Lindencourt FX System - 5 months without lose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got results, but i had a visual check on it and i am doing a bit of forward testing, but its kind of slow as its daily charts that are being used. Of course, to rely on stochastic means that you miss half of the move, and the stops are huge, but in most cases this system would provide reasonable profits. Just my two cents...

hi, can u please briefly explain how it works? i saw it show few arrow, but i dont seem to understand.

It *should* put a red down arrow on all days that meet the short conditions and a blue arrow for the buy conditions. Remember I took someone elses indicator created for the MX system and modified it to meet the specifications for the FX system. The reason that it shows so many errors is it is showing all days that meet the test, not just the first day so it can be used for re-entry trades also.

If you find any errors please notify me so I can fix them.

Thanks.

nostradam,

The focus of this thread has been on the shorter time frame, nobody has reported about the daily system. Do you have any result on it?

I did some quick estimates based on what Lindencourt reported in his manual. Assuming you want to trade full lots and keep rour risk to no more than 2% of the account balance, you need to start with an account balance of $100,000. With a 200 pip SL on the GBPUSD that is a $2,000 potential loss. So starting with $100,000 and earning 2,387 in 6 months (excluding compounding) you would have $123,870 or nearly a 24% return in 6 months or about 50% a year.

Having said that, I have not verified the results or tested the system as I too am concentrating on the FX daily system.

What indicator are you using?

Sorry, I meant i didnt see or follow the linden court template/rules while entering or exiting the trades. Didnt attached the lindencourt template to my chart, I inserted the indicator alone.! Just followed the indicator blindly, when it says buy, i bought and when it says sell, i sold. ! I exited in just 10-15 pips each trade...

Moreover i used this indicator on almost all the forex currency pairs, Metals (Gold & Silver), Energies (Natural gas & crude oil).. Fortunately, i got profits almost in all these except for one or two currency pairs.

Now planning to use this indicator more efficiently, with correct entry and exit points.

Regards

150pips? hmm..whats ur entry price for it?

It is on the chart posted yesterday, probably short at 1.4630 or higher. BTW, this is using the daily version of Lindencot and he exited early. the "plan" calls for waiting for the Stoch to cross up from below. Some of the daily trades can take weeks.

larger font

Hi Synergy,

I want to make the Font on the rules bigger.

Can you just give me the code to paste in and please tell me what I need to take out.

I am not a coder but learning

Thanks for this I only have a 20" Monitor and need the clock bigger also.

Mike

Hi,

I have made some modification to the LC-b-Clock to display the system rules. You just need to replace the LC-b-clock with this indicator and you will be reminded with the rules whenever you look at the graph. After you load this indicator to your graph, you can update the template and this will ensure that you will get the indicator to display the rules every time.

http://www.4shared.com/file/9Iaz2uDj/LC_-_Rules_with_Clock.html

http://www.theimghost.com/images/lcrules.gif

Like mulri and marc rightly pointed out, you will need to follow the system rules CLOSELY in order to take green pips consistently. So the best way to be reminded of the system rules is put it in front of you all the time ;).

patheway,

Just for your information, I am using a 13" laptop for this business.

I am trying to make the rules and the fonts bigger too as the original LC-b-clock's font is too small (on my 13" laptop). However, I found that I can change the clock display font to a larger size (if you compare them, you will notice) but am not able to find a solution to enlarge the font size for the rules.

To enlarge the clock size, you just need to change the font size (in red) for the following line to a size that suits you. I believe that you have the LC-b-Clock.mq4 file with you, right?

ObjectSetText("time", "                  <"+m+":"+s, [color=Red]8[/color], "Arial", ClockColor);   

Hi Synergy,

I was afraid I would get that kind of answer that you deal with it with only a 13" makes me look like a hog lol.

thanks for looking into this.

Also FYI I used the Forex Mastery candle clock on mine and great but does not have the rules.

I uploaded here for anyone that wishes to try it. The person that unlocked all the forex mastery stuff has stuff in the include folders etc . This indicator has a text file that goes in with the indicator. It should work

http://www.mediafire.com/?kyztzjzok0m

Also I would be very interested if anyone is using this system daily and are tracking their results for more than just a few days.

Cheers

Pathway

Hi Patheway here. How can I get those continuous alert beeps to stop. I loaded in the indicator here that says alert with one beep but it's not one beep it's like morse code.

Sometimes if I just leave it alone it seems to cycle out and stop but not all the time. I have 5 different pairs running and I have yet been able to have them all quiet.

Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

Hi Synergy,

I was afraid I would get that kind of answer that you deal with it with only a 13" makes me look like a hog lol.

thanks for looking into this.

Also FYI I used the Forex Mastery candle clock on mine and great but does not have the rules.

I uploaded here for anyone that wishes to try it. The person that unlocked all the forex mastery stuff has stuff in the include folders etc . This indicator has a text file that goes in with the indicator. It should work

http://www.mediafire.com/?kyztzjzok0m

Also I would be very interested if anyone is using this system daily and are tracking their results for more than just a few days.

Cheers

Pathway

Sorry to make you feel so.

I hope I can make you feel better with the results.

http://pixfarm.net/upload/1/originals/8e/8e5fc24000caa2bea761bb42cc5930e6.html

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/kampungkid/FX/LC.jpg

Note that I didn't follow the rules all the time, especially for the highest bar, and the last bar. Still trying to stick to the rules, as I tend to enter the trade a little too early or too late.

Of course, this is a demo account with starting capital of $1000, on Alpari UK.

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/show.php?i=337abf5f5a59.jpg

Edited by synergy
addtional info.

Wow! synergy that is beautiful man. A question where in the heck dd that 64% dd come from? Was it that big day beginning of June?

May I ask also when your following the rules how many pips is your SL? Last question just curious cuz I am thinking of going live with $1000 next week. What size is your lot? I am thinking according to most MM no bigger than a .1(1 mini lot) with a 25 pip SL that is pushing it and only one trade at a time.

Thank you so much for this. this to me is the mot important part of the Forum.

Have a great one. I will make sure of course I put my trades on myfxbook also.

Patheway