Put Your UNEDUCATED Decompiled MQ4 File Here - I Will Give It A Good EDUCATION 4 You!

craven

Guest Jayman007
Plz any senior member can pm me his email so i can email him the software as i mentioned i am newbie and i dont think to share it otherwise would b safe or not as the software is highly protected

Sent you PM.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to share something and its really good but its not educated if some one educate it and post it so that every one can benefit with it i will be happy !

Its really hard to contribute something as the amazing members here have contributed really excellent things... But this is the best I have 99% accurate ...

Nab,

You should be able to use sites like multiupload.c0m or 4shared.c0m (replace 0 with an o) to upload the files u need educated.

Guest Jayman007
Hi help me to educate copypaste indicators & EA

what I did didn't work.... pulling this upload.

I will keep working on the EA portion, in the meantime hopefully another coder will have a crack at the EA side.

NAB-- I PMed you my email addy and yahoo has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Jayman007

oh man ... what can i contribute every thing i planed is already posted ... i was planing to post the star super but its already contributed in the form ....

ok here is link hxxp://[email protected]/E5G1HIWNG3

needed to be educated .... just curious about this trading indicator hope some one can educate this

what's the password for rar?

• 2 weeks later...