FOREX SIGNALS COMPETITION: Please post your daily predictions for currency pairs!!

Guest fxprofits

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very Much possible that Eur/Usd will take a dip till 1.2980. (then some price action here).. then maybe* till 1.2700 nearby. Before heading furthur up. I'll be Looking to buy from these levels coming week.

Updates: Will Eur/Usd come to my pending Buy till 1.2980. I have now planned to shift the Buy at 1.3030 (half-position) and then I'll buy another half at 1.2980 (If it resume),thus averaging up..... with overall Stop at 1.2940.

This is why people say.."Its not a Good Idea to stand below a falling knife"... Of coz not everytime! This downside momentum is a serious threatening for those mighty Bulls. If downward momentum resumes as it Is. we might see 1.2000 for Eur/Usd coming.(as my weekly charts are projecting) However I will be watching 1.2200 (the prev month Low) carefully... Because then the selling pressure would push the Eur to new Low. about 0.8000. I know its irrational to make comment Like this. But this is what my charts says. AtLeast now.

Today Eur/Usd daily Low is breached at 1.2824. this is what I have been waiting for Last 3 days . this is where the Bears are excited and now its their turn to push the price lower and lower. Looking at upward momentum (current). I don't think Bulls will manage to get anything higher than 1.2870. So. time to celebrate with Bears. cautiously Looking at 2870. last significant rally was 1.2922( below weekly pivot). But 1.2870 is where I'll exit all my shorts... we might catch some Big Runn.

Eur/Usd 1.2814

Bulls rallied the price.. Hopes and Expectations... and some of those Hardcore Bulls are not ready to accept that the major Bull run is in trouble. Or maybe Already Over..... by the way this rally is still below last significant High 1.2922 and still below weekly Pivot (1.2937). the second rally which failed below weekly pivot is a strong message from Bears side. that they are ready to take Over. However this rally has blown my stops. and I'm just thinking from where to start shorts again.

next week. New setups... and hence New Comments. But what I'm Looking for a Long run.. whichever sides happens first.

Eur/usd: current Price: 1.2672

Today Eur/usd broked the last Low. and now we have a swing down formation on daily charts. Short signal was flashed few hours before. however its not too Late. the near term projection would be 1.2620. then 1.2590 (Lot of price action will be here at this point). Look for re-entry. because once breaking of this point will push the price all the way down till 1.2200. what I have been waitng for. meanwhile selling all rallies. Ok Not all.

Eur/Usd cp: 1.2822

I was expecting a lot more down for Eur/Usd. (however hopes are still alive) . But since it bounced from last Low 1.2620........ and now it don't want to come back....Bulls are getting stronger and aggressive. we could see more volume and strength in mid term charts and that's serious.

we are currently on 1.2822 and I'm just Looking at 2850 level. Once we trade above above this.. Its back to Bull's Area and we'll be there for weeks... and we could see 1.3150. If we donnot really fall back downtrend... which is still the major trend.

However. always use stops.

BuyStop: 1.2862

stopLoss : 1.2770

tP: 1.3120. (the range is 3110 to 3150. anything inbetween..... and then much more coming....

[Just make sure You enjoy them]

Edited by manu
forgot something

Eur/Usd : cP 1.2898

we are still in Asian session. (London will start in few hrs). However E/u managed to trade above recent support till now. This is showing what Bulls are planning further.... they are excited and already showing their strength. .. I'm waiting for my TP. 1.3120 maybe it will be hit by tmmrw... Else my stops. But today we should see Good amount of Bull Runn.

• 2 weeks later...

It took a whole week. and a Loss... However I re-entered and finally my 1.3100 was reached... But Lot of Bulls are lined up and now I'm Looking forward for 1.3300. and then 1.3550.

a new entry from this High is not easy to take. so better take a small Lot here and add it at retrace. Thus averaging up whole position. This is how I will plann.. ok I'll try to update when I'm finished

Eur/Usd- current: 1.3080

whenever I decide that "This is it". Market just drops opposite. However I will consider it all as Retracement. [until the prev day Low is breached out 1.e. 1.2976] Until we trade above this Level. I will consider every dip or drop as retracement. and add Long/Longs . Hmmm maybe I will buy 1 small position at 1.3060.

One of my dear Friend send me a new quotation almost everyday. Hey But they are so Good and unique that I wait for them every morning. .Don't know if this is Right place to post them.

well If I'm not doing something right..Soon I would realise it. I Guess.

"As long as your mistakes are new

ones you can argue that you are

making progress."