Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
The author writes in his manual that a professional trader takes one system and makes it profitable. He is using the same system to manage a private fund. The purpose of this or any system is to give you an edge. Money management is the key to success. There is no holly grail and there is not system that will give you 100% every month. The indicator is a good start that will eliminate bad signals and you will not have to check your charts every 15 min. You can use 8-10 different pairs and just listen to music or read a book. As soon as you hear the alert you will check the specific chart. Of course it is much better to keep an eye on the charts and have done your basic analysis before. You have to draw your major trend lines on daily charts. You cannot ignore all time high or low just because the alert say "Go Long". Same with ATR. If price has move 200 pips and you get a signal, it is better not to enter in this direction. The manual has 90 pages. It is not only about 4 crosses (CCI, RSI, Blue/black. Red Ema).

The author writes in his manual that a professional trader takes one system and makes it profitable. He is using the same system to manage a private fund. The purpose of this or any system is to give you an edge. Money management is the key to success. There is no holly grail and there is not system that will give you 100% every month. The indicator is a good start that will eliminate bad signals and you will not have to check your charts every 15 min. You can use 8-10 different pairs and just listen to music or read a book. As soon as you hear the alert you will check the specific chart. Of course it is much better to keep an eye on the charts and have done your basic analysis before. You have to draw your major trend lines on daily charts. You cannot ignore all time high or low just because the alert say "Go Long". Same with ATR. If price has move 200 pips and you get a signal, it is better not to enter in this direction. The manual has 90 pages. It is not only about 4 crosses (CCI, RSI, Blue/black. Red Ema).

Amen i have showed here on the thread that this system is profitable it is but like most systems it needs a bit of discretionairy the author provides that well in the manual. There is no such thing on the marhet what gives you a arow and then you can pull the trigger like a cash machine trading is a bussines and certainly not for the lazy man. But i love they are here in the market because that are the 1s who pay me

Just to help this discussion and eventually ameliorate the system, somewhere in the manual it is said that we have to check the slope of the red ema(84). Instead of using the standard trend indicator I added an indicator that changes color if the trend is up or down. The name of the indicator I found is MA_in_color and it could be added in the indicator that checks the slope of the ema. One more restriction that could be added is the overbought/oversold status of the CCI. So if we get a signal and the CCI is in those areas it is better to avoid the trade. Of course there are many more things that should be observed and discretion is needed but the original alert indicator plus 2-3 filters will reduce the bad trades. It is better to have one successful trade per day that has a 90% chance to be profitable instead of 4 that have a 70%. After all if we could make every day just 10 pips it is more than enough to be a successful (and rich) trader.

Sesshoumaru because of the filters (cci and rsi) it will also protect you from ranging markets. Of course this is not going to work every time but as the author says you take small profits often. So I believe the "secret" is in money management. If price moves in your favor, after 20 pips you take 50% out and move stop loss to break even. Then after 20 pips another 30% is taken out and you let the remaining 20% to run as much as it can.

Also look for trending markets thats where the power of the ma's come in if you have trouble with it also remember when price has moves some bit it needs to retrace. Another tip but a adr indicator on it if price exceeds his adr no trades or look for a counter. for example start your morning take a selection of pairs then check the 1h if the mas are in a nice angle then trade that market on the 15 min or for the more agressive traders 5 min.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello..I have been testing it for a while and found that when attaching the "LCSignal_wAlert" indicator the mini arrow that appears is an excellent indicator but I also avoid trades where the indicator appears and the RSI is above 20 for a buy and below -20 for a sell.. I have found that when this happens the markets tend to range for a long while or reverse shortly after..not all the time it must be said, and its true I have missed a few trading opportunities by using this slight alteration..but backtesting on the previous month alone.. I have found that in hindsight its better to avoid situations like this..any thoughts?

So far its the only discrepency that I have found with this otherwise excellent strategy..

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...