FOREX SIGNALS COMPETITION: Please post your daily predictions for currency pairs!!

Guest fxprofits

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eur/Usd current 1.3840

after making the Last high (most recent high till now) at 1.3863. Price retraced few pips down (about 20 pips right now).

It seems it wants to retrace a bit more. I have put a BuyLimit at 1.3820.(stopLoss: 1.3781) while letting the main position (yesterday Longs) still Running. Its my view that price should not get below 1.3811, 1.3806 as for Today.

London session has not been started Yet. daily charts has been extremely Bullish. while on weekly we could see a series of candles making HH- HL formation. This all counts for Bulls. for a Little more Long term. I see 1.4300, 1.4650. as appropriate Target. Of coz Trichet should not Bark inbetween creating a disturbance in General flow direction.

Or Let me say.. Let him Bark... The Bulls are on fire and they will handle anything and everything.

Eur/usd current : 1.3820

once again we see 3820. I was expecting a bounce from here. But then market has been Ranging from Last 7-8 Hrs (inbetween 3860-3810). Not a very Good sign. Adx (1hr) shows a decline momentum.

I'm closing my 1 buy here at 3830 (i.e. +65 pips), while another is still ridding. Funny thing. I have Buy 1 Long position at 3820 (stops 40 pips).

I don't know why I closed 1 and why I added 1. since the total sum means the same thing. well there is no Logical Answer. But It feels Good when you score some possitive pips already. As now I'm prepared to Lose a 40 pips,(from Today Buy) If it retraces deep enough.

Forex is more of the Game of mental-satisfaction. and knowing that I have already booked profit just feels Good.

however my views remains Bullish. Looking at the weekly candles and pivots. we have already touched weekly R2( 1.3852). what would this means , "this simply means we have done for this week" . its my style not to expect anything above R2.

But still the 4Hr and 1Hr charts (mid term charts) are Bullish. So best thing is to close few Longs. BE the remaining. and prepare to Loose 1.

thats for Today.

Eur/Usd current : 1.3630

As In my earlier post where I bought E/U at 1.3765. I was expecting it would touch 1.3870, and 1.3990. However price went very close to my Tp1 ( last high 1.3865) and then stall from there. and I had to manage those Running trades.

Yesterday Eur/Usd made a sharp down after Hitting the weekly R2. As per now. Since Last 16 Hrs its trapped in a Range 1.3650- 1.3620. Bulls are Out for now.

we understand that the Overall condition of Eur/Usd is Bullish and this was a nice price to Buy at Low. But after so many Hours ,Bulls are not interested in Buying this. why ? why they are Out.

Looking at this things and setups on daily charts (which is of coz still Bullish). I think there is more Room for downside. before the trend resumes Up.

How much down ..? well I guess we might see 1.3450, easily If downtrend resumes. and second projection would be 1.3367. .(well not very much sure of this 2nd Target).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...