*EA_Kain_ee version needed

I'm using the same pairs on FXDD Live account, and I'm having very good results, do you tested the other pairs? (USDCHF, EURGBP)

No, I did not even consider testing them. I have sorted out EURGBP last year already on other EA's, results are totally poor. And USDCHF seems to have trouble since January, and it is also the counter pair to EURUSD. I have watched many trades open on EURUSD and USDCHF, one going long and the other going short at the same time. Thus I turned off USDCHF due to more unstable results and gave the lots to EURUSD :)

I watched forexpeacearmy tests and results for Kain on those two, and here EURGBP was lossy a lot, too.

Edited by xxl205

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I did not even consider testing them. I have sorted out EURGBP last year already on other EA's, results are totally poor. And USDCHF seems to have trouble since January, and it is also the counter pair to EURUSD. I have watched many trades open on EURUSD and USDCHF, one going long and the other going short at the same time. Thus I turned off USDCHF due to more unstable results and gave the lots to EURUSD :)

I watched forexpeacearmy tests and results for Kain on those two, and here EURGBP was lossy a lot, too.

Hi Jörg,

yesterday was the first time that I had to close a KAIN trade manually...was on u/chf, open for several hours, and KAIN didn't even close at 10+ pips profit....so I had to do it...otherwise it probably would have been a big loss later in the day

Hello iwjw and all others interested in my package,

sorry for being a little bit off-topic here, but I decided to sort out the Tokyo EA due to the 2nd heavy SL today. It drove my account down 2x140 pips, and thus I am putting it back on demo again to give it another chance. But as it is very broker sensitive and does even not open the same trades at the same broker, I won't go live with it anymore for the moment. If my oppinion changes, I'll let you all know. Thanks for listening :)

I am still running EA Kain v1.04 bnz on EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF GMT+1 for Alpari UK. I have backtested again GBPCHF, USDCHF and EURGBP ... forget them all. I will update my package on the weekend and post the new link as soon as I have it ready.

Edited by xxl205

Had a wonderful night, with EURUSD going for 17 pips on agressive ... and EURCHF also positive but not that well done although I thought It would also take a deep dive, but didn't. I am missing volatility since the 4th of July weekend. I think we see many traders on holiday at the moment, at least in the US session.

Wish ya all a nice weekend! And for all those who do not believe in Kain ... :) check this out :

Hi. I use kain on fxopen ecn LIVE account, but not open any trades on it, but on fxopen ecn account DEMO, it opened only eurusd with same 17 pips profit. I think the problem was the spread, that is higher on live account. But I give to fxopen another chance next week, and after go to other broker.

Oh my, I only got one on e/u (long), I don't know why you have more trades than us, what broker do you use iwjw? Is 5 or 4 digits?

My broker is SIG...it's a 4digit broker

1. trade long e/u 21:01 GMT 1.2877 closed within seconds 5pips profit

2. trade long u/cad 21:02 GMT 1.0433 closed 21:31 1.0438 5pips

3. trade short e/u 21:59 1.2896 closed 22:17 4pips profit

My broker is SIG...it's a 4digit broker

1. trade long e/u 21:01 GMT 1.2877 closed within seconds 5pips profit

2. trade long u/cad 21:02 GMT 1.0433 closed 21:31 1.0438 5pips

3. trade short e/u 21:59 1.2896 closed 22:17 4pips profit

Hey, now I thought I let this thing run agressive :) but you seem to have found the secret +30% bonus button or something like that ... (stop kidding) I had the 2 longs also, enough for me anyway.

Good morning, Mr. President ... :)

Yes, for this week it is true ! I have been trading with Simple H1 (now Tokyo H1) from the FF forum GBPUSD until it took a SL on last week's friday. Thus i decided to take it out of the live perfolio at the moment.

My risk setting is 40 ... huge, but it works out as you can see :)

Yes, for this week it is true ! I have been trading with Simple H1 (now Tokyo H1) from the FF forum GBPUSD until it took a SL on last week's friday. Thus i decided to take it out of the live perfolio at the moment.

My risk setting is 40 ... huge, but it works out as you can see :)

Wow 40%....I thought that even my 10% are too risky

No pain, no gain or no risk, no fun ... what ever :) all you need is a good run at the start. I have watched it since march running on my live account now, and it simply is razorsharp. I take into account that 2/3 of my money is mine, and 1/3 is in the game ... and Kain is the matchwinner in nearly all cases.

Just do it ^^

No pain, no gain or no risk, no fun ... what ever :) all you need is a good run at the start. I have watched it since march running on my live account now, and it simply is razorsharp. I take into account that 2/3 of my money is mine, and 1/3 is in the game ... and Kain is the matchwinner in nearly all cases.

Just do it ^^

Hi Jörg,

just running a few BT with 40% and I'm holding my breath

Its like "Who wants to be a millionaire?" with each question having only one proposed answer...

Did you ever compare the live trades you had with the trades taken in a backtest over the same period?

Would be interesting to see how reliable the BT results are

Just do it ^^

Yeap, Kain is currently one of the smoothest EAs. Running it on high risk as well.

Great help!!!

EAKAin has three magicnumbers, how need they be changed?

They stand for each strategy Kain is using on the specific pair. Change them all. So for example, I am running 3 pairs like that :

EURUSD magics0 = 1 magics1 = 2 magics2 = 3

USDCAD magics0 = 4 magics1 = 5 magics2 = 6

EURCHF magics0 = 7 magics1 = 8 magics2 = 9

having the numbers from 1-9 is just coincidence ... as I meant, pick your randoms here with up to 8 digits or so, but no need to go this far. I use a unique magic number for every MT4 instance and every pair I am running on it, so spoken no number appears twice in one MT4. If you have decent paranoia, you can even make the numbers of the other MT4's your occasionally running unique. Means on your 2nd MT4 you'd go on with

EURUSD magics0 = 10 magics1 = 11 ... you get it.