FOREX SIGNALS COMPETITION: Please post your daily predictions for currency pairs!!

Guest fxprofits

Eur/Usd- current: 1.3080

whenever I decide that "This is it". Market just drops opposite. However I will consider it all as Retracement. [until the prev day Low is breached out 1.e. 1.2976] Until we trade above this Level. I will consider every dip or drop as retracement. and add Long/Longs . Hmmm maybe I will buy 1 small position at 1.3060.

That's what they are playing today (for me it's just taking off some profit before weekend)

The euro is well off its day's highs Friday, and a trader says fresh worries over Ireland are not helping the single currency. The Irish/German 10-yr spread is at a record wide 390.6 bps amid worries Ireland would have to seek outside help if economic conditions further deteriorate. EUR/USD now at 1.3070 from the day's one month highs of 1.3160.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what they are playing today (for me it's just taking off some profit before weekend)

The euro is well off its day's highs Friday, and a trader says fresh worries over Ireland are not helping the single currency. The Irish/German 10-yr spread is at a record wide 390.6 bps amid worries Ireland would have to seek outside help if economic conditions further deteriorate. EUR/USD now at 1.3070 from the day's one month highs of 1.3160.

Well It seems what you said makes sense. but the Problem is I never Look at the fundamentals. This doesnot means that fundamentals are of No use. Its just that I donot understand them. However what you said seems sensible. Thanks.

well Eur/Usd made a Good opening and back to Track.

Eur/Usd current: 1.3305

Well the Eur/Usd did what was expected and I'm closing my 3 positions here. Few are still running expecting for 1.3500/50. However I have Locked some profit and these are my Free Ride...

Thought of the Day

The man who views the world at

50 the same as he did at 20 has

wasted 30 years of his life.

(Muhammad Ali)

I remember that usually Gold and Eur/usd were highly co-related pairs. Biut from past few months that was Lost. we could Look at the charts back and see that Gold and Eur/Usd did not behaved as they used to be.

Now the Interesting thing is that we can see them going the same direction. They Both are very Bullish.(atLeast now) I guess this was caused as there was major trouble with Euro currencies regarding Greece and all those facts and rumors. So what I learned that when suddenly the co-rrelation changes ,there is a major economic shift. Now things are back as previous. what should this mean. Everything Ok ??

Gold should reach the 1360 level very soon. and of coz much more than this. But 1360 is the key level what I will describe as easily attainable target. There will be a lot of struggle among those Mighty Bulls and Bears .

Bulls are worried that Gold is at highest and how the heck it will go on and On. But then Gold has always been as "historical High" since last decade. so whats New to this. By the way I never Traded Gold. But its interesting to watch. Looking for 1330-1360. This could be a Good profit taking point for those Hardcore Investors.

Meanwhile Eur/usd is doing what was expected. Good Job!!

Thought of the day

Boredom is the price you pay for

staying out of trouble.

Guest fxprofits

Hi,

Please share your system template with us. As you signals are pretty good..

Thanks in advance

Eur/Usd current: 1.3305

Well the Eur/Usd did what was expected and I'm closing my 3 positions here. Few are still running expecting for 1.3500/50. However I have Locked some profit and these are my Free Ride...

Thought of the Day

The man who views the world at

50 the same as he did at 20 has

wasted 30 years of his life.

(Muhammad Ali)

Hello Fxprofits,

Thanks for your Interest. At least you bothered to Look what craps I'm writing Lol.

Well as for the system I don't have anything specific. I donot use Indicators anything more than few Moving average, Adx and stochs , yes but I do need see them at Least Once. whats the use of using 20 Indicators when all of them says the same thing. When market is Bullish. No matter what indicator you use It will Show Bullish. Don't you agree. Choose Just One fav indicator and start extensive study, watch its action on 1 min and 5 min charts. Get master of that particular Indicator and soon you will find out that You don't need anything else.

basically I trade on Daily/weekly charts. I have been trading forex since last 4 years and I know few patterns which are very strong and they have helped me survive. they are very simple and very straight forward. yes they also dump me time to time But still I Love them. The Higher high, Higher Low, Lower Low etc, they are very simple pattern But most effective since market evolved. its still very effective Today despite of those +87653738836733 available indicators. I can't explain you the whole system. But Let me post a typical example of Today.

Here in the chart of Eur/Usd weekly, then daily and then 4Hr

You can see the the weekly Bar. Its a Bull bar and in higher High formation. have a Look at its pivot. Look at its R2. Its touched already and this means Its done for the week. Pivots are used to calculate the range of the corresponding candle. as in a strong uptrend you will find that the Low of candle is made somewhere inbetween the S1 and pivots. while the high will be made inbetween the R2 and R1.Usually. So one need to check how much room is available using pivots in higher T'fs either weekly(valid till week) or monthly( valid till month). there is Lot more about pivots ad Range calculations.. and I cannot cover all

Ok now Look at daily charts

Today the daily Bar has made a Lower High. (yeah the day has still not finished yet) But I think we are done for today. The High of Today is already made. well lets see.

we all know how the candle makes pattern a series of lower hgh,lower Low in downtrend and this is what Daily candle could do coming days. if downthrust starts on it.And this could be a possible start.

so what happened till now. we have seen that daily bar made a lower High and then the 4Hr low was broked. this is a sell signal But weak. Full conformation would be the break of prev day low which is about 1.3230

So an Impatient Guy Like me what he could do. well sell at the break of 4Hr and sell more when daily Low breaks.while stops on the above of candle [However we have a sell signal But Remember its weak. since weekly bar is in Bullish mode and anytime It can bang the bears on daily]

...........Better leave this short signal or just take very small If really want to take shorts here.

I will try to upload more pictures with my fav indicators and will talk about the patterns those indicators makes sometimes.and will talk about best place to take TP and why!! and then best place to take Loss and why!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\2-EU.JPG

Guest fxprofits

Thanks Manu,

Would you please upload you indicators and template on 4shared.com or something?

explain with images please.. as idon't understand higher highs etc...

thanks in advance..

That short signal on 4Hr happened to be a mere Retrace. however price went down about 155 pips. and now we are back to Bulls.

well Fxprofit. I have already said that I don't have any special indicator or something what I use is just mt4 indicators and nothing more. BTW how do I upload pictures here ? I don't understand.

Thought of the day

To be rich is not

everything, but it

certainly helps.

(Yiddish)

hi everybody!

I work since fews months on gann strategy, i test on eur usd pair on daily timeframe! DEMO

My prediction for eur usd!

Eur/usd reach target : 1.3947

i think with my method, the pair reach this target the 12-13-14 october 2010!

If the eur usd go to this target, i explained how i take this position, and if it work i understood a little of gann work

I bought eur usd yesterday, open price : 1.33532 2010.09.23

bye and good pips

Eur/Usd current 1.3460

Its Friday late Night... Generally I don't watch market at this time. But I want to see 1.3500 happening. the last high made is 3491, Missed by 9 pips. Man I expected that we will see this. But it happned a too fast. Well I did predicted about 1.3500/1.3550 But never thought I will see it on Today, Friday itself.

Things seems more Bullish than acctually it Looks. we can see sharp Bull run coming weeks. and this could be just start... I'll try updating Later. Man I'm Thrill and want to watch the Action because I've spend weeks for this.

Dear xosTwoThousand.

dear friend .. I have to agree with you. well 3947. thats about another 450-pips from here. Wooo and lets also count the Retraces befor that happens ....Ok I don't know about the perfect target. nobody Knows that. But I agree that Eur/usd is being very Bullish and and of coz 3947 or 4000 whatever. It can be easily achived..

Actually I can see 1.4500/1.5000. for Long term target. But dude I really have to study charts more carefully.. which I'll do Tmmr means saturday.

hey xoxTwoThousand can You find out the time spann .. I mean the expected date when Eur/usd should reach 1.3947. or 1.5000. well I think Gann studies has something to do with the Time-factor. However I donot know too much about Gann method.

But please post your readings here.. and How you use it. It would be Interesting to see. and of coz Useful as well If somehow It can tell about the expected price and time-spann especially.

Guest fxprofits

can you share your strategy with template.. thanks.

hi everybody!

I work since fews months on gann strategy, i test on eur usd pair on daily timeframe! DEMO

If the eur usd go to this target, i explained how i take this position, and if it work i understood a little of gann work

bye and good pips

Hello

xos 2000.

Eur/Usd is on fire and already going its way up and up .... what we both agreed earlier. But since you talked about 12-13-14 October.. I seems that we will reach there more sooner. Just my assumption as we all are Bulls right now everyOne agreeing on this. finding what kind of market is now or expected is not the Big thing.. what interests me those predicted days as You said. will be watching those dates carefully. You know finding the timing factor would give an extra edge.. Looking forward for those days. and I think I want to learn some basic about ganns and how to apply them. Thanks and plz do allow me to ask some questions inbetween.

EURUSD current 1.3600

I think, its gonna come down from here..downtrend will resume..

Other pairs that will go up are euraud,gpbnzd,eurchf they will take time to turn around to the upside. Bulls are in control in these pairs. Be ready to make pips in the comming weeks! My suggestions to this great forum

hi everybody!

bye and good pips

I test the gann method....problem for date 12 - 13 - 14!

Beware my target in price and time are averages..

my average target is 1.3947 it's ok today but the maximum target is 1.40005

Date 12-13-14 are averages...When i work with gann analys, my predict time start the 7 october and finish the 15 october, 7 trading days. Gann time is not exact and it is possible to have error like 1 days or 2 days...

7 to 15 ocotber, beaware i think, reversal date, the eur usd go down quickly...

sorry i write badly the english...."french"

Hello xos2000

Well we have managed to touch 1.3947 as today high. (well as far as now).yeah I can see there is variation in dates a little sooner. But that could be understood as You have explained.

what I'm thrilled to see the accuracy the price touched exactly the same what you have said before. Not a single pip less or more. Let me Congratulate You for this Impressive Job. Nice work!!

we can see some retracement condition from here.but thats another issue.

and well DDD you too deserve a thanks from us As supporting Bulls when the things were Just building up.. I mean right from beginning.

So whats the next stop for Eur/usd. 1.4700,(lot of price action here) then 1.5000. and Yes 1.5700 finally.

Well these are my views for coming months. we might get there, we might don't get there or we might just finish somewhere inbetween.Whatever. But the important thing is that Buy every dips (try buying pullbacks especially on daily charts) and Ride it. we have full condition build up for that.

I'm sure we all must be interested in hearing from xox2000. how he applies his Gann method.so I request him to step forward and let us know more about using it. You should speak up now xos2000 because Time has come.

Thanks you for the post manu! i work today for analys of the market eur usd, and i work on gold...

In his books, gann hide secrets and make mistakes deliberatly...You must work hardly to find his secret, Gann said : By studing the past we can predict the future...Simple rule!

Study the past caracteristics, because the future is a repetition....but be aware each market is different!

Remember Gann trade without a computer, just a pen and a paper! Forget all indicators!

For eur/usd i think, the pair go down quickly after 1.4005 and target is 1.3702 but please, i didn't finish the gann analys!

Congratualtion Guys.. Eur/Usd on 1.4000

another milestone. just remembering few months back when there was great panic throughout the world. the Recession was knocking the door. Lot of people Lost their everything, their Job, their future saving, there future Hopes as well.

But then few remarkable men took the necessary step and they decided to act. and things are showing off. now dow Jones as well as all index showing Great recovery. we could see there is fresh hopes and excitement everywhere.

Cheers!!

hi!

A little late, i sold eur/usd at 1.3954, i think there will be a big retracement, first target is 1.37315 and normally eur/usd go down to 1.33862!!

Wow mate

you're acctually scarying me. hahaha.

3386. that would be about 600 pips from here. and I would be surprised If it goes there, lets see. But of coz.. you have scared me I cannot dare standing opposite to Late Mr.Gann.

Being as a Long term momentum trader, Right now I suspect that E/usd will manage to take a 600pips dip. Because the Bulls are still in charge. I will still call it as a Retracemnet as its too early to say about a trend change. technically saying about a trend change is not possible ,right from the Top. But yes Gann is all about the reversal, that means It tells about Tops and bottoms.

Being as a technical Guy I cannot tell about the exact top or Bottom or due date for Reversal. so I will consider this drop as a retracement, until I get the full conformation from from my charts.

As the mid-term charts are heavily oversold and badly needs a correction. we should drop no more than 1.3690 somewhere. (Infact I even doubt about 3690 as the kind of Bulls sentiments right now) and If price manages to go deeper.. maybe I have to re-think. But for now I don't think anything more than 1.3690

however as I said I cannot argue legendary Mr. Gann and his studies. just putting up my analysis and studies....

Today's thought:

Man who live in glass house need

to change clothes in basement

Edited by manu
forgot something, the thought ;)