Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, let's follow this contest and post our prediction soon. I hope I can get $150 this time, I never win all contests held by FBS and I hope I can get it this time..

same like you sir

I also have not had much luck winning the contest held by FBS

I hope someday I can win one contest that is held by FBS

yes, I really hope that Indonesia can be the first winner this time. and I'm sure it can be possible because last contest, Indonesia could reach the running up position..

yes I also hope that traders can Indonesia won the first contest in the next demo, or maybe one of us on this forum could be the champion

same like you sir

I also have not had much luck winning the contest held by FBS

I hope someday I can win one contest that is held by FBS

same with me... I've never win a contest that FBS held too, so I really want to win a contest from FBS =D let's just keep the spirit bro, and always participate on all the contest that FBS held until we can win a contest =D

true, if we're lucky we can get a gift

and the gift we can withdraw or use to increase our capital to trade

that's right =D it can be really nice if we can get a big prize from FBS... So I will always participate on all contest that FBS held, hopefully I can get the prize and get a lot of experience from it

yes I also hope that traders can Indonesia won the first contest in the next demo, or maybe one of us on this forum could be the champion

yeah, we all hope like that =D I think Indonesian traders are have an enough ability to win this FBS demo contest ... Let's all do the best in this FBS demo contest and make Indonesia proud for us

true, this is a very interesting contest

because we can always change our predictions at any time

yup, it's better if we post our earlier predicting answer because we can still change it if we want to change it until the time is end for participate in this contest =D and check again the others answer before you post your answer...good luck all...

you right, thats why this EURUSD forecast contest always be interesting contest...

but, its better to take any opportunity to post first than someone take it before us.

So, dont forget to post your guess sir...

http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?p=164094#post164094

I have posted my prediction

and maybe later I'll change it again

me good luck this time

amiiin, I believe if we can work very hard we can win this FBS demo contest... I'm sure that Indonesian traders really have an ability to win this contest =D let's do our best in this contest all

yes, everything does require hard work

especially to win the demo contest FBS

our rivals are very reliable traders

same with me... I've never win a contest that FBS held too, so I really want to win a contest from FBS =D let's just keep the spirit bro, and always participate on all the contest that FBS held until we can win a contest =D

yes bro,

I will not give up to continue the contest until I won one of them

hehehehe

I may be lucky

that's right =D it can be really nice if we can get a big prize from FBS... So I will always participate on all contest that FBS held, hopefully I can get the prize and get a lot of experience from it

yes, indeed we would expect not only the prize

but the experience and knowledge as well

how lucky we are able to join the FBS

yeah, we all hope like that =D I think Indonesian traders are have an enough ability to win this FBS demo contest ... Let's all do the best in this FBS demo contest and make Indonesia proud for us

not the contest will be held tomorrow?

passion for all participants

I hope luck is with us this time

:)

yup, it's better if we post our earlier predicting answer because we can still change it if we want to change it until the time is end for participate in this contest =D and check again the others answer before you post your answer...good luck all...

I think if predicted at the outset it would be more comfortable

but it would be more comfortable if we predict as accurately as possible with the price of the actual price

hehe