DDFX Forex Trading System

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mohdabu;

i've im'ed you a couple of times asking for some of your clarification on your posts. you seem to post ambiguous and vague comments; nonetheless, still appreciated, but, it is hard to follow. for the most part; everyone here helps each other and speaking in encryptic terms only makes abiding to this principle harder. can you please clarify what you mean and how you implement trading ATR?

thank you,

Guest steve_xxtrader

A question and comment. This system seems extrelemly simple from what the mannual says you just look for all blue or all red and have a couple arrows pointing your direction and that's it.

My question is on the scalping template. How do you trade this. Do you simply scalp by the color dots and ignore the rest.

Not sure how good this system is but willing to give it a try. I have had very good luck with Black Dog so far..

Happy pips

Steve

Guest steve_xxtrader

a trade question

Take a look at this buy trade I would take it shown by white line.

Now normally I want to see the price break through the chandler but this only broke through the trendline(dotted line) so would you have taken this buy trade(not knowing the future of course)

thanks

steve

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/518/ddxsamplw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 1 month later...

Was interested by this indicator so when I finished work Friday night I downloaded it and set it up on a few pairs including the M5 AUD. This probably happened about 7 hours before the market closed. Was very interesting to see this result the next morning, wished I had stayed awake now :(

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn157/Skygod_2000/25-6-aud.gif

The market closed with almost perfectly aligned short signals after a very nice run up, will be watching the open with interest.

Is anyone trading these indicators profitably?

Edited by Skygod
speling

Accurate MY a** !!

In a Ranging market this system will kill your account faster than you can click CLOSE !!

I have also not found ANY indicator reliable enough to keep me out of a ranging market. As soon as you see a break in some of the indicators it just comes back again, NOTHING reliable enough to trust that the ranging market is now over.

If anybody has something that is more reliable I would appreciate it if you could post it because Ranging markets is my Nemesis it blows account after account and I just can't seem to stay out or recognize when it is over. Even an indicator that will allow me to effectively trade a ranging market would also help.

Hello forex,

I saw your post i would advice you 2 use the better volume indicator to stay more out of ranging markets also the rsi histo from lindencourt system both are good. The first 1 is the best but also hard to understand so you need to do some study good luck.

Hello forex,

I saw your post i would advice you 2 use the better volume indicator to stay more out of ranging markets also the rsi histo from lindencourt system both are good. The first 1 is the best but also hard to understand so you need to do some study good luck.

Hi jjames.

Could you please point me where to get the better volume indicator? Thanks very much

Accurate MY a** !!

In a Ranging market this system will kill your account faster than you can click CLOSE !!

I have also not found ANY indicator reliable enough to keep me out of a ranging market. As soon as you see a break in some of the indicators it just comes back again, NOTHING reliable enough to trust that the ranging market is now over.

If anybody has something that is more reliable I would appreciate it if you could post it because Ranging markets is my Nemesis it blows account after account and I just can't seem to stay out or recognize when it is over. Even an indicator that will allow me to effectively trade a ranging market would also help.

google Directional Movement Index to determine the existence of a trend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Accurate MY a** !!

I don't trade this method, but I track the swing highs & swing lows on a larger timeframe to determine if price has broken out of a range on the timeframe I make my trades on. Simple price action tells you everything you need to know.

Edited by skid-z

• 2 weeks later...
Having tested on demo for 4 weeks results were good, not excellent but much batter then all system I tested. For the last two weeks trading live and not mentioning on a difficult trading period made 280 pips trading only on eur/jpy and maddog on 1hr tf. For me two systems are profitable. NO 1 DDFX and INCOME ENGINE 2.0. Please post your vews.