Tradeguider RT V4

flimbo

Sometimes I find software links by using Google or FileCrop.com. FilesTube.com has another one that you can try. http://www.filestube.com/t/tradeguider+rt

Its link is http://www.filestube.com/2tQkLGWekfRsgTDi7E90jt/TGRTSetupV4.html

I searched Google some more and found:

http://www.fileslinx.com/rapidshare/236218_Tradeguider.4.0.Realtime_Cracked..rar.html

Edited by Bill Bundle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Links work, but you need a password for all archives.

• 1 month later...

HI,

I installed Tradeguider RT+EOD 4.1... found her on the forum.

The program works good I feed this with metaserver that TG see like if it is Esingal, but I have a problem when I exit TG and I reopen this I loose all the intraday data that I downloaded in real time during the day.Is it normal?TG dosen't store the downoladed data somewhere?TG download all the history intraday data every time it's need from Esignal?If soo is there a way to resolve this?

Some post agoo exactly the n141 Doan1 wrote

"I had it work for more than a month now.

1. use software called x net to block any calls to the server

2. if you dont have realtime data, install metastock for esignal and Meta server dde version (look around this forum for it), copy the winros from the metaserver install directory to the DBC directory (this is available after you install metastock)

3. Start tradeguider and wait for about 5 minutes and see it works "

anybody try the way he explained in the 2. with metastock you are able to have an history database for daily but also for intraday charts in TG?By replacing the winros in metastock dbc directory TG se the metastock history data like it was esignal history data?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by dukati

HI,

I installed Trendguider RT+EOD 4.1... found her on the forum.

Are you using TradeGuider or Trendguider? I've only been able to use the EOD part of the platform using metastock data that I download using MLDownloader. So I was wondering if its possible to use the metastock data from RTQdownloader? When these downloaders obtain their data, they store it in a folder that the user designates and the data is not lost.

Another alternative that I wanted to ask is "Has anyone been able to set the real time data feed to Yahoo RT in the Connection Setup?"

http://s5.postimage.org/7sr7yw5cn/Connect_TG_to_Yahoo.png

Bill Bundle thx for your answer, I don't know RTQdownloader.

Anybody can tell me if tradeguider RT store the data that receve in real time so if TG RT create a historic database or if TG RT download in RT all the hirsoric intraday data he needs, and if soo I would like to know if is there a way to store the real time data and make TG RT to read those stored data instead of download evry time it needs.

Thanx in advace to everybody will answer.

Hi,

From net i have downloaded a pretty old version of VSA, VSA7RT with crack. When i try to run it it first look for metastock format data i tried it with eod data which i have but it does open a chart although showing the list of scrips in metastock format.

also at the time of closing i have to close it with alt+ctl+delete as its showing access violation at address error. any way to remove this and make it run realtime.

help appreciated.

regds,

Have installed the same...without any problems. No idea why you getting the access violation. Uninstall it and re-install and see. Run installer as Admin.

Works with EOD data (metastock) fine. But does not recognize RT for some reason. If your EOD data is all in one single directory, then you will have to split it as VSA RT only recognizes 255 scripts within a single directory.

Have installed the same...without any problems. No idea why you getting the access violation. Uninstall it and re-install and see. Run installer as Admin.

Works with EOD data (metastock) fine. But does not recognize RT for some reason. If your EOD data is all in one single directory, then you will have to split it as VSA RT only recognizes 255 scripts within a single directory.

thanks for your help but it didnt work after re installation.

regds,

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am tring to use the intraday metastock data from metastock 11 in Treadguider RT+EOD 4.1 but this dosen't read those data.When I try to make Treadguider read the metastock intraday data that I created using metastock in real time TGdon't see anything in the directory where metastock store the data,the same data that I use with no problem in metastock.

Now I ask you if TG can or can not read intraday metastock data or TG can read only EOD metastock Data?

I also would like to know if this problem is for the metastock 11 version data only or if is for all version of metastock data.

In the end I wolud like to know if TG is able to read the data from the metastock folder with the new data that metastock receve in real time, so if i refrash the chart in TG this chart will contain the new data recevied by metastock since the last refrash of TG.

Thanks in advance to everybody will help.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I am tring to use the intraday metastock data from metastock 11 in Treadguider RT+EOD 4.1 but this dosen't read those data.When I try to make Treadguider read the metastock intraday data that I created using metastock in real time TGdon't see anything in the directory where metastock store the data,the same data that I use with no problem in metastock.

Now I ask you if TG can or can not read intraday metastock data or TG can read only EOD metastock Data?

I also would like to know if this problem is for the metastock 11 version data only or if is for all version of metastock data.

In the end I wolud like to know if TG is able to read the data from the metastock folder with the new data that metastock receve in real time, so if i refrash the chart in TG this chart will contain the new data recevied by metastock since the last refrash of TG.

Thanks in advance to everybody will help.

Hi,

Only tradeguider eod reads metastock eod data. if you want to run tradeguider real time you have to opt for esignal data, as it does not read intraday metastock data.

regds,

sherbaaz and elsner thank you for your answer.

elsner and everybody know this I would like to know if tradeguider 2.5.3.0 can be feeded with esignal and can read also in the same real time chart the metastock intraday file with the historic data that can't download from esignal.I would like to know also if tradeguider 2.5.3.0 has is hown quote manager that store the data that he download daily in real time and make those data avaliable for the future without having the needs to download those data again when he needs.

thanks in advance to everybody will help.