Cable Run from Profitable FX

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there,

Thanks for the ``best and last`` version ofthe EA. I did some back tests and it cleans up

the account fast even with 0.1 lot let alone wrking with 1 lot, unless u have some settings

which would be safer than the default ones.

Would appreciate a response.

bloeocean

Firozfx, can you share your idea which other currency pairs also profitable with low drawdown ?

used to ranging market more often ?

Isn;t it obvious that the above account will get blown up. Small deposit from the beginning. Any ea needs equity to handle drawdowns.

Here is my $100K demo account. To me this will work on a $1000 live account with 0.01 lots. No need to be greedy.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/firozlim/avacablerun/62053 - 1510 pips on 3 charts in 4 days

I am running Cablerun v3 on Eurusd and Gbpusd on 1hr Tf to test compatability.

Cablelankan_muruku_teknomage on USDCHF on 1hr Tf.

Currently about 110 pips in negative on open trades but can close this and still make 1400 pips in the week

Summary

304 pips on Usdchf

844 pips on Gbpusd

362 pips on Eurusd.

I will run it for a few more weeks before I turn it onto live account with the best performer.

The most drawdown I saw was around 1000 pips in total. About 100 dollars. Nothing to worry about even on a $1000 account. Of course the live will only have 1 chart initially.

Watch this space

Hi,

The seller of The Cable Run is now offering account management with one of the EAs that he got here and passing it off as his own. The seller sent me a statment with CR24htek in the comment section. I asked him about it and he just told me that is was a test but he trades all the pairs and 24hrs aday. I gave him a very small account and he did well in two weeks with very low risk so I gave him a 1k account and he blow the account using .1 lots in about 2-3 days. When I asked him to lower the lots he refused. Before I could get home and change my password the account was down about $500 dollars. I was a little pissed but he blamed me for it saying that he lost his internet and that I should have closed the trades for him. If that wasn't bad enough he said that "It is not like I was paying him out of my packet anyways, because it was money that he made. RIGHT using my money. He went on by saying that he that I was to take all the risk no matter the way he trades.

I wonder where he stole Cable Run from

Was the person that managed your account a licensed person to trade other people's account such as CTA? If not, why you would let someone manage your account that was not a licensed person to do so? For anyone even considering a person to manage their account make sure they are licensed.

Cheers

Hi,

The seller of The Cable Run is now offering account management with one of the EAs that he got here and passing it off as his own. The seller sent me a statment with CR24htek in the comment section. I asked him about it and he just told me that is was a test but he trades all the pairs and 24hrs aday. I gave him a very small account and he did well in two weeks with very low risk so I gave him a 1k account and he blow the account using .1 lots in about 2-3 days. When I asked him to lower the lots he refused. Before I could get home and change my password the account was down about $500 dollars. I was a little pissed but he blamed me for it saying that he lost his internet and that I should have closed the trades for him. If that wasn't bad enough he said that "It is not like I was paying him out of my packet anyways, because it was money that he made. RIGHT using my money. He went on by saying that he that I was to take all the risk no matter the way he trades.

I wonder where he stole Cable Run from

Was the person that managed your account a licensed person to trade other people's account such as CTA? If not, why you would let someone manage your account that was not a licensed person to do so? For anyone even considering a person to manage their account make sure they are licensed.

Cheers

You right I should have check for the license but I thought that the peolpe from Profitable FX was honest and they seem to use low risk with there accounts and they told me that they are managing $60k. So i thought why not the trader said that he would use low risk. But it goes to show that you can't trust any one with your account. Lesson learned!!

You right I should have check for the license but I thought that the peolpe from Profitable FX was honest and they seem to use low risk with there accounts and they told me that they are managing $60k. So i thought why not the trader said that he would use low risk. But it goes to show that you can't trust any one with your account. Lesson learned!!

If they are in the US and you are in the US, then you can go after them with the CFTC if they are not a CTA (if they are, then call the NFA) . Having the feds knock on their door would make them see the world in a whole new fashion. If one of you is not from the US, then your options are limited.

If they are in the US and you are in the US, then you can go after them with the CFTC if they are not a CTA (if they are, then call the NFA) . Having the feds knock on their door would make them see the world in a whole new fashion. If one of you is not from the US, then your options are limited.

Profitablefx.com is based in the UK. I was suprised that Profitable FX is using CR24htek EA instead of his own Cable Run.

ROFL, this is hilarious!! The Cable Run guys are using my mod?! I dont know whether i should take that as a compliment or not, LMAO!!!

@ greentrader: no offense, buddy. Sorry to hear about your account :(

Profitablefx.com is based in the UK. I was suprised that Profitable FX is using CR24htek EA instead of his own Cable Run.

ROFL, this is hilarious!! The Cable Run guys are using my mod?! I dont know whether i should take that as a compliment or not, LMAO!!!

@ greentrader: no offense, buddy. Sorry to hear about your account :(

yeah it sucks but i have learned from my mistakes and i am thankful that I didn't that a** more money. If you like I can send you the file that he send me what shows you EA.

Hello,

I saw his stats , he was not selling that, he was just using that for his demo, cause I have asked to buy it from him...And he said you can find it here,so which version is that one ? But as I saw last updates on stats it have lost all money on demo with very small lot...

But I bought the Cable Run 3.0 and the code is difference from all yours, no similarity

Hello,

I saw his stats , he was not selling that, he was just using that for his demo, cause I have asked to buy it from him...And he said you can find it here,so which version is that one ? But as I saw last updates on stats it have lost all money on demo with very small lot...

But I bought the Cable Run 3.0 and the code is difference from all yours, no similarity

I never said that he was selling it, I said that he was using it to manage accounts with it.

If you can't make yourself profit,then does it matter,what stuff anyone using ? I would put money to anyone,for example if someone can reach me good results with forex bullet proof,cause I can't do that, for me it doesn't matter,how money are made... You are strange guy ... It's free stuff here and anyone can use it in anyways he likes to ,am I wrong ?

I asked about your situation, cause this guy helped me a lot and I know that you are now talking in way it's good for you, he said to me, that he was sent this CR24H by someone to check this version, how it goes and he put that for demo, then he showed results to some people and one wanted to be managed his account by that, HOW IT WAS WITH PROFITABLE FX, BUT YOU ARE SAYING HOW IS GOOD FOR YOU . IF YOU ARE TOTAL NOOB, GO TO WORK & FORGET ABOUT FOREX !

Edited by backerush