its good or bad) and we SHOULD start requesting to crack the same?

If we receive 0 emails abt an EA , that IS a genuine EA and we should not try to crack it ? :)

EAs sold by profissional marketers almost always turn out to be a scam... it's not the matter of how many emails you recieve

When you see that the vendor is not using ANY affiliate program and is being fully transperant about his product you should know that he means business and he is aiming for the long term

sharing is one thing,,, piracy however is a totally different thing

since this vendor is not using any marketing, if you crack his software and make it available for free for the public he will run out of business, and that's what members like Augusten does not really care about

There are to kinds of people, educated and ignorant.... Stealing someones work and making it free for the public and not caring about it is totally ignorant, and that's what jail is for, to educate those ignorant

Oh give me a bloody break... stop whinging about piracy and stealing people's work. This whole forum is about not getting ripped off. Imagine if you had to pay for every EA to just try it? If we can crack Kangaroo then good for us. No one is forcing you to do anything so stop complaining.

then crack it and report your findings,, instead of sharing and making it available for free

I have shared some EAs and helped in cracking some and I have been a member here before most of you.

The Vendor of Kangaroo is not using any affiliate program,, do you even understand what that means?

You're saying guilty till proven innocent,, even when you crack the software and find out he's innocent you would still have damaged this guy by making his product available for free and getting him out of business

HAHAHA yes, exactly right tomislav. liberté, egalité, and fraternité!

That is exactly what this forum is for. I rarely purchase EAs, because there are rarely ones with purchasing. Being able to test these systems is important - not only does it help find any good ones (which we SHOULD purchase if we want more good ones to be released) but it also warns the general populous of ones which are dangerous for their account and will end up costing them more than just the 97 purchase price.

now after that noble rant try this: http://www.multiupload.com/MQDQ7P0CK4

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

@Abdulisback

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10491-EA-Shark-6.0-Need-Educated

post#2+3 are sufficient reason to have an insight look at EVERY commercial EA, BEFORE spending money.. The more they try to hide everything in dll files, the more suspicious it seems to be nowadays

BTW didn't birk mention his review page is an affiliate page now?

Edited by pro

HAHAHA yes, exactly right tomislav. liberté, egalité, and fraternité!

That is exactly what this forum is for. I rarely purchase EAs, because there are rarely ones with purchasing. Being able to test these systems is important - not only does it help find any good ones (which we SHOULD purchase if we want more good ones to be released) but it also warns the general populous of ones which are dangerous for their account and will end up costing them more than just the 97 purchase price.

now after that noble rant try this: http://www.multiupload.com/MQDQ7P0CK4

it does not work in the strategy tester.

Did you check this file?

When you see that the vendor is not using ANY affiliate program and is being fully transperant about his product you should know that he means business and he is aiming for the long term

So if he decides to use an Affiliate link in his website later on, then this could be considered a scam?

Forex megabot provided backtests from 1999 to 2010, provided more than 9 months of live forward tests, trusted websites like Birt's eareview and forexfbi rated it 'good' and as far as I know the EA wasn't hugely hyped like usd(crap)bot, automatedpips, frwc EAs etc (i just searched my gmail inbox and i could find only one affiliate's mail regarding megabot and that was from daytradingcoach) .

Instead of trying to support the megabot developer, I wonder why you were requesting testtt and Birt for the cracks?

Looks like Birt has already got a review copy and wrote about this EA, is this guy even around this forum any more?! Maybe he can share an already cracked version ready to go

It looks like members of this forum are only interested in super hyped out EAs haahaha

Raven, just buy it today and hopefully the experts will get it cracked by tomorrow. We have been waiting for someone to step forward for a while now :(

Thank you very much Raven, could someone please educate this?

Any hope of getting this cracked?

Could someone please at least inform us if he is working on cracking this one? I know that testtt is the most talented cracker around here

so hearing that he can't get this cracked is pretty disappointing.

If this does not get cracked by next week I'll just go ahead and purchase it and share my results

Running on demo, it keeps repeating "Error while downloading news database!" The News() function doesn't get a > 0 result from DLL function DF(). I've commented out the block of code that updates News.csv, about 50 lines, as a workaround. I'll continue to test but suspect that the DLL is not properly initialized.

If you want to try this, you'll also need to redefine index_20 a little further down in the code. Just add "int" to the front of it.