Put Your UNEDUCATED Decompiled MQ4 File Here - I Will Give It A Good EDUCATION 4 You!

craven

I've worked on it a little in my very short spare time. All I need to figure out is how the dll handles the initial authentication call. The first function doesn't return any values, so it must be either setting a global variable (which I can't find) or writing to a file (which I can't find) or communicating with a website or some other procedure. If it only used the account #, it would be so simple, but it also uses the account name, company, and server. Too many variables to crack there.

Yes, is not simple.

Did someone have an fresh unmodified decompiled source code ?

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've worked on it a little in my very short spare time. All I need to figure out is how the dll handles the initial authentication call. The first function doesn't return any values, so it must be either setting a global variable (which I can't find) or writing to a file (which I can't find) or communicating with a website or some other procedure. If it only used the account #, it would be so simple, but it also uses the account name, company, and server. Too many variables to crack there.

still now one can crack the DLL ,

bump this one,

regrads

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/GY3RIUAI/MagicStick.html

This is the decompiled magic stick EA file,

Thanks flyaamfx

Hi Save2009 and flyaamfx, is this the latest magic stick EA? does anybody have the latest 4x c1rcle m@gic stick indciators/ EA.

Please upload it, I will pass to my an friend who will try to educate it.

Require indicator to be decompile and educated

Hello cravan this is checkmail and have tried this forex trend explosion indicator from the fxbrilliance system for some time and its getting good results, but it lacks a bit so could you decompile it and stop its repainting.reply this thread as soon as you get free time.:)

hi, Craven, very interested in this, here is one:

http://hotfile.com/dl/81889573/aa2633f/newsreader.rar.html

password: indo

hope you've got some time.

Thanks in advance!

For nice girls i have some time, too. ;)) (...But i think the picture is a fake =)) )

Please test it i have no time, i put another time stamp in.