DDFX Forex Trading System

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if u are the owner then keep on using the original files

to crack it there are 2 options right now:

1) there can be conditions in the code on the user or the account or something ... so we need to decompile it remove those

2) some of them use a dll file and for that the solution is a bit different

Loopyno

Huu,

I use with EU, GU,GJ,UJ.

great results friend. try and give your opinion. No repainting. Very confident on itself. Thanks

Hi Favoured,

do you really trade with great live results (not demo) with just the dots? These dots certainly look excellent!

My original idea was to enter immediately on the open of the bar after a bar with a dot closes. However, I have noticed that the signal happens part of the way thru a bar and the dot goes to the previous bar (so it wouldn't be possible to enter on the open of the bar after the dot bar). I also noticed the audible alert sometimes comes a bit later than the dot and I even sometimes get multiple audible alerts in the same direction (I would prefer only an audible alert when a dot indicating a reversal is placed; maybe tech friend Loopyno can assist on this).

I have to say that from what I've seen, once the dot goes there, it stays there so no repainting per-say... Your ideas on how you trade it and actual results appreciated !

Thanks,

Diesel10

did u see the indicator has an SoundON input :D?

change to TRUE and that is it :)

Loopyno

Hi Loopyno

The standard alert issues multiple consecutive alerts in the same direction, many of them only a minute or two apart. That would drive you crazy!

Can you please replace it with an alert that ONLY issues when a new dot appears (signaling a reversal)? It would be much appreciated! Like Favoured111, I think these dots have real potential...

PS please make sure the alert mentions the currency that the alert is signaling, as you did before. THANX!

This is a very powerful and accurate system to generate an entry signal. However, I am unable to figure out when to exit.

Possible exit scenario

1. Exit on the appearance of the next dot at the lower timeframe - i.e. Enter in M30 and exit when the next dot appears in M5 or M15.

2. Exit when the Bullish and Bearish indicator changed color on the first bar.

3. Exit on the technical support resistance areas.

4. Any idea?

Hi Loopyno

The standard alert issues multiple consecutive alerts in the same direction, many of them only a minute or two apart. That would drive you crazy!

Can you please replace it with an alert that ONLY issues when a new dot appears (signaling a reversal)? It would be much appreciated! Like Favoured111, I think these dots have real potential...

PS please make sure the alert mentions the currency that the alert is signaling, as you did before. THANX!

From what i understand the dot for the current bar repaints (it may appear and disappear during the completion of the bar) .. right?

if that is the case then that is why the Alert appears several times for the same dot

can u confirm this so i know what to do?

Loopyno

From what i understand the dot for the current bar repaints (it may appear and disappear during the completion of the bar) .. right?

if that is the case then that is why the Alert appears several times for the same dot

can u confirm this so i know what to do?

Loopyno

It's unusual. I don't think the dot ever disappears. However when the dot appears, it is placed on the previous bar... while the current bar is still active. Then more alerts often come, but the dot stays whether more alerts come or not. I have never seen the dot disappear once it's there. ???

*these dots do seem very accurate !

Edited by Diesel 10

guys i have a frustration ...

many posts say "the system is very good" (do not get offended i am not pointing fingers here :) )

but so far ... i did no see any entry rules ... i did not see any statement ... so why is this system so good?

Loopyno

I would agree that so far it only shows potential, until we see verifiable trade results (ie actual profits) over an extended period.

Thanks for the indicator update, Loopyno. I'll let you know what I think once I've applied it... of course I'm not going live until I first see positive results !

A thought came to me that perhaps these dots could be used with a modified martingale, for instance increase one unit after two or three consecutive losses. Markets seem to make big moves after the indicator has a couple whipsaws in a row. Just thinking out loud here...

Edited by Diesel 10