Sharing experience with FBS

I agree with you, this FBS demo contest really are good to give us the useful experience from compete with others traders to win this contest =D so don't miss this exciting contest from FBS ..

The FBS 999 demo contest is the most popular forex contest. The participants are around the world. The winner must be proud.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's right I think we can learn a lot from their strategy to win this FBS demo contest... because to win this contest it's really a hard job to do... because we must compete with all the traders that participate on this contest =D so I really waiting their sharing about this...

yes, of course

very difficult to be a winner

and I think traders are able to survive in this contest is a great

we wait for the journal

I think that market news on of the useful factor to use for our trading, because with this we can predict the market movement from the news that happen.. so be sure to always look for market news on FBS website =D it will make our trading easier bro...

yes, many traders who use market news as a reference to trade

and indeed as beneficial

I was one of them

no wonder it be like that bro =D FBS always do improvement and do the best for the traders so it's really make many traders interested to join in trading with FBS...

yes, I think the longer it will more and more merchants are joining the FBS

and deserved the award 'the best mini broker'

Take your chance!

Dear forum members!

Don’t miss the chance to participate in the best demo contest and win valuable prizes (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD).

Registration is open until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Take part and win!

wooww .. Register for demo contest is open again

hopefully traders from Indonesia can be proud of again in the contest this time

I think that's a right doing bro, because if we predict it from the start it will be very hard from my opinion.. =D I will post my answer on the last day for posted the answer for this FBS contest..

yes, i agree bro

although we must consider the predictions of others first,

but we guess the price would not be so far from the actual price

you right sir,

we better post our guess earlier before someone else post same number.

beside, we still can changer our guess before 6.05.12

http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?p=164094#post164094

maybe it will be more better if we post our first predicted answer and then post again at the last time for the posted answer accepted... But I think we can be more accurate if we post it at the last time for this Forecast contest from FBS... =D

FBS demo contest is very capable contest to improve our skill in trading, but its still not enough,

we have to keep learning to be a good trader and success in this bussiness.

now, FBS has open Education center in Bandung...

I cant wait to go there and hope can get more knowledge in forex...

http://www.fbsbandung.com/

I agree with you, so a lot of advantages we can get from participate on this FBS demo contest....same with you, I really want to visit this FBS education center =D let's visit it together...

The FBS 999 demo contest is the most popular forex contest. The participants are around the world. The winner must be proud.

absoultely, so this contest are really interesting to be participated... we can test our trading skill and compare it with others traders all over the world... be sure to participate, because this contest is really useful for use to train our trading skill =D

yes, i agree bro

although we must consider the predictions of others first,

but we guess the price would not be so far from the actual price

yeah we must check others post before we post our answer... It will be better if we post our answer in earlier for this Forecast contest from FBS, and then we can post again the more accurate answer that we predict at the last time for the posted answer accepted by FBS =D good luck for all...

Forex success secrets are revealed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 11:30

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Mj9N-tIDwv8/T3dDSsxMqfI/AAAAAAAABGM/Oc0AUoo-XMM/s1600/fbs4.PNG

Dear traders!

On the 13th April your favourite demo-contest was over. Hundreds of traders from all over the world were taking part in the month race for the leadership. The winners were finally announced: Usmonov Bahtiyor from Uzbekistan, Sumarsanto Athanasius from Indonesia and Puzina Pavel from Ukraine. We asked our happy contestants to share their impressions about 999 contest participation and reveal their Forex success secrets.

Usmonov Bahtiyor

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading Forex for 6 years. How did I get involved in it? Well, I set myself a goal. And while looking for some ways to achieve this goal I decide to know more about Forex trading.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

Generally I trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. My trading strategy is mostly based on Fibonacci levels determination. These currency pairs are the most convenient for using this method of trading.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest?

The contest is very exciting. When you are among the leaders and there are 10 days left until the end of the competition, the feeling is like you are trading real account. What I like the most is that the real-time ranking is shown on the list of contestants. You can always look through the current position of the participants.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

My trading strategy is technical analysis based on Fibonacci numbers. To affirm my trading decisions I use 3 indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, MACD and CCI. During the contest most of my orders were made with AUDUSD, because more order can be opened with this currency pair. You can barely win without risk, but if your balance is huge you’d better use only the half of it. So that would be able to keep thing going well enough even if you are mistaken.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

In my opinion, not everyone is fated to become a trader. First of all you need to be patient and diligent. Secondly, you should be fond of what you are doing. If you are, we are on the right track! And the last thing, that comes only with experience, you should always stick to your trading strategy. Don’t try to change it every 5 minutes starring at M5 charts.

What advice could you give to beginners?

It is necessary to study Forex literature. There are scores of different books and you will be able to find something useful for you. Choose those technical indicators that are accessible and understandable for you.

Spend more time studying charts (from M1 and M5 to H4, D1, W1). Look for some repeated figures, tendency. The main thing is patience and you will sure to develop your own trading strategy.

Sumarsanto Athanasius

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading for 2 years. I found in the Internet some advertising about the new way to make extra money. I studied Forex trading at forums, such as forexindo.

I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD. Because they have the lowest spread.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I am very happy to win this time. That was not my first time to participate in «999» Contest and finally I managed to win!

I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages 100 tf 15, MACD, trend lines breakout , support and resistance, and followed news in forexfactory.

Discipline and conformity with your trading strategy.

Try not to deviate from your trading strategy. Always take into account the global economic news release. And do not forget about Money Management. Your future depends on your today’s decision.

Puzina Pavel

I have been trading Forex about 5 years. I’ve got to know about Forex in the Internet.

I prefer EURUSD and USDGBP.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest?

My impressions about 999 are only positive. During the contest I think all the contestants felt the excitement.

My trading strategy is very simple, based on couple of standard indicators.

A trader should be hard-working, have a stable nervous system and not succumb to emotions.

There is no need for a beginner to cover all the market movement. You should be patient. You need time to gain valuable trading experience. Learn, do your best and you’ll succeed.

Please note that you still have a chance to take part our super demo-contest 999.

Registration is open until April 30.

Hurry to take part and show your worth!

Take part: https://my.fbs.com/contests/999

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/logo_en.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Take your chance!

Dear forum members!

Don’t miss the chance to participate in the best demo contest and win valuable prizes (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD).

Registration is open until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

Take part and win!

This contest always become interesting contest, becouse many traders all over the world participate in this contest. Last contesl won by trader from uzbezkistan

wah .. sist maory have predicted this?

if it was sure better guess now sist

before anyone else had to guess at the same price

Yeah,

the first post correct number will be the winner,

so, better to us to post in the first time,

if we want to change it,

we still have time to change our post before the time closed.

yes, I am also still waiting for the journal is made by the holder of the contest

to increase my knowledge in the trade

FBS always gives us the best thing,

to increase our trading capability.

The strategy from FBS demo contest winner,

will be very useful for us,

so, just wait, FBS will share it to us.

maybe it will be more better if we post our first predicted answer and then post again at the last time for the posted answer accepted... But I think we can be more accurate if we post it at the last time for this Forecast contest from FBS... =D

If we have post our prediction in the first time,

we still have enough time to change it,

before the time closed.

This pair has big volatility,

so be careful to analyze the market movement.