Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the trades I am risking 2% though I do break the 2% a couple of times. I don't confined myself to GU. I took AC, AU, EA, EG, EU, GC, GU, UC and UJ. I have the best risk reward ratio on USDCHF, follows by EURUSD and USDJPY, USDCAD also not bad.

thx for the reply, could i ask whether you used the scale out strategy as mentioned in the manual?

Most of the trades I am risking 2% though I do break the 2% a couple of times. I don't confined myself to GU. I took AC, AU, EA, EG, EU, GC, GU, UC and UJ. I have the best risk reward ratio on USDCHF, follows by EURUSD and USDJPY, USDCAD also not bad.

Thanks. on what Time Frame - M15 ?

Hi Guys,

We are also working hard on another thread to get an EA working for this, so far so good showing great potential on 15m charts please come visit or maybe we can ask the mods to merge the two threads. ANY input will be handy, we have to filter just a few bad decisions then this thing will fly !!

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6796-Lindenc0urt-amp-Syn3rgy-EA-s?p=77334#post77334

hermanhess,

You mean the exit 50%, than 20%, ...? No.

I am using Alpari UK which is a 5 digit broker, and I am on micro account. What I do is started the day with 0.01 lot. When I am certain that the correct trend is there, than I go with 2%. Also, I don't keep in the trade for too long. Once it hits the next SR, or more than 10 pips, I am starting to look for exit. Still trying to find a strategy that suits my style best.

dovgr,

I am on M15.

Opps! My mistake, yes, it suppose to appear only when the candle crossed and closed above MA 84. I have looked at the code and the code is correct ...

I have checked my chart and I have the arrow, but appears one bar after yours, which is the current bar if looking at your screen capture.

Someone has any other suggestions or check the code ... ?

Hello all,

I used this system today, and got around $440 dollars profit in my live account. But, I didnt follow any rules of this system, just thought to give a try today after downloading the indicator. 90% signals are perfect. I didnt let the profits run, i booked in 15-20 pips each trade. It had some losers too, but that are minimal.

Thanks everyone who involved in creating this wonderful indicator. :-) I'll continue to use this as per the rules from next week, and if possible will post the results too here.

Thanks

Karthick.

Hello all,

I used this system today, and got around $440 dollars profit in my live account. But, I didnt follow any rules of this system, just thought to give a try today after downloading the indicator. 90% signals are perfect. I didnt let the profits run, i booked in 15-20 pips each trade. It had some losers too, but that are minimal.

Thanks everyone who involved in creating this wonderful indicator. :-) I'll continue to use this as per the rules from next week, and if possible will post the results too here.

Thanks

Karthick.

Happy that you are profitable. But just not sure what do you mean by not following any rules of the system. For example, how do you decide to enter a trade?

Sorry, I meant i didnt see or follow the linden court template/rules while entering or exiting the trades. Didnt attached the lindencourt template to my chart, I inserted the indicator alone.! Just followed the indicator blindly, when it says buy, i bought and when it says sell, i sold. ! I exited in just 10-15 pips each trade...

Moreover i used this indicator on almost all the forex currency pairs, Metals (Gold & Silver), Energies (Natural gas & crude oil).. Fortunately, i got profits almost in all these except for one or two currency pairs.

Now planning to use this indicator more efficiently, with correct entry and exit points.

Regards

Hello all,

Thanks

Karthick.

Hello Karthik..!

Welcome abroad..!

Do u remember me..?

Murali

Lindencourt FX indicator - ALPHA Copy!

I have modified the code of an indicator being used on Lindencourt MX. Please take a look and see if this obeys the rules of the FX system.

http://www.4shared.com/file/vimbIjnu/LC_-_1a.html

Thanks are welcomed if it helps. Comments are always welcomed.

Lindencourt FX indicator - ALPHA Copy!

I have modified the code of an indicator being used on Lindencourt MX. Please take a look and see if this obeys the rules of the FX system.

http://www.4shared.com/file/vimbIjnu/LC_-_1a.html

Thanks are welcomed if it helps. Comments are always welcomed.

hi, can u please briefly explain how it works? i saw it show few arrow, but i dont seem to understand.

hi guys, i tested the LCSignal indi with alert from san1111 which i grab from the first post. it seem there is some error with it. just less than 15mins ago..i grab the screen shot.

any idea?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4327/usdchf.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8134/chfjpy.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1769/eurgbp.jpg

Edited by aoc

Hi guys,

Been following the thread and like all the adjustments that has been made in order to get a good signal indicator. I dont have any problem using the alert from san1111, just that it keeps popping the alert at every move of the price at times and that can be very disturbing. I've modified it to only alert once and hope it helps. You can download it from here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/H2_gWpU3/LCSignal_wAlert.html

Please test and let me know if it helps.

Daysey