Cable Run from Profitable FX

-CableMuruku24H_teknomage version 2 FFCal (latest version),should I avoid news here ?

It already blowed me an account of 10k on demo,as well ,the reason of it is,it avoid more trades,before seems 1 hour when news come,so if news are not right ones,ur live orders go and go down,ur floating balance is much more bigger in loss,so what we need to do,is to put sl,if news affect wrong site,for example after X pips (that is if orders were in minus) ,if orders were in plus and news affect wrong (then close all orders at point when u bought or sell)

By the way,I have seems test most of this version,especially 24H ,nothing good,can't run 24H after few days it will loss all,the reason of that,that ATR doesn't filter very good,need to put new indicator,that it open less orders,people do not care f there will be 3-5 but profitable orders,ten they just can enter with good lot ... Also I think that we need to go back to idea to trade asian session ... as all day trading,you see no success .

I have few ideas and they are very good,I am sure,I already discussed them with few programmers,if you want to listen to me,just pm me,will find a way how we can talk to. How are you guys going on demo or live ? on which version and which settings ? There are a lot of experts and it's hard to test all of them,so we need to share our experiece...common guys ,do not be lazy,we need to help each other...Share if you use avoid news,if trading all day or from X time to Y time... And all can make good bucks finally

Hi All,

I said it prior already, lets not filter this thing to dead and focus to keep it trading without interfering the strategy ;) This thing must open and close baskets as quick as possible, then its flying...

A simple way to achieve this is to take your profit target down and try to find the best balance for your broker due to the spread sensitivity of this EA. 2+ pips spread I might not run on a 15 dollar target on 0.1Lot. Again, a lower initial target might be much more profitable overall in the end while resulting in more baskets since the trades are closed way quicker and the EA gets ready for a new round. A simple change with big effect. As well it avoids dd due to the "swing" of the GBPUSD itself which will reach this lower targets more easy even ranging in an opposite direction of the trade. I have tried that over the bigger dd on 15 dollar target, taking the profit down might just flatten the bumps.

Anyway, you might try this on other EAs especially scalpers as well.

Cheers

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I said it prior already, lets not filter this thing to dead and focus to keep it trading without interfering the strategy ;) This thing must open and close baskets as quick as possible, then its flying...

A simple way to achieve this is to take your profit target down and try to find the best balance for your broker due to the spread sensitivity of this EA. 2+ pips spread I might not run on a 15 dollar target on 0.1Lot. Again, a lower initial target might be much more profitable overall in the end while resulting in more baskets since the trades are closed way quicker and the EA gets ready for a new round. A simple change with big effect. As well it avoids dd due to the "swing" of the GBPUSD itself which will reach this lower targets more easy even ranging in an opposite direction of the trade. I have tried that over the bigger dd on 15 dollar target, taking the profit down might just flatten the bumps.

Anyway, you might try this on other EAs especially scalpers as well.

Cheers

CableRunMuruku with lot 0.1 what tp should be ? It is very weird , I work with tp 15 on 1 lot and it takes profit of 250...omg,how tp works ?

What about this one ?

I use FBS and I used an IB to get Cashback ;-)

I did no backtest, I just used the few Euros I had in my micro account and started it with the following settings:

Step: 17

First lot: 0.01

Inclot: 0.00

Min profit: 15

Trade all day: false

Trade friday: false

start time: 0:00

stop time: 23:59

Not trade time Lon1: 08:00

Not trade time Lon2: 11:00

Not trade time NY1: 13:00

Not trade time NY2: 16:00

ATR pips: 7

I forgot to set friday to false, but was lucky with a huge profit. Closed the last minus trade manually.

The funny thing is that trades on the FBS demo account, opened and closed the same trades at the same time with the same profit like on my real account.

Forgot to mention my thread for FBS IB - Cashback

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9908-FYI-FBS.com-ECN-STP-Cashback-through-Introducing-broker-%28IB%29[/Code]

Edited by newbee

Can i know how to set the NY time if in fxopen broker?thanks

I did no backtest, I just used the few Euros I had in my micro account and started it with the following settings:

I forgot to set friday to false, but was lucky with a huge profit. Closed the last minus trade manually.

The funny thing is that trades on the FBS demo account, opened and closed the same trades at the same time with the same profit like on my real account.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9908-FYI-FBS.com-ECN-STP-Cashback-through-Introducing-broker-%28IB%29[/Code]

can i know how to set the NY time and Lon time if in fxopen? thanks

Well, if it's v5 you're using, then this Session End problem is to be expected.. there was an issue with not adhering to the set timings when TradeAllDay is false... this issue was corrected in my later variants, which is why I stopped using v5 in the first place. If TradeAllDay is true (i.e. it trades all day continuously), then v5 works fine.. so, use at your own discretion..

If you and others here prefer using v5 only, then I will look into it again when i have the time and correct the Trade timing issue...

Hello guys, I like cablemuruku_tecnomage_24h_ffcal because backtest is very nice but when forwardtest why not good, does not match the backtest, and settings:

tradeallday:false

runstartime:00:00

runendtime:23:59

avoidlonsession:false

avoidNYsession:false

avoidnewssession:false

"whether there is a less correct my settings"?

like ea is not a good Codding, many bugs disana.EA must often be restarted to continue to work well. let you see my picture

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8603/cablekd.png

"happy trading -

go freedom with forex"

Edited by mrid1

HAHAHAHA

yes that was sometimes hand could not pronounce the appropriate words, will I improve my slogan and motto hopefully I can become a reality, because speech is a prayer, which I question not my motto but the problems above, hopefully I can be the solution

Edited by mrid1

Yes my friend I can relate I have been very happy as of late but yesterdays big price move by the US selling bonds was totally unannounced and look what has happened to GBPUSD, EURUSD etc. One really has to stick to trading this EA between 21:00 - 6:00 GMT.

"If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breath a word about your loss;"

Rudyard Kipling

Edited by tomislav