Put Your UNEDUCATED Decompiled MQ4 File Here - I Will Give It A Good EDUCATION 4 You!

craven

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, could you please kindly educate these indicators. Its smart trader. Thanks a lot. hxxp://www.megaupload.c0m/?d=APPSWB8J

Edit: Many are interested in this. http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12024-(REQ)-S*M*A*R*TT*R*A*D*E*R-most-accurate-trading-system.-Will-you-be-SMART-or-DUMB/page1

Edited by graphiteplanet

Here is the next version of the Trade Locator EA from Forex Master Method. It needs to be educated.

I am sorry, that was not the new version. There is a newer one out now, v.3.

http://www.4shared.com/file/EBktZ76Y/TrdeL0cator_v3.html

COULD someone kindly educated this EA.

change "0" to 'o' in the name trdeL0cator to access it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by THANKS

hello guys, can some one remove the license key from this system called smart trader.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KOFLB2C9

thanks in advance

Yes I can... but it's against the site rules to "Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law"

Maybe one of the glorious admins here can do it for you.

Yes I can... but it's against the site rules to "Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law"

Maybe one of the glorious admins here can do it for you.

This forum would be a ghost town......Rename this Indo-Bannedtasi.....Besides we don't post with the intent for distribution, we SHARE.....so share on brother.:D

Such sharing has already gotten me banned from this forum. That's why I have to use this ridiculous nick.

Come on...I like the nick...almost as good as FlowerHole....LOL.:x

Others here are rewarded with "Thanks and Reputation" in the thousands....How come you were banned for having the same sharing spirit as them???

Sounds like a certain mod having some prejudices against you..

He made it clear that I am not special.. that anyone will get banned for such actions.

I'd show you the post but it seems the same mod has deleted about a weeks worth of posts from that thread including his own as well as many other members. Guess it doesn't look good for him. Sure is nice to control the written history like that.

Fact of the matter is I'm bitter with this place. I only come here to leach and poke fun. I don't come here to offer anymore support or make posts so that the admin can reap the profits from all their paid adverts when they themselves never do any of the work. There are many other forums that treat members with more respect. I'm not asking for TY. Ban me once, shame on you. Ban me twice, shame on me. I've certainly learned my lesson about helping out around here.

Such sharing has already gotten me banned from this forum. That's why I have to use this ridiculous nick.

Personally, I Like your nic ..:)

and respectfully, I am so sorry to to see that you were hurt by ONE !

Please, do contribute / share and use our knowledge from sharers and supporters to the cause of Open Systems and Protection from scammers .. As when something truly is SUPERB and Affordable I do buy from developer and support him/her accordingly as I use it for my better trading knowledge and success.

Update, no idea what happened nor want to know.

All my intentions is truly to THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all efforts you have shown in past. present and hopefully in the future.

With a warm handshake

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

Please can someone decompiled the PBF extreme files ?

Seems DLL is only server validate, so should be easy inside the code remove the validation and then run the indicators.

hxxp://www.2shared.com/file/tyu-046m/pbf_xtreme_manual_installation.html

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I don't have a decompiler, so I can't decompile the files.

If someone can take a go at it, I will be more than happy to attempt to remove the restrictions.

I don't have a decompiler, so I can't decompile the files.

If someone can take a go at it, I will be more than happy to attempt to remove the restrictions.

Thanks Craven. i try decompiled with version 224 but it gives me error, need a higher one. But for sure someone at the forum can decompile this for us.

Regards,

Edited by eggzactly