Sharing experience with FBS

yup, this resume really helpfull. We can knew what news will be realease in this day and so on.

FBS always gives us the best,

everything that we need to our trades will be prepared by FBS.

I really satisfied with FBS services.

Hopefully, we can get closer with our goal in forex with FBS.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBS always gives us the best,

everything that we need to our trades will be prepared by FBS.

I really satisfied with FBS services.

Hopefully, we can get closer with our goal in forex with FBS.

amiin... [-O<

I want to be a successfull trader. Wanna make forex for living.

FBS has quick response,

so we can get the solving for every problem with FBS quickly,

that's because FBS has professional team,

who will be gives the best service to us.

yes it should be and do not be afraid of language problems, costumer service of FBS can serve a variety of languages.

Take your chance!

Dear forum members!

Don’t miss the chance to participate in the best demo contest and win valuable prizes (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD).

Registration is open until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Take part and win!

of course I will participate in this contest and try to be the winner and bring the name of Indonesia.

but it doesn't matter if I can't win because I can improving my skils with participate in this contest.

this contest is really interesting to participate ... because we can try to compete with others traders from all over the world... I think to win this contest is really a difficult task to do, and just a great traders who can win this FBS demo contest ^^

yes, you're absolutely right. it will be so hard to can be the winner, but nothing is impossible if we also try it hard. we just need to keep spirit, stay humble, be patient and do it with our best strategy without follow our greed or and emotion.

FBS always gives us the best thing,

to increase our trading capability.

The strategy from FBS demo contest winner,

will be very useful for us,

so, just wait, FBS will share it to us.

FBS already announced it, you can check it here: http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-04-26/17477-forex-success-secrets-are-revealed

it's really great to know it, very useful and give so more knowledge.

If we have post our prediction in the first time,

we still have enough time to change it,

before the time closed.

This pair has big volatility,

so be careful to analyze the market movement.

yes, you're right sis Maory. we need to be careful when analyze the market movement for this pair. don't be hurry but don't post your prediction too late because you will lose this chance.

yes, you're right sis Maory. we need to be careful when analyze the market movement for this pair. don't be hurry but don't post your prediction too late because you will lose this chance.

Don't ever lose any chance that FBS gives to us,

all is the best chance to our trades.

I agree with you, so a lot of advantages we can get from participate on this FBS demo contest....same with you, I really want to visit this FBS education center =D let's visit it together...

yes to the following demo contest a lot of benefit we can get

primarily to enhance our trading on real account,,,,,

yes let's visit there together

yeah we must check others post before we post our answer... It will be better if we post our answer in earlier for this Forecast contest from FBS, and then we can post again the more accurate answer that we predict at the last time for the posted answer accepted by FBS =D good luck for all...

right, so that our predictions are not the same as anyone else, it's good we have to look first predictions of others, and we can change our predictions

of course I will participate in this contest and try to be the winner and bring the name of Indonesia.

but it doesn't matter if I can't win because I can improving my skils with participate in this contest.

Just try our best in FBS demo contest, bro. If we cannot to be the winner, we still get the best experience and we can hone our trading capability there.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

true, all of the FBS is to provide its clients make more comfortable in the trade

absolutely, all that FBS give for us is really needed by us to make our trading more profitable.. So we can be really comfortable to trading with FBS =D I'm sure FBS will be always do improvement to make us more comfortable again to trading ...

yes we all hope that such

so that Indonesia can be proud again and hopefully this time trader can Indonesia took first place in the demo contest

amiiin, I believe if we can work very hard we can win this FBS demo contest... I'm sure that Indonesian traders really have an ability to win this contest =D let's do our best in this contest all