FOREX SIGNALS COMPETITION: Please post your daily predictions for currency pairs!!

Guest fxprofits

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell EUR USD !!!

Fibo reached @ 1,4280

now it has closed below 1,4050 = downtrend start

1/ on monday EU will fall : wait retracement to the upside then sell

2/ it will go up on opening : entry short : below 1,4100 - or strong sell @ 1,4150 !!!

Follow me on this page I will give you exact entry level - TP - and direction of EU each day (I'm waiting for your comment)

Near term target = 1,3950 - 1,3900 then 1,3600 if breaks next target = 1,3300 (then buy, main trend is long now overbought later oversold around 1,3600 or 1,3300)

Good trade

Anybody?

Great results today

Target for today = 1,3870 - 1,3830

Close below 1,3950 = BEARISH (1,3600)

I had a pending order buy @ 1,3877 but with the strong downtrend it could reach 1,3830 (I use 25 pips of SL target +100 pips today already 200 pips +++)

trade idea : Safe entry long @ 1,3830 SL below 1,3791 target 1,3950 maybe more

update come ;)

Many pips

comment welcome !

-----

now E/U @ 1,3940

Next target below 1,3877 - 1,3830

1,3800 - 1,3731 in sight (in coming sessions)

------

new update :

Target around 1,3830/00 so signal = long above 1,3800 SL just below 1,3791 (strong resistance) Target for now around 1,4150

I'm buying between 1,3830 and 1,3795 SL around 1,3780

-----

close long !

EUR USD be carefull bearish signal !

resistance : 1,3880 - 1,3950

support : 1,3800 - 1,3766 - 1,3670

next target : below 1,3837 -> 1,3766 in sight

still anybody there?

Edited by fixtrade

Hello EveryBody

I had been unavailable for a whole month..as I had decided to have a break and so I never Looked at charts for this whole month.

Anyways we have a new downtrend signal on Eur. we all could see that so there is nothing new.

But Look whats happening.. Look at Gold its Bullish while the usd is strengthening... This is not usual. I remember very well that Usd and Gold and crude, they never move in the same direction. what I think when they show this unusual feature.. there is generally something strong fundamental shift going on.

since I'm a technical Guy and I donot know too much about fundamentals.. neither I care about It. All I understand is there is something going on, some major shift being building Up. and I can tell this just by Looking at the price action of Gold and dollar.

Last time when we had this situation the whole economy was in trouble, recession going on, Job-cutts etc and etc were happening.

So what is this, whats Going On.. why Gold and dollar are not behaving as Normal... haven't we come out of that Big Trouble. well I thought we had already.

Oh God. I really wish that I'm wrong.

Anyways Lets watch this for some more time. maybe its just a side effect of some stupid cause.

Hi manu,

My take on all this is that EURUSD for example has been riding high for far too long based on USD weakness, with no consideration for how weak the Eurozone is - just look at PIIGS to see that.

Bank traders who were looking to invest in risk previously, have now become risk-averse and are scaling out of their long positions on EURUSD. This has the effect of EURUSD going down - however I suspect that they're not keeping the USD they convert their Euros to, but instead are re-investing the profits in Gold - hence EURUSD down, Gold up.

Why have the banks suddently decided that they're over-exposed in Euros ? My guess is that it's mainly because there's no uncertainty in the markets any more. The US have announced their QE2 program which was around expectations, so there's no need to assume that the US economy is going under. Previously, the next safest retreat (currency-wise) is the next highest traded currency, namely the Euro, however with the outlook for the US now known it's time to concentrate on what you're actually investing in if you buy Euros. PIIGS are dragging down the whole Eurozone, so it makes sense to be out of Euros now until Euroland sort their act out.

Technically EURUSD is due a Fibo retrace over the longer term, so it wouldn't surprise me to see EURUSD being sold off until the end of the year or perhaps a bit further into 2011 too. After spring 2011, then I suspect that general economic outlook will be rosier and risk appetite will return pushing EURUSD to dizzy new heights of 1.5 or even higher as we move into 2012.

Edited by soundfx

Great analysis, I agree with both... (technically)

I think all month of November is bearish and since start of December it will be bullish, let see what happen after NFP, if next month is bearish and price break below 1,3330 it will also be very bearish next month.

My near term forecast (today and begin of next week):

If price break below 1,3500 we can set some TP @ 1,3445 then it will retrace to 1,3555 where sell signal starts, target 1,33...

So signal :

Targets = 1,3555 (today should break so 1,3500 is good TP before the week end) - 1,3450 then buy around 1,3440 target 1,3555 then sell target 1,3330

range for coming sessions from next week = 1,3440 - 1,3555 (then 1,3440 - 1,3330)

Good trade

---

Retracement towards 1,3820 now

SL 1,3775

Edited by fixtrade

Guest fxprofits

how do u analyse.. ur analysis is quiet accurate.. would u teach me? .. or send a small description of how u analyse so well.. thanks in advance

For those who thinks Only Money and nothing Else.

Eur/Usd current : 1.3657

Let your shorts Runn till 1.3250, then 1.3050. maybe 1.2980 too..

Hello fxprofits

I donot know exactly how to explain how I read charts.. But since you have asked

me about this even earlier and all I was able to point out just the few basic guidelines and

not too deep. I will have to start a new forum explaining how I make my readings which is

beyond the scope.

explaining it without the charts is not going to help a Lot as we cannot post charts in

this forum. All I could say is that I have watched about approx 20,000 and when you spend

so much of time doing a single thing everyday one devolops a kind of sense as to what will

appear next. Or I should say what might appear next to be more correct. As we all know

we donot Live in perfect world.

watch the Longer term charts carefully especially weekly .... examine its trend.

Finding the trend should not be a difficult task.. It can be done using a couple of moving

averages. Yes beliving is more difficult. You have to belive what you see. You should belive

in your system whichever you use. Just keep it simple. I know what I'm talking about, In

this random enviourment beliving something is most difficult task. so what If your system

ditches you from time to time.

the trend is Only your friend in this uncertainities, you have to belive it even If they have

fooled you earlier. and of course.. they will fool you again so be prepared for that. Just

remember for making money anyone needs to be right just 6-times out of 10. He is allowed

to be wrong 4 times. or 2/3rd if he using some sensible money management.

This is a great forum. we can see ten-thousand new and fancy systems posted here. How

much did it help. Let me ask.. Are they completely useless,since majority is still struggling

making profit.. we all know this.

Personally I think each and every system is fine and they work and they also not work. Its

because what the most important thing is money-management and having the rigght

mindset. If a Guy is having the right money management.. he can make profit even by

Gambling.

start with your analysis on weekly charts. find the trend there. I guess you realise

the patterns making higher-high and higher Lows (as in uptrend) and lower high and lower

Low as in downtrends. Just check If there is occurs such pattern in the chart. check daily

and monthly too..

You can check the recent weekly candle of Eur/Usd. It closed as bear. so we expect the

new candle(for this week) should be a bear with a lower high and lower low (most

probably). Since this pattern move in a series of 3-or 5 candles most of the time.

Now lets suppose If this week we will have a bear close candle. You think this could be a

valuable information ? well It could be.

"This week we might have a Bear close" what else this could mean.. This might mean

that the coming 5-days will have a lot of bearish pressure and every short signal offered by

mid-term charts (1Hr or 4Hr) has the highest probability.

Stop for a minute and think. Ok lets assume that Today we expect that the daily

candle will close as bear. So how will it form.

Well first the candle will Open. then It will move up to make its High of the day.. then it

will pass below its open price and then will move down to make its Low of the day. Finally It

will retrace a bit and will close (mostly).

This means while in a downward pressure (bear candle expectations) the High will be

made first. (your gauging point)

In an downtrend( or lets say when we expect the daily candle to close as bear). The day

High will be made during asian session. In London session the lowest low will be made and

then the us-session will generally retrace. If you have seen the whole London session

bearish. Generally you will find the US-session is bullish. (retrace of the day)

I think you got the Idea. If the day is Looking bearish.. wait for the high to be made (

watch carefully If its Lower than the previous high) and If it is.. well You have your day..

Just plann your entry when the canlde moves past(below) its open price. with the stops

above the today high..or better yesterday high.

candles donot form as specified rules.. but they exhibit some common behaviour. this

1000 patterns and whole candlesticks courses. they are all based on behaviour, as there is

nothing known as thumb of Rule. so as a trader one has to watch for the clue. and the

sooner its found out..Its better.

so I use the same philosophy.. I look at the weekly candle.. then try to guess what

should it close Like. generally I get my high/Low till tuesday and remaining 3-days. is my

day and I spend Looking for corresponding signals for entry/exits on mid-term charts.

another important thing. but I won't go in too much detail. In a downtrend the High of

the candle will be made somewhere between the pivots and R1. and its low will be made

inbetween S1 and S2.(most of the time) what people called mid-levels. The important thing

to keep in mind is that while in downtrend the high should be somewhere inbetween the

pivots and R1. IT SHOULD NOT GO BEYONF R1. If it does the downtrend gets suspected,

just close everything with whatever you have.

same is with uptrend. this time the Low will be made inbetween S1 and pivots. the price

should not go below S1.

(assuming downtrend) If we study the mid-level of weekly s1and s2 we know inadvance

how much room is available for the week. Looking at monthly Bar (if ts in

higher-high/higher-low pattern) we can find out how much room (downside in this case) is

available for this month. I guess you got the Idea.

Ok Just to point Out.. If you watched the current month Eur/Usd chart. You will notice that

It has a lower high formation and yes It also broke the previous month Low. A fresh start of

possible bearsih thrust. we can assume that the following month we will have a bear

cnadle (most probably) Apply the pivots.. and you can have a rough analysis of the candle

structure and thus the possible trend.

I have just a precise guideline explaining how I read charts. However there is much

more. each point I mentioned comes with Lot of other stuffs. we really have to keep in mind

100 of things while making analysis. I just tried to put it in plain and very simple text the

Basics. Just learning about the possible high or low area using pivots is not all.. we have

to consider lot of other things too. I cannot cover all.

meanwhile I'm adding a doc file with few charts examples along with few basic

Indicators I use. This will help Identifieng the current market. If its trending or sideways.

there comes a few occasion (watch the Adx slants carefully) when you know that you have

the highest Odds. This particular setup is my favourite.

You can tell me to be more specific about any point and I will try explaining its details .

the chart examples

http://www.4shared.com/document/dQM89fiz/study_some_charts.html

Good Luck

Eur/Usd: cp 1.3520

Since Last week. we can see now Gold is following the Euro.

well thats a Big sign of relief.... what pinched me in beginning, now seems to be OK.

the continuing strength of USD is just a normal price-action. It's has nothing to do with recession back in again..As I thought previously.

Gold and Euro behaving normally... well the 'Hopes' should be alive and it should be kept Alive.

However the Eur/Usd will continue to drop furthur coming weeks. we might see some ranging situation at 1.3400 (lot of price action here). But mid-terms and in weekly terms Eur/Usd should be heading more and more down.

coming 1 or 2 days we might experience a retrace from here. But I donot think price will manage to go anything more than 1.3620 . slight chances is that it might try to touch 1.3710. And belive me.. that will be my Bad Luck. As I already have 7 short positions running. And I will have to close some of my shorts forecefully then. however I donot think Bulls will be able to push trice till here. 1.3620 should be enough.

ok. Lets hope for the best.

Thought of the day..

Everybody is

ignorant, Only on

different subjects.

(Will Rogers)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello people..

I need a suggestion. I'm Looking for an EA which will move my stopLoss to breakeven..If there is a 40 pip profit. or maybe x-amount of profit (it should be as in option). and since I have many position opened same time..It should be applied on all of the open position.

Please do tell me where I find one. and a little information would be appreciated. because believe me or not. I have never used an EA and I don't really know how I do it.

Another important thing.. will the EA work when I'm offline

Thanks to all

• 1 month later...

Today I was checking this forum in technical analysis category. And I found that it had been viewed about 5000. Thats Good. most of the other threads had not been seen this much.

After sometime it seems a bit awkward posting (barking) about the same thing. talking (barking again) the same things. so it happened to me.

However I have decided that I will keep this forum alive. In short: I will keep barking time to time. Others please do join ..If you Like the sound.

Thought of the Day

"For Uncommon problem, One have to find its solution at Uncommon Places doing Uncommon Things"

theGambler_isHere