Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you right sir. I have see participants link.

Some traders has start trading today and make a big balance.

I think its gonna be tight competition than last month

true, and many traders are already nearly exhausted its balance

but just in the demo contest starting today

yup, I'm sure traders from Indonesia are able to go ahead and get a top position in the "FBS demo contest"

come on ... spirit and never give up

All of the contestant has the same chance to be the winner, just do our best strategy and money management, and.....keep our spirit up !!!!!!!!

All of the contestant has the same chance to be the winner, just do our best strategy and money management, and.....keep our spirit up !!!!!!!!

of course, and do not forget to stay focused with the strategies used ... keep the spirit and make a great step as a great trader

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

Dear all..

Special live report from FBS 999 Demo Contest: (update May 12th, 2012 7:40 AM (+7GMT)

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5387/9992mei2012.jpg

gud luck all!!! :)

Look, one from my country in the top ten, hopefully he can survive till the end and become the winner of this period.

yeah you're right so let's do the best in this FBS demo contest =D hopefully we can be the winner of this contest, or maybe if we can't be the winner we can still get an useful experience here... so don't miss this contest bro

In every period, 999 Demo Contest FBS always be very tight competition.

absolutely, because this is the most popular contest that FBS held so many traders are really interested to participate on this FBS demo contest... all great traders from all over the world are participate in this contest, so no wonder this contest will be very tight =D

Look, one from my country in the top ten, hopefully he can survive till the end and become the winner of this period.

I hope like that too bro, there's still many possibilities that can happen on this FBS demo contest, hopefully more Indonesian traders will be show up in thi top ten position... =D

of course, and do not forget to stay focused with the strategies used ... keep the spirit and make a great step as a great trader

yeap.. the success man are the man who optimalize they knowledge, ability and try the best. if this time we fail, we must have optimism that next time we will be a success

absolutely, because this is the most popular contest that FBS held so many traders are really interested to participate on this FBS demo contest... all great traders from all over the world are participate in this contest, so no wonder this contest will be very tight =D

Yeap... so, I guess "FBS Demo Contest" is a The best "Demo contest" I've ever played. due to strong competition from the start

yeap.. the success man are the man who optimalize they knowledge, ability and try the best. if this time we fail, we must have optimism that next time we will be a success

Oppurtunities to get success is always wide open with FBS...

and As the proverb "failure is delayed success",

just keep the spirit and keep optimist