DDFX Forex Trading System

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guyz, thank you all for the wonderful work you've all done, really appreciated. I wanna share a great success idea on HOW TO DEFEAT THE BEAST!!! ofcourse market. Now im uploading a screenshot of my MT so you can have an idea on how to apply them to your strategy. It is a combination of four (4) solid indicators into one, there are as follow:

i DDFX

ii Short term impulse elliot wave

iii Long term impulse elliot wave

iv SHI Channel (trend lines).

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs2.gif

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs3.gif\\.psf\Home\Desktop\invs4.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs5.gif\\.psf\Home\Desktop\invs6.gif

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs7.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs8.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs9.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs10.gif

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs11.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs12.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs13.gif

I personally enjoy successful trades since I employ this lethal weapon. The only way to destroy the beast is the use of combination of different weapons. Hope you all have a good trade

Hi Guyz, thank you all for the wonderful work you've all done, really appreciated. I wanna share a great success idea on HOW TO DEFEAT THE BEAST!!! ofcourse market. Now im uploading a screenshot of my MT so you can have an idea on how to apply them to your strategy. It is a combination of four (4) solid indicators into one, there are as follow:

i DDFX

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs2.gif

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs3.gif\\.psf\Home\Desktop\invs4.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs5.gif\\.psf\Home\Desktop\invs6.gif

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs7.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs8.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs9.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs10.gif

%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs11.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs12.gif%5C%5C.psf%5CHome%5CDesktop%5Cinvs13.gif

I personally enjoy successful trades since I employ this lethal weapon. The only way to destroy the beast is the use of combination of different weapons. Hope you all have a good trade

Hi Mohdabu,

Where can we get the 3 indicators you mentioned

Please upload them. Also the screen shot posted, how do we access them. thanks for the info

crushbeat;

i do not know why everyone is saying this system is amazing. here are my results;admittedly though, i did go a little aggressive. i tried 5 trades and all of them were losers. i haven't found an opportunity where all 3 arrows were either pointing up or down (it really takes a long time for this to happen). i traded with either 1 or 2 arrows in the same direction and all the colors matching (either 2 arrows down and all red or 1 or 2 arrows up and all blue). in the manual it says this is an "acceptable" way to trade: all of mine are losers.

also my pivot indicator is not on the screen (i dont know if this makes a difference). i find it annoying and plus; in his manual he doesnt have this indicator either.

im also not sure of the significace of the arrows proximity; meaning, sometimes if two arrows were pointing up they were close together and other times really far apart. it doesnt explain this in the manual.

unless im doing something terribly wrong: this system sucks!

crushbeat;

i do not know why everyone is saying this system is amazing. here are my results;admittedly though, i did go a little aggressive. i tried 5 trades and all of them were losers. i haven't found an opportunity where all 3 arrows were either pointing up or down (it really takes a long time for this to happen). i traded with either 1 or 2 arrows in the same direction and all the colors matching (either 2 arrows down and all red or 1 or 2 arrows up and all blue). in the manual it says this is an "acceptable" way to trade: all of mine are losers.

hi,

i am same with you.. hehehe.. tats why i am confused why everyone said it is good...

maybe we are wrong in implementing this strategy.. hehehe

newbie here...

Can Anyone uploads on 4shared please?

can someone kindly make a mirror of DDFX version 3 on 4shared?

thanks in advance

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Stops and profit taking

Hi to all!

This system is the best I had seen so far. I would like to contribute to this thread with my personal approach:

1. Follow the rules for entry (short or long).

2. When you had placed the long order move Fibonachi range between green arrow and your entry point upwards. The 0 of Fibo will lay on green line. The 100 on entry point. Your initial stop is on Fibo 0.

3. Follow the progress of the trade.

3.1. Move the stop - if the green line is between 0 and 23.6 place stop at 23.6. As the move continue move stop accordingly - if green line is moving between 23.6 and 38.2, move stop to 38.2 and so on.

3.2 Look for profits. Your first profit taking point is at Fibo 161.8. On sell 1/2 of the order (I'm using M15 there fore it is reasonable. On larger time frames the split could be 1/3) and place the trailing stop that is nearest equal to the difference in pips between Fibo 0 and 161.8. You can rest now.

4. On short orders the rules are similar - use yellow line for stop mowing.

Back test this. And you will see that it works. At least for couple of the days back.

Just thought. Can someone code an EA for the Fibo control? That could be great help for managing the stops and order splits.

I'm on pairs - EURJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, CHFJPY, AUDJPY EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, NZDUSD. Broker FXDD.

Edited by minna13

fxclarence;

it says they give 3 templates: one for use in 1h/30m; one for 15m and one for 5m. does this mean that we use the 1h template in 30m as well? clearly; there are only 3 templates. and btw; are you have fantastic accurate signals live everyone here? i've had nothing but losses...actually; out of 7 trades i had 1 win.

fxclarence;

it says they give 3 templates: one for use in 1h/30m; one for 15m and one for 5m. does this mean that we use the 1h template in 30m as well? clearly; there are only 3 templates. and btw; are you have fantastic accurate signals live everyone here? i've had nothing but losses...actually; out of 7 trades i had 1 win.

Sam,

Yes it says to use the 1H template for 1H and/or 30M in the manual. I have done well with the EUR/JPY lately using DDFX. However considering the market last week. I would guess alot of people have followed the down TREND.

hi fx;

when you say following the down trend; that would mean that ddfx would have picked that up right? so if; it was in fact going down ddfx would have given the signals accordingly right?

anyhow; im just not sure why everyone says this is such a good system...i've had nothing but losses: certainly i MUST be doing something wrong.

what are your stop losses? your tp?

time frame you use?

and do you wait for 3 arrows AND all the indicators to turn the same color? (fast trend, med trend, etc)

thank you,

This system is good for trending market..

I've try it on many pairs...in H1

But when come to sideway market..this system will give us false signal...

Maybe we need to additionally add another filter to eliminate sideway market...

I'm still figuring which filter to be added to make it perfect...

Usually i set TP 150, SL 50 & TS 30.

~Money often costs too much~

Hi guyz just a quick advise to all ya! i have tried ddfx and make good profit from it indeed, but i must warn ya all the best way to trade is ATR. if you get the calculation right you will make millions in split of seconds. the mathematic is very complicated but if you want money just do it everyday, just like school examination if ya work hard ya get good result. of course distinction AAAA* enjoy trade guyz