*EA_Kain_ee version needed

Hello, "EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 v1.04 bnz" made about 100% profit in the last 3 months on my TadawulFX demo account in the agressive mode, 20% risk and using the 4 pairs EURUSD, USDCH, USDJPY, USDCAD. TadawulFX is a 4digit broker with fixed spreads. In addition I test it on a CollectiveFX demo account. CFX is a 5digit STP broker. EA made about 45% profit in the same time with same settings and is doing much less trades than the one on TadawulFX. Does anybody has an idea why this is the case ? Edited by Profitiser

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey xxl205,

in your upload there was a gbpchf set file, but i found in your fxbook statistic only gbpusd orders? is that set file for gbpusd or gbpchf? and was 40% risk for eurusd not a little bit to much? thanks and thanks for your pm reply, its a little bit to far away to drink some beers together. ;-p

Edited by derox

Hello, "EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 v1.04 bnz" made about 100% profit in the last 3 months on my TadawulFX demo account in the agressive mode, 20% risk and using the 4 pairs EURUSD, USDCH, USDJPY, USDCAD.

Thats a good return, but is 20% risk not a bit too much; What is the largest draw down you suffered?

Hello, "EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 v1.04 bnz" made about 100% profit in the last 3 months on my TadawulFX demo account in the agressive mode, 20% risk and using the 4 pairs EURUSD, USDCH, USDJPY, USDCAD. TadawulFX is a 4digit broker with fixed spreads. In addition I test it on a CollectiveFX demo account. CFX is a 5digit STP broker. EA made about 45% profit in the same time with same settings and is doing much less trades than the one on TadawulFX. Does anybody has an idea why this is the case ?

EAKain is very spread sensitive, it won't open any trade if spread is enlarge larger than what EA has limited for protection from loss,

that's why this EA more trade on fixed spread broker.

In my experience, running on Liteforex & GallantFX also show that Liteforex (fixed spread broker) open more compare with GallantFX (STP broker).

Regards,

Benz

hey xxl205,

in your upload there was a gbpchf set file, but i found in your fxbook statistic only gbpusd orders? is that set file for gbpusd or gbpchf? and was 40% risk for eurusd not a little bit to much? thanks and thanks for your pm reply, its a little bit to far away to drink some beers together. ;-p

Sorry guys for late answer, I was on a small holiday ! The .set-file is for the EA Kain GBPCHF pair. But it did not trade in a couple of days so I switched it off. I have to urgently update my package again :) hey, as we have primeval 2.1 now and forex multivers 3.0 ... there is a lot more testing to do, but these have definetly potential, especially primeval. Can't wait for the next trading day to come !

The GBPUSD trades come from tokyo h1 only, so do NOT try setting Kain on this pair.

Well, posted that some time ago. I do NOT trade USDCHF in Kain anymore, cause it is the counterpair to EURUSD. The swissy has lost its predictability somewhen back this spring, and USDCHF is the worst of its crosses. I spend my lots on EURUSD instead and I am quite happy with it :)

I trade EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF on Kain right now, no other pairs. Simplifying my habits and guess what ... it stacks my account. And the one of my mate, too :

Edited by xxl205

Congratulations :) I had that trade, too. But also an USDCAD, maybe your spread limit is not allowing those ... please check it. I have not run v1.05 yet, but there you can set your spread slightly higher. I am running a spread of 8 (!) on Alpari UK for USDCAD, and it works, cause that beast moves this much :) EURCHF I have a day spread of 3.5 and at night I have set it to 5, which is my personal absolute maximum at this moment. EURUSD has a spread max of 3, that is enough (dayspread is 1.6 on classics).

Last night EAKain hit take profit target for EURCHF (22pips at Liteforex)!!

While on other broker (GallantFX) EURCHF get 2.2pips profit & 1.8pips loss

(Last EAKain hit the target is for EURUSD with 26pips on Liteforex at 21 July 2010,

while on GallantFX only get 0.9pips for EURUSD)

Seems EAKain is better on fix spread broker (as long not get re-quote & slippage :)))

since now broker tend to increase spread at asian session.

Success for all,

Benz

Well, posted that some time ago. I do NOT trade USDCHF in Kain anymore, cause it is the counterpair to EURUSD. The swissy has lost its predictability somewhen back this spring, and USDCHF is the worst of its crosses. I spend my lots on EURUSD instead and I am quite happy with it :)

I trade EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF on Kain right now, no other pairs. Simplifying my habits and guess what ... it stacks my account. And the one of my mate, too :

xxl205, I see on your mate's account USDCHF and USDJPY trades in the last few weeks (I know that GBPUSD is from another EA). I run a custom analysis and these two pairs adds very little to the profit. Does your mate uses another settings than you?

And another question: do you use Kain with aggressive=true?

BTW after 2 weeks of successful demo (+15% since 24 July) today I started a live account with your settings (only EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF).

Edited by DominoFX

hey guys, do you trade kain on high impact news, or it is better to shut it down for that time? thanks

Basically EAKain is run after US session finish and before asian session open, so actually this period is almost have no impact from news, since most news normally have maximum effect 4 hour before and 4 hour after.

But sometime big news like NFA , the effect can be whole day, but this very seldom.

Just do backtest and see if how is impact of the news.

Off course if you run JPY pair better stay out on high impact news for JPY currency.

But since I'm only run EURUSD, EURCHF & USDCAD, I just leave EAKain run.

Regards,

Benz

hy xxl205

ich hab deinen letzten Post nicht ganz verstanden, mit den Spreads, köntest du mir das bitte nochmall auf deutsch schreiben, mein englisch ich einfach zu schlecht, hab noch ein paar andere fragen.

nimmst du alle 5 Währungspaare für den expert mit den setups die du zum Runterladen bereitgestellt hast? köntest du mir noch ein bischen was über ihn auf deutsch schreiben, ich hab leider die hälfte vomn dem Geschriebenen nicht verstanden. Ist es fieleich möglich mit dir per skipe in verbindung zu tretten, würde mich freuen wenn du mir deinen Skipe Namen per Pn zusendest.

xxl205, I see on your mate's account USDCHF and USDJPY trades in the last few weeks (I know that GBPUSD is from another EA). I run a custom analysis and these two pairs adds very little to the profit. Does your mate uses another settings than you?

And another question: do you use Kain with aggressive=true?

BTW after 2 weeks of successful demo (+15% since 24 July) today I started a live account with your settings (only EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF).

Those USDCHF trades came from a quick intermezzo with FAPTurbo 5.0, but decided to stop again because the trades where more sort of "we open a trade and with luck it closes in profit" style. iwjw and me were discussing about FAP, but both decided to shut down again, am I right iwjw ?

the USDJPY trades came from Kain. I was testing here also (because still too greedy and can't have enough trades :), joined a fabulous SL and kicked it out again. But I am testing on demo, looks good since then, maybe I will add it again with low lots to see results live.

Fine to hear that you have joined the "Kain for president" club :) yes, I do run agressive. Much more trades and hey, you have the chance to grab up to 50 pips on the aggro strategy ! Happend to me 2-3 times already.

Check out the risk settings ! As I have stated many times, my risk settings of 40 might not be friendly to everybody's account :)

Edited by xxl205

Unfortunately I can not even write pn have only four entries, I must have 15, you can write to me Maybe

I thought about asking the owners of this forum whether to open a german section, but I haven't done it yet. One reason is also that I'd have to translate my english into german again even if I am native german ... and that s*cks :)

p.s. note to self : get rid of that smiley habit.

Edited by xxl205

Those USDCHF trades came from a quick intermezzo with FAPTurbo 5.0, but decided to stop again because the trades where more sort of "we open a trade and with luck it closes in profit" style. iwjw and me were discussing about FAP, but both decided to shut down again, am I right iwjw ?

the USDJPY trades came from Kain. I was testing here also (because still too greedy and can't have enough trades :), joined a fabulous SL and kicked it out again. But I am testing on demo, looks good since then, maybe I will add it again with low lots to see results live.

Fine to hear that you have joined the "Kain for president" club :) yes, I do run agressive. Much more trades and hey, you have the chance to grab up to 50 pips on the aggro strategy ! Happend to me 2-3 times already.

Check out the risk settings ! As I have stated many times, my risk settings of 40 might not be friendly to everybody's account :)

yes you're right. I've also decided not to bet my money on FAPT any longer...was a real short intermezzo for me, too

But....never say never...I'm really not sure whether FAPT won't get an other chance...greeeedy

As xxl205 said, FAP trades often seem like "we'll try it now" whereas Kain trades are get in/get out -> money in the pocket

Looking at the FPA demo account performance...hey...40+% DD..who cares..they're up 350% within 6 month

So I don't know

Hi,

Google translate XXL

I read you trade with Luzi now."Das Ding geht ab wie die Luzi":))

Laugh about it or not, I do :) my son gave me a baby dragon puppet as present. It is a female, and thus I named it Luzi ... according to the male counterpart "Grizu" which was a famous cartoon here in german TV in former times. Now this puppet sits on one of my monitors and is watching me ... so I trade with Luzi ;-)