Dynamic Trader Version VI

anon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tipuwang,

grandpost is echoing the opinion he has found in the web about the Matrix.

He hasn`t read the Delta or Matrix books and he doesn`t use the Dynamic Trader or Delta Graphics software to build his own opinion:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/deurusdd125.gif/

The above EURUSD chart is prepared with the Delta Graphics software because there is no Matrix solution for this underlying (only a solution for GBPUSD is available until now).

Sixer

Guest grandpost

In short Sixer you can say The MATRIX has not made you money; most likely drove you insane; wasted so much of your time you can not admit it to yourself; but plz don't mislead others you don't know anything about me because I have never shared that with you.

So Sixer show us a good forecast and prove me wrong; I won't get into trading history; Thank you for your tolerance and always looking for a more constructive discussion

metaboy,

read the Matrix book - it contains the same as shown in the videos.

But, take into consideration that the "cycles" alone will not bring the success most of the people expecting from the Matrix.

Sixer

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone, I’m using that version for a long time and I also detected the virus, but nothing happened.

But I have one issue; I bought new computer and that version is for 32 bit so it’s useless for new computer. Do you know how to get the 64 bit version? Or how to fix it?

Thanks. That is quite strange. I try to install it few months before and the massage was that it’s not the version 64 bit. My version number DT 6.0.1.119. I just reinstalled the system for 32 bit as TD was the most important program for me. Thanks I will check it out with my friend’s computer. :-)

• 2 months later...
managed to get the dual timeframe momentum alerts working via email, this is gonna save me so much time scanning charts during the day :-

sample alert message :-

Dynamic Trader Alert triggered :DT_USDCAD_M15

Your alert has been triggered at 18/06/2010 22:45:00.

"DT Dual Time Frame Momentum Alert"

Both 15M + 60M in same direction.

This is of course working from ascii data, not realtime feeds, but lets be honest who needs realtime feeds anyway? the ascii setup is pretty sweet.

Can u plz explain the set up, i mena hw 2 configure